Nancy Grace Mysteries: Featuring the JonBenet case

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Aug 2, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

2. otg

otg Member

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, cynic. I'll check out your post, otg. Poor Nancy Grace has moved so far from anything but providing high dudgeon for true crime watchers, she's hard to watch anymore.

4. cynic

cynic Member

I honestly don’t know why I choose to suffer by watching this, but I since I don’t like to suffer alone I’ll post it and spread the pain around.
    (Henry Lee features prominently in this as well, and I think about as much of him as I do of NG.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdCmdawdpCs

5. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

ITA. Don't torture yourself any more. We have our answer now. BDI- parental coverup. Obstruction of justice too. I know there is no statute of limitations on murder and sexual abuse of a child. But there might be on tampering with evidence and obstruction. Even of there isn't, can JR be indicted IF in doing so it would reveal the identity of the child? Not sure he can be.

6. otg

otg Member

BTW... What's up with Dr. Henry and those silly, crooked shades :cool: ? Did he go blind? Get in a barroom fight?

7. heymom

heymom Member

Geez, he looks like Jim Jones with those on! Ack! Maybe he had his eyes dilated that day??? Couldn't take the bright studio lights?? Terrible!!

I really can't take Nancy Grace. She's disgusting.

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Actually I avoid NG and JVM. They have both sunk into being rude and shouting to make ratings. Disgusting. But I happened to channel surf last Friday when the GJ announcement was held. I caught a brief interview with Dr. Beuf. Oh what a slimy character he is. He denied any kind of molestation to JonBenet of course and when asked about the many many visits to his office he said she was sick each time. Well we know about him don't we? Sorry I caught that interview. HLN or Have Little News! Bah!

9. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I can't stand Nancy Grace. That perma-sneer and shrill voice make me want to claw out my ears and eyes.

10. heymom

heymom Member

Wow, I didn't know her doctor had ever been enticed in front of a camera! I wish I could ask him about those 4 phone calls from Patsy after hours on December 17th! Just 8 days before she was killed, 4 phone calls in quick succession, I WONDER if Patsy found out about JonBenet's molestation that night? Maybe, just maybe, the GJ found that out, and THAT is why they indicted John and Patsy for not protecting JonBenet from abuse???

11. Nickii

Nickii Member

The coroner, Dr. Meyer, testified before the GJ. I am quite sure that he reported about the "chronic" abuse. So maybe this made the point at the GJ.

If Dr. Beuf would have the abuse documented in his "official" reports and if he would not have brought this to the authorothies, wouldn't he be in big trouble?

12. heymom

heymom Member

Correct, he would have had to report the abuse or HE would have been prosecuted. In fact, if anyone ever gets those records, I believe he STILL could be prosecuted - I don't think there is a statute of limitations on reporting child abuse. But I don't know CO law for certain.

I see what you're saying, that the GJ couldn't have known whether or if Patsy discovered JBR's molestation on Dec. 17th, at least not through Dr. Boeuf's records, or he would have needed an indictment too (although not sure they could reach out of "bounds" that way). Can they subpoena the medical records and do the records have to be turned over?

If only we could see the transcripts or the rest of the documents! If only!

13. Nickii

Nickii Member

There are so many lies surrounding the Ramseys that I would not even trust Dr. Beufs official documents. Weren't they even good friends? Hmmm.

14. heymom

heymom Member

I had never heard that they were friends, but Patsy did have a tendency to invite all and sundry to her soirees, so it's possible there was some overlap. If the doctor falsified medical records he could lose his license, that would be VERY serious for him and would leave him open to tremendous liability. Not that I think it's impossible, but for a doctor to do that would be very serious and scandalous. He would place himself at extreme personal and professional risk.

15. Nickii

Nickii Member

As far as I know was Dr. Beuf at the Fernies and provided Patsy with medication. Why call the child doctor over? Mustn't Patsy have her own doctor with her former record of cancer?

16. heymom

heymom Member

Yeah that's weird. I have no idea.

17. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

He was also a family friend and IMO they needed a dr they could TRUST ,someone who won't spill the beans re what he hears?

18. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Lol ~ I saw that and wondered the same thing!

19. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Nancy Grace

She did drive home the fact that she had never heard of not prosecuting a grand jury indictment ~ or something like unto that.

20. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I am recalling something from the long ago past and of course I can't back it up with any quotes but I remember reading that the medical records from both JonBenet and Burke were secreted away in a bank's safety deposit box by Dr. Beuf. Does anyone else recall that? If my memory proves true that sure says a lot all by itself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice