Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    God's truth, KK. Look what I "found" ... heh.

So glad you found that! Now we know exactly where Hunter got his training to be the DA for the Defense.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    KK, I believe in this statement from Linda Hoffman Pugh more than any
    others I have read. It's more practical and believable!
    I think LHP got a very raw deal from the Ramseys. They knew she was more vulnerable and powerless against their abuse of her to save their own skins, and so they fingered her minute one.

That's who the Ramseys are. And their supporters are just like them, IMO.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    God's truth, KK. Look what I "found" ... heh.

What we needed was Michael Kane’s, “Let’s NOT Make a Deal,” with prison doors as the only options.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Better late than never! I think Brennan deserves some sort of journalism award!
    I hope hope hope something will come out of this even if I am afraid it won't....but I HOPE...too much at stake for some
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

"Boulder DA: Release of Ramsey documents would be "breach of promise" to grand jury"

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...tsy?source=rss
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    "Boulder DA: Release of Ramsey documents would be "breach of promise" to grand jury"

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingne...tsy?source=rss
    Thanks OTG. I believe Brennan et al have a winnable case, but it's likely to be hard fought.
    I think the legal point that will ultimately prevail is the following:
    Colorado Rules of Criminal Procedure 6.2
    All persons associated with a grand jury and its investigations or functions should at all times be aware that a grand jury is an investigative body, the proceedings of which shall be secret. Witnesses or persons under investigation should be dealt with privately to insure fairness. The oath of secrecy shall continue until such time as an indictment is made public, if an indictment is returned, or until a grand jury report dealing with the investigation is issued and made public as provided by law.

it's even a bit ironic...cause the jurors themselves broke the silence re the indictment in the first place...so I guess this means they want the truth to be known,no?

so this is why I find his argument (better said excuse) ironic
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I think LHP got a very raw deal from the Ramseys. They knew she was more vulnerable and powerless against their abuse of her to save their own skins, and so they fingered her minute one.

That's who the Ramseys are. And their supporters are just like them, IMO.
    No argument here KK! Life is so unfair!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

I received this from Amazon this morning, having bought a few books from them relating to the JonBenét case. I remember reading about this
    Reverse Speech before. Reading this synopsis makes me sick

JonBenet Knows Evil Love Paperback

By Richard Rubacher

Reverse Speech is the technology that eavesdrops on the psyche. When we talk, we are in a public confessional box. If the Ramseys had listened to the sage advice of their attorney (Keep quiet. Dont hold any press conference.), we would not have the twenty-five smoking guns that link them to the killing of JonBenet. We would not have evidence from Patsys own mouth that she wrote the ransom note. We would not have Jon Ramseys verbal testimony that he used his daughter as his sex toy. We would not know that Patsy referred to JonBenet as you lady mannequin. Nor would we know that Jon Ramsey has a ravenous appetite for pre-pubescent girls. In Closing Arguments, the Ramseys are tried in the Spiritual Court. The reader becomes a part of the jury where evidence is presented that a traditional jury is deprived of. The author has offered to break bread with the Ramseys. Should they accept the invitation for a rendezvous, they can hear the confession they made through their unconscious mind.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    it's even a bit ironic...cause the jurors themselves broke the silence re the indictment in the first place...so I guess this means they want the truth to be known,no?

so this is why I find his argument (better said excuse) ironic
    Yeah, and what about that other parts of the quote cynic put up:

The oath of secrecy shall continue until such time as an indictment is made public, if an indictment is returned, or until a grand jury report dealing with the investigation is issued and made public as provided by law.
    I guess for me it comes down to splitting verbal hairs. Is a "True Bill" signed by the Grand Jury an indictment itself? Of course the D.A. didn't sign it, and I think that's exactly why he didn't. He wanted to SUBVERT the True Bill so he could suppress it. Think about it: if the press got hold of that True Bill and Hunter decided NOT to indict and prosecute the Ramseys, it would have looked...well, like it looks now.

The man refused to do his job, period. He obstructed the investigation from Day One, he was the D.A. for the Defense, and now we have some other clues as to why that might have happened.

Here's a link to the original publication of the article in the Daily Camera. If you read the comments, seems lots of people in Boulder aren't fooled by any of it, including Hunter's part:

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...sey-john-patsy

If you read the report from the hearing on Friday, in the comments you can find something from an old case side-character, as well, claiming Hunter was known to have a little drug problem of his own back in the day. Check out the comment left by Evan Ravitz:

"Judge hears arguments in Camera reporter's bid to force release of Ramsey indictment
    Attorneys argue grand-jury secrecy not permanent"

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...nts?source=pkg

Oh! And there are some great photographs from the court hearing on Friday, including one of Charlie Brennan and also of Fleet White. They look good.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    What we needed was Michael Kane’s, “Let’s NOT Make a Deal,” with prison doors as the only options.

Priceless!

Kane led a good set of lawyers and investigators who got a True Bill from the Grand Jury.

Then he had to watch as Hunter blew it all up.

Hunter knew all along he was never going to prosecute the rich parents in a child murder, IMO. That's why he was handing their lawyers the evidence results as fast as he got them. Remember Thomas wrote the BPD realized this and decided no longer to share it with Hunter during their investigation. Remember when Lacy broke into the BPD's computerized investigation room?

Lord, what a travesty and disgrace this case has been.

And as long as I've watched it all unfold, which has taken over 16 years to get this much of the truth revealed, I am still surprised and disappointed at each and every bold, corrupt, blatantly illegal element of conspiracy that went on in Boulder.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    I received this from Amazon this morning, having bought a few books from them relating to the JonBenét case. I remember reading about this
    Reverse Speech before. Reading this synopsis makes me sick

JonBenet Knows Evil Love Paperback

By Richard Rubacher

[snip]
    Interesting, Elle. I'm trying to remember details about this author...was he the preacher who was a bit of a wingnut? Sorry, hard to keep up with all the characters through so many years.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~