Here is a great article from the Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4117676.html

We need a huge foot to smash this
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Well, it wouldn't be the first time a judgment in Colorado seemed to have made some headway in this case, only to later have defeat snatched from the jaws of VICTORY!

Remember this suit: won, then later lost when Darnay Hoffman didn't show up for the D.A.'s appeal hearing?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92941

Judge: Ramsey Housekeeper Can Talk
    D E N V E R, July 5
    By Judith Crosson
    A federal judge today ruled that a former housekeeper for the parents of slain child beauty queen JonBenet Ramsey can reveal what she told a secret grand jury two years ago.

No indictments were ever issued in the Boulder, Colo., grand jury proceedings that ended in 1999 and neither was any report ever issued, meaning under Colorado rules that grand jury witnesses had to keep their testimony secret indefinitely.

Linda Hoffmann-Pugh, who wants to write a book about her experience working for John and Patsy Ramsey when they lived in Colorado, sued Boulder's current district attorney, Mary Keenan, arguing the state's strict secrecy rule for grand juries was unconstitutional.

U.S. District Judge Wiley Daniel agreed, ruling that Hoffmann-Pugh could repeat what she testified before the grand jury in 1999.

The judge said the rules were "invalid to the extent they prohibit grand jury witnesses from disclosing their own testimony after a grand jury" has completed its work. Daniel's decision opens the door for about 100 other grand jury witnesses to speak about their testimony.

Suspicion About a Swiss Army Knife

Hoffmann-Pugh has been talking with the media about her opinions on the case. The difference is that now when she describes things she believes about the case she can also say she has said the same thing in front of the grand jury.

But she may not disclose what questions she was asked or describe any reactions she may have seen from grand jurors, her New York attorney Darnay Hoffman told reporters after the today's hearing.

The Ramseys were not a party to the case, but their attorney Lin Wood said he agreed with the judge's decision. "Our preference would be for the public to know the complete truth," he said by telephone from Atlanta where the Ramseys now live.

The former housekeeper can for instance, relate how she told the grand jury that she hid a Swiss army knife that was found near JonBenet's body and that she believes only Patsy Ramsey would have known where the knife was.

[snip]

Under U.S. federal rules and the rules of at least 35 states, witnesses are free to discuss their testimony, but Colorado continues to follow the centuries long rule of strict grand jury secrecy.
    This definitely is a highlight of that article:

The Ramseys were not a party to the case, but their attorney Lin Wood said he agreed with the judge's decision. "Our preference would be for the public to know the complete truth," he said by telephone from Atlanta where the Ramseys now live.
    Hey, when Wood has to eat his own words, you gotta' just love it.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Here is a great article from the Huffington Post

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4117676.html

We need a huge foot to smash this
    We're not miracle workers, Tricia. Lord knows we've done our best to keep this case from drowning in Team Ramsey spin, no one more than you.

Honestly, I doubt the mainstream media will even report on this case anymore. They drank the Kool-Aid because that's what they get paid to do.

That's our New Media John Ramsey said he wanted: they do what they're told by those who hold the checkbook.

They can't carry Charlie Brennan's press pass.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    I am in lunatic travel mode as usual, for work of course, and googled across this news earlier today. Let see what happens. FFJ has kept this case alive, congrats to all.
    Thanks to you for your sharp eye and for alerting us while we were napping in our old age.

It may be a dream from which we'll sadly awake, but it's nice to have a good one about this case for a long overdue change.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Sounds Like Some People Need....

A VERY Recent Reminder of why we are ALL wide Awake right now ~
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

This one Seems Oh SOOO Appropriate As Well.....

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool

NOW ~ Who is In for Keeping the Faith besides Me?!

<3
    RR

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    NOW ~ Who is In for Keeping the Faith besides Me?!

<3
    RR
    So good to see you mousie toes!

Ok I will up the ante from my original "YAY" to "ALL IN"...and I CALL!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Cool Sweetie Moab!

Music to my Mouse Ears and You KNOW who I am Happy to See again in Addition to my HardCore Bees ~ The MAN HimSelf ~ just his Presence is all I needed to let myself Believe Believe Believe!!!!

that's what journalism is all about...the truth,not spin
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    John Ramsey must be chitting a brick.
    arrogant as he is,he will be all over the news shouting that the GJ voted without knowing about that "critical" piece of evidence which was discovered later,the touch DNA.... and some will believe it!
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Thanks to you for your sharp eye and for alerting us while we were napping in our old age.

It may be a dream from which we'll sadly awake, but it's nice to have a good one about this case for a long overdue change.
    Thank you Wombat for the update!

KK, I am a bit stunned by all this latest news. I have so much to catch up on here! I personally thought most of the people who were all involved, Judge and Jury etc. etc. had accepted the fact that Patsy Ramsey's life had already been taken; therefore the case would always remain closed.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.