1998 NE Articles on Burke

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by koldkase, Sep 3, 2013.

1. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Going through old files saved by ACR and found this today. Thought it's interesting to look back and compare what was reported then and what we have learned since.

These were transcribed by our very own Watching You...allegedly. :turban:

However, the thread I got this from was an old "Murphy's" WS thread from 1998, started by none other than Ramsey Bestie, jams herselves. (She once was many "hats" on the forums, FYI.) Just saying, for those who might want to complain about these being posted here, Team Ramsey had no problem putting them on forums for discussion. Or selling the NE case information, for that matter, including jams and the Ramseys themselves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. Learnin

Learnin Member

First time I read this but I'm not surprised because I've always felt the boy knew more than he was telling. It's no wonder investigators wanted to talk with him, a few years back, and he refused.

3. Elle

Elle Member

My first time reading this too, KK. Thank you for posting this. It's obvious young Burke was a very troubled young boy. It could not have been easy for him growing up with a younger sister receiving so much attention given to her by the rest of the family. Costumes being made for her performance etc.

4. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Interesting read koldkase. Thanks for bringing it here. It makes me wonder after all these years how Burke could function "as normal" after all he has been hiding in his memory. I would think he would be a raving idiot after all this time. I think I would! It has to be a burden. But i wonder if John has held an invisible club over his head all these years to prevent him from talking and he just put all those thoughts away perhaps in another personality, as was suggested in that article.

5. BOESP

BOESP Member

I wonder what kind of father would write yet another book about this tragedy if he cared much about his surviving child.

I don't recall ever hearing of a parent whose child was killed by a stranger writing a book about it period let alone two books.

6. Tez

Tez Member

BBM: Well, JR was just like PR appearances were the only thing that mattered.

JMO

7. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks koldkase for bringing there here so we could all read them. I do vaguely remember reading them years ago, and it's nice to have a refresher.

JMO

8. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Honestly Tez, I have forgotten far more than I remember about this case.

That's probably a good thing...right? :beammeup:

9. Tez

Tez Member

Well, normally, I'd say yes. But, we aren't dealing with "normal" by any stretch of the imagination with this case...LOL

Just don't go over to the IDI side, that's all I ask. I can't take anymore of those delusional folks....LOL

10. icedtea4me

icedtea4me Member

Are you claiming that Burke was seething with rage because he didn't get to have any costumes made for his performances?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice