Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Nancy Grace Mysteries: Featuring the JonBenet case

For those with the stomach to endure about 38 minutes, here it is.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI9TXbfuUII

The transcript is below:
    http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIP.../26/ng.01.html

Thank you, Cynic, for uploading this and posting it. I posted a long response to it at WS if anyone cares to read it:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...14#post9720014
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as ďfreedom of speechĒ.

Thanks, cynic. I'll check out your post, otg. Poor Nancy Grace has moved so far from anything but providing high dudgeon for true crime watchers, she's hard to watch anymore.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

I honestly donít know why I choose to suffer by watching this, but I since I donít like to suffer alone Iíll post it and spread the pain around.
    (Henry Lee features prominently in this as well, and I think about as much of him as I do of NG.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmdawdpCs

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    I honestly donít know why I choose to suffer by watching this, but I since I donít like to suffer alone Iíll post it and spread the pain around.
    (Henry Lee features prominently in this as well, and I think about as much of him as I do of NG.)
    ITA. Don't torture yourself any more. We have our answer now. BDI- parental coverup. Obstruction of justice too. I know there is no statute of limitations on murder and sexual abuse of a child. But there might be on tampering with evidence and obstruction. Even of there isn't, can JR be indicted IF in doing so it would reveal the identity of the child? Not sure he can be.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    BTW... What's up with Dr. Henry and those silly, crooked shades ? Did he go blind? Get in a barroom fight?
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as ďfreedom of speechĒ.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    BTW... What's up with Dr. Henry and those silly, crooked shades ? Did he go blind? Get in a barroom fight?
    Geez, he looks like Jim Jones with those on! Ack! Maybe he had his eyes dilated that day??? Couldn't take the bright studio lights?? Terrible!!

I really can't take Nancy Grace. She's disgusting.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Lightbulb

Actually I avoid NG and JVM. They have both sunk into being rude and shouting to make ratings. Disgusting. But I happened to channel surf last Friday when the GJ announcement was held. I caught a brief interview with Dr. Beuf. Oh what a slimy character he is. He denied any kind of molestation to JonBenet of course and when asked about the many many visits to his office he said she was sick each time. Well we know about him don't we? Sorry I caught that interview. HLN or Have Little News! Bah!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I can't stand Nancy Grace. That perma-sneer and shrill voice make me want to claw out my ears and eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    Actually I avoid NG and JVM. They have both sunk into being rude and shouting to make ratings. Disgusting. But I happened to channel surf last Friday when the GJ announcement was held. I caught a brief interview with Dr. Beuf. Oh what a slimy character he is. He denied any kind of molestation to JonBenet of course and when asked about the many many visits to his office he said she was sick each time. Well we know about him don't we? Sorry I caught that interview. HLN or Have Little News! Bah!
    Wow, I didn't know her doctor had ever been enticed in front of a camera! I wish I could ask him about those 4 phone calls from Patsy after hours on December 17th! Just 8 days before she was killed, 4 phone calls in quick succession, I WONDER if Patsy found out about JonBenet's molestation that night? Maybe, just maybe, the GJ found that out, and THAT is why they indicted John and Patsy for not protecting JonBenet from abuse???
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

The coroner, Dr. Meyer, testified before the GJ. I am quite sure that he reported about the "chronic" abuse. So maybe this made the point at the GJ.

If Dr. Beuf would have the abuse documented in his "official" reports and if he would not have brought this to the authorothies, wouldn't he be in big trouble?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    The coroner, Dr. Meyer, testified before the GJ. I am quite sure that he reported about the "chronic" abuse. So maybe this made the point at the GJ.

If Dr. Beuf would have the abuse documented in his "official" reports and if he would not have brought this to the authorothies, wouldn't he be in big trouble?
    Correct, he would have had to report the abuse or HE would have been prosecuted. In fact, if anyone ever gets those records, I believe he STILL could be prosecuted - I don't think there is a statute of limitations on reporting child abuse. But I don't know CO law for certain.

I see what you're saying, that the GJ couldn't have known whether or if Patsy discovered JBR's molestation on Dec. 17th, at least not through Dr. Boeuf's records, or he would have needed an indictment too (although not sure they could reach out of "bounds" that way). Can they subpoena the medical records and do the records have to be turned over?

If only we could see the transcripts or the rest of the documents! If only!