Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 25
  1. #1

    Default Thomas online chats from 2000 answer questions

    Thanks to otg for finding these and posting them on WS.

    If you missed them back then or want a great refresher, so many case facts that got skewed, distorted, and outright turned inside out by Team Ramsey through the years are clarified by Thomas in these Q & A chats he did back in May and November of 2000.

    A fascinating walk down memory lane:

    http://crimejusticeandamerica.com/sthomas1

    http://crimejusticeandamerica.com/sthomas2

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #2

    Default

    thank you for the links KK!
    found some interesting stuff,posted it on WS
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    thank you for the links KK!
    found some interesting stuff,posted it on WS
    OTG found them. It's been many years since these online chats, so it was great for me to read them again. So much has gotten so distorted by...oh yeah, TEAM RAMSEY ...it's always good to go back to an honest source for a refresher.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    OTG found them. It's been many years since these online chats, so it was great for me to read them again. So much has gotten so distorted by...oh yeah, TEAM RAMSEY ...it's always good to go back to an honest source for a refresher.
    it's so damn obvious what went on behind closed doors and how those DA office people were,makes me sick...this case was botched BEFORE Patsy dialed 911 IMO and that's why those phone records were so important.glad the topic is mentioned by ST.

    thanks OTG
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    it's so damn obvious what went on behind closed doors and how those DA office people were,makes me sick...this case was botched BEFORE Patsy dialed 911 IMO and that's why those phone records were so important.glad the topic is mentioned by ST.

    thanks OTG
    Yeah, it was Thomas who told us in his book about Hunter burying those subpoenas. When I read that, I about had a stroke. Never in all the years I've studied criminal cases have I ever heard of such a blatant obstruction of an investigation...BY THE D.A.!

    I'll believe to the day I die that those phone records would have solved this case in one week.

    And I'll also believe to the day I die that Hunter knew exactly that, which is why he stalled the BPD until they could be destroyed.

    Oh, Hunter hates Thomas with a passion!

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    8,381

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Thanks to otg for finding these and posting them on WS.

    If you missed them back then or want a great refresher, so many case facts that got skewed, distorted, and outright turned inside out by Team Ramsey through the years are clarified by Thomas in these Q & A chats he did back in May and November of 2000.

    A fascinating walk down memory lane:

    http://crimejusticeandamerica.com/sthomas1

    http://crimejusticeandamerica.com/sthomas2
    Thank you for posting them here KK! I need a refresher!

    Thank you otg!

    KK as I was reading over some of the questions and answers here, I remember reading about John Ramsey
    vanishing from the scene in his home - for a spell - when the policewoman was left on her own, with John Ramsey supposedly finding JonBenét's body himself, with his friend Fleet White. I've always felt he knew the cops had missed
    this room and he himself had to go into action finding the body.
    Last edited by Elle_1; October 21, 2013, 1:09 pm at Mon Oct 21 13:09:42 UTC 2013.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Yeah, it was Thomas who told us in his book about Hunter burying those subpoenas. When I read that, I about had a stroke. Never in all the years I've studied criminal cases have I ever heard of such a blatant obstruction of an investigation...BY THE D.A.!

    I'll believe to the day I die that those phone records would have solved this case in one week.

    And I'll also believe to the day I die that Hunter knew exactly that, which is why he stalled the BPD until they could be destroyed.


    Oh, Hunter hates Thomas with a passion!
    I believe that as well! Always have. Those phone records were so important they had to be DISAPPEARED like Jimmy Hoffa.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    I can report here from New Jersey (Ground Zero for organized crime) that Jimmy Hoffa probably went into a sausage & pepper sandwich right after he died.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  9. #9

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Yeah, it was Thomas who told us in his book about Hunter burying those subpoenas. When I read that, I about had a stroke. Never in all the years I've studied criminal cases have I ever heard of such a blatant obstruction of an investigation...BY THE D.A.!

    I'll believe to the day I die that those phone records would have solved this case in one week.

    And I'll also believe to the day I die that Hunter knew exactly that, which is why he stalled the BPD until they could be destroyed.

    Oh, Hunter hates Thomas with a passion!
    Yes, he does...

    Let's not forget Trip DeMuth in this mess. He was the one that repeatedly denied the search warrants. He was the one who cackled during the FBI presentation. He was the one who repeatedly went after Santa McReyonlds.

    My blood pressure is getting dangerously high just thinking about all of this...LOL

    The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    I can report here from New Jersey (Ground Zero for organized crime) that Jimmy Hoffa probably went into a sausage & pepper sandwich right after he died.
    Ha ha, and the Ramsey December phone records probably met a similar fate!

  11. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Yes, he does...

    Let's not forget Trip DeMuth in this mess. He was the one that repeatedly denied the search warrants. He was the one who cackled during the FBI presentation. He was the one who repeatedly went after Santa McReyonlds.

    My blood pressure is getting dangerously high just thinking about all of this...LOL
    Every time I see Trip DeMouth on TV shilling for Team Ramsey, I want to...well...

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Ha ha, and the Ramsey December phone records probably met a similar fate!
    I heard Hunter ate those.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.



Similar Threads

  1. A DNA expert will be available to answer your questions!
    By cynic in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 49
    Last Post: October 28, 2016, 12:05 am, Fri Oct 28 0:05:26 UTC 2016
  2. Lin Wood regarding Burke recent refusal to answer detective's questions
    By koldkase in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: October 29, 2010, 4:49 pm, Fri Oct 29 16:49:34 UTC 2010
  3. Questions about the Steve Thomas Deposition
    By "J_R" in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: May 22, 2003, 7:59 am, Thu May 22 7:59:53 UTC 2003

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •