Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    “The last hope I have,” he says, is that “one day I will get a call from somewhere in the country and a voice will say, 'We know who killed your daughter.'"

Well, John Ramsey, today is your lucky day...

Chief Kolar has been trying to reach you.
    Ha ha, I could make that phone call!

"WE know who killed your daughter ...."

You're all right, of course. This is yet another whiny Ramsey puff piece contributed by the useless media who long ago forgot their responsibilities as the Fourth Estate in this country. That happened when the government regulation of ownership of media in our country was dissolved at the beginning of this century; so now we have a handful of rich and powerful owners running it into the ground beneath which they serve themselves.

What's actually funny about this article is that Miss Franks somehow managed to insert a very damning piece of information from a source no one has used before, Mrs. Archuleta. That she confirmed that Patsy was worried about JonBenet "flirting" is directly linked to the prior vaginal injuries, IMO. MORE evidence that the child was being abused and that's the motive behind the vaginal injuries that were inflicted the night she was killed.

Miss Franks, who clearly doesn't know the case evidence and couldn't be bothered to find out for herself who she was really interviewing, probably had no idea; otherwise, why would she be praising John Ramsey as if he is some benevolent saint awaiting elusive justice for such a horrible crime when in fact he knows exactly what happened to his child that night, IMO.

It's truly astonishing the amount of corruption, incompetence, and carelessness which has been uncovered in this case.

But don't get me started....

I have another thread to put some links to reports of what's going on in Boulder in the Charlie Brennan lawsuit. He's one of the few remaining old school journalists. God speed, Charlie, god speed.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.