Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

There are so many lies surrounding the Ramseys that I would not even trust Dr. Beufs official documents. Weren't they even good friends? Hmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    There are so many lies surrounding the Ramseys that I would not even trust Dr. Beufs official documents. Weren't they even good friends? Hmmm.
    I had never heard that they were friends, but Patsy did have a tendency to invite all and sundry to her soirees, so it's possible there was some overlap. If the doctor falsified medical records he could lose his license, that would be VERY serious for him and would leave him open to tremendous liability. Not that I think it's impossible, but for a doctor to do that would be very serious and scandalous. He would place himself at extreme personal and professional risk.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

As far as I know was Dr. Beuf at the Fernies and provided Patsy with medication. Why call the child doctor over? Mustn't Patsy have her own doctor with her former record of cancer?

As far as I know was Dr. Beuf at the Fernies and provided Patsy with medication. Why call the child doctor over? Mustn't Patsy have her own doctor with her former record of cancer?
    Yeah that's weird. I have no idea.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

He was also a family friend and IMO they needed a dr they could TRUST ,someone who won't spill the beans re what he hears?
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    BTW... What's up with Dr. Henry and those silly, crooked shades ? Did he go blind? Get in a barroom fight?

Lol ~ I saw that and wondered the same thing!
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default Nancy Grace

She did drive home the fact that she had never heard of not prosecuting a grand jury indictment ~ or something like unto that.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Lightbulb

I am recalling something from the long ago past and of course I can't back it up with any quotes but I remember reading that the medical records from both JonBenet and Burke were secreted away in a bank's safety deposit box by Dr. Beuf. Does anyone else recall that? If my memory proves true that sure says a lot all by itself.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    I can't stand Nancy Grace. That perma-sneer and shrill voice make me want to claw out my ears and eyes.
    OMG, isn't that the truth?!! Nancy is nothing but a shrill Ramsey shill. Unfortunately, Nancy is in good company. Most of the talking heads know LESS about the case than "I'll do whatever it takes to clear the Ramseys" Mary Lacy, AND THAT'S SAYING A LOT!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    I am recalling something from the long ago past and of course I can't back it up with any quotes but I remember reading that the medical records from both JonBenet and Burke were secreted away in a bank's safety deposit box by Dr. Beuf. Does anyone else recall that? If my memory proves true that sure says a lot all by itself.
    Yes, I recall that too. Where was that documented or was it?

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Yeah that's weird. I have no idea.
    My child's pediatrician REFUSED to prescribe me any medication, even when we had the same upper respiratory infection at the same time!. Most pediatricians will not treat anyone over 18. In fact, once my child was 18, we had to find another doctor!

I've always been suspicious why of Dr. Beuf was the one who prescribed Patsy's tranquilizers and other meds at that time. Where was HER primary doctor and local oncologist? Why weren't they the ones who prescribed any meds she might have needed?

How coincidental that JonBenet's pediatrician, who says he NEVER saw any signs of chronic sexual abuse (as was later documented by several pathologists) happened to be the doctor Patsy turned to immediately for medication.

Soon after midnight, Christmas 1996:

Ramsey Phone Call #1 - Haddon & Company

Ramsey Phone Call #2 - Dr. Beuf

Not necessarily in that order.

Default Legal and medical malpractice

Cherokee, doctors are not supposed to prescribe medication for anyone who is NOT THEIR PATIENT. Something could go wrong, that person could react to the medication badly, it could interact with something else they are taking, and the person could end up dead. The doctor could lose his license to practice if he prescribed medication without having examined or taken a history of the patient.

But somehow, I expect that Dr. Beuf was not afraid of consequences, and indeed, he was protected under that legal umbrella the Ramseys popped open for the people they needed. At that point, they shoved everyone else out and under the bus, even people they'd known and supposedly cared about for years, like the Whites. Despicable.