Peter Boyles interviews Tom "Doc" Miller (Feb. 1, 2013)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Feb 1, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Peter Boyles interviews "Doc" Miller.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/W79ybc0bjeQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tjmmOUoIO-M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Thank you for doing all this work cynic. :headbang:

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Yeah, me, too!

Clearly I need to duct tape and tie up hubby so I can catch up! Practicing my garroting skills....

4. fr brown

fr brown Member

On the topic of handwriting analysis, this week there was a PBS show on the Lindbergh kidnapping (featuring John Douglas, alas). The teaser said that there were developments in handwriting analysis which could be applied to the Lindbergh ransom notes. Anyone see it and know what was being referenced?

5. Texan

Texan FFJ Senior Member

Interesting Theory

There is a book out from an author named Robert Zorn on the Linbergh case. His father was a teen during the time of the kidnapping and lived a few doors down from a man that he later thought was involved with the kidnapping. This man collected stamps and gave some to the teen. They have attempted to do some handwriting analysis with the printing on the envelopes.

More compelling than the handwriting is a picture of this man compared to the composite police made of "cemetery John". It is a very striking similarity - more so than to Hauptmann. Also, this man had a distinctive bump at this base of his thumb that John Condon described cemetery John having.

The theory is interesting because initially L.E. believed there was more than one kidnapper but when Hauptmann was caught and didn't try to blame it on any coconspiritors, l.e. stopped looking for anyone else.

It is a good book if you are interested in that case.

6. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you, cynic for posting these interviews. I have just listened to both of them, and it was a very good recap of the whole sad situation of the cover-up of little JonBenét Ramsey's accidental death, with the finger pointing right at the Ramseys. I haven't changed my mind. I still think it was Patsy who was responsible for killing her daughter accidentally.

7. koldkase

Thanks for bumping this up for us, Texan. And for recommending the book.

I somehow missed all of this when Boyle's aired his shows. Oh, I think I had finally taken a break from this case? At any rate, it's fascinating listening to Boyles and the old gang rehashing the case. They're letting out a few secrets themselves, aren't they?

There are quite a few hours of radio show here, and I'm still working through it.

For one thing, Peter Boyles implies he saw the original ransom note, as well as the photos from the White's party on Dec. 25th. He also repeatedly states there is one more piece of evidence in this case, closely guarded, that would not make Team Ramsey happy if it were released.

I can't imagine what that is...well, I can, but Boyles won't tell.

I will never understand why people who claim to be so intensely interested in seeing justice in this case won't just tell the truth, but I guess it was some promise of confidentiality, so too bad for JonBenet. I understand, but enough is enough--it's been nearly 17 years and lots of actual innocent people have suffered the slings and arrows of being paraded around by Team Ramsey as suspected child molesters and murderers.

This case, this case...Boyles and his guests talk so much about the power and money behind buying the Ramseys a "get out of prison free" card, but this is a perfect example of how that worked. To this day they are still holding their secrets because they have made promises and money, same as the rest of the Cover-Up Gang.

It's hard to listen to this on many levels. This case was just the worst of everything about human beings: from the pageant exploitation of little girls, to molestation and murder, to the corruption of "professionals" in legal circles and media, to the sickening response of the lunatic fringe like PERV Karr. Boyles and his guests lay the case and the sad cast of characters out one more time. Poor Carol McKinley seems to be the worse for wear after the Wood-burn she got with that lawsuit, even though Fox got it dismissed.

I know I sound "judgey" but no matter how much we learn about all of this, nothing ever changes when it comes to the cover-up in Boulder.

I do understand ethics and money are issues to most of us, so people get caught up walking the line between keeping their professions, friends, and jobs, and letting such injustice go unchecked.

Still no justice for JonBenet.

Being a violently murdered six year old in this world leaves her as abandoned in death as she was lying under that Christmas tree while her family ran away as fast as their friends and airplanes and lawyers could carry them.

Dammit. This is why I missed all of this. On purpose. :justice:

8. Elle

Elle Member

Aw, KK! Do tell! [​IMG]

9. koldkase

Well, maybe Boyles didn't mean the original faux ransom note. I should have said he isn't clear on it being the "original" note, but he says some things which are confusing on the subject.

Here's my transcript for the general point he was making about seeing the ransom note. He mentions this "get together" a couple of more times during the several hours of radio he did on this topic (audio posted by rageahol17 on youtube.com). (I didn't include stuff not on this point as these guys float around a lot in their discussion.)

From the PB Show on Jan. 28, 2013: this hour (posted at the beginning of this thread by Cynic) was part of his excellent interview with Tom Miller. They were discussing Boyles' testimony at Miller's criminal trial (at which Miller was acquitted of trying to illegally obtain a copy of the ransom note). You'll remember Craig Lewis of The Globe hired Miller to find out who had a copy of the ransom note.

(You can find the following around minute 5:20.)

Boyles must have seen the note back in 1997 before it was published by Vanity Fair in October 1997. Dates are probably in the Miller trial transcripts, but I can't remember off the top of my head exactly when all that Lewis/Miller stuff went down, other than this general time frame. I'll see if I can find it later if no one else remembers.

In the interview with Miller (aired to discuss the news that the grand jury had voted for a True Bill against the Ramseys, if you need context), Boyles also said Craig Lewis had come to him back in '97 asking about it, but though Boyles had seen the note he didn't have a copy, he said.

Boyles also speaks a couple of times about the photos taken at the White's party on Dec. 25th, as if Boyle's had seen those, as well. I could be projecting on this point, though, as he doesn't specifically say it. He says it something like "IF you see the pictures at the White's party," etc. But his flat out mention of this "get together" twice, where he "saw" the ransom note, has me wondering what else he saw there because he makes other statements, as I've mentioned, that imply he saw plenty.

Boyles also said, "Craig Lewis was Alex Hunter's confidant." Boyles claims Lewis walked Hunter right up to the exit door of the building as Hunter went outside to the press conference stating there would be no indictment.

Speaking of Craig Lewis, there's something Miller said about their work obtaining information on this case that gives me pause. Boyles and Miller talk about Lewis as if he's their hero--with good reason, we now know, because Team Ramsey would have had an easy, sweet ride to Intruderville but for the money of the tabloids.

I'll come back to this in another post as I have to go right now.

Thanks again, FFJers--you are the sentinels who never sleep. :WY:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice