Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Results 49 to 60 of 193
  1. #49

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Well, my fellow Guttah Dwellers, JR opposes the release of the indictment. LOL Like we didn't expect this.

    Here is a link. I don't have time right now to say what I think, except, I think Lin Wood will be filing something soon.

    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...ramsey-in-1996
    Thanks, Tez, for posting this! Bwwahaahaa! Of COURSE, John Ramsey opposes the release of the indictment! THAT tells you something right there!

    John and Patsy Ramsey have LIED about it all these years. They even had the gall to STATE that lie IN PRINT several times in their book, Death of Innocence:

    Death of Innocence - page 357

    "The battered justice system had creaked and shuddered, but it had worked! We had not been indicted!"

    "People would have to finally see the jury's decision as our vindication."

    "Whatever time had been lost with the grand jury hearing must be made up quickly."



    Death of Innocence - page 359

    "After looking at all the evidence-or lack of it-a jury of our peers had not indicted Patsy and me. It seemed that the system had functioned as our Constitution had intended. We were truly grateful."

    The Ramsey groupies and spin team have parroted those lies SINCE 1999!

    ----------

    Tez, I bet you're right. Lin Wood is having his lackeys work overtime so he can file an injunction against Judge Lowenbach to prevent him from releasing the Grand Jury's indictment.

    Even if we never see the indictment, and I think we will, I love thinking that John Ramsey has finally had to wipe that "we fooled you and beat the justice system" shite-eating grin off his face.

    The Boulder Grand Jury DID indict John and Patsy Ramsey. By fighting the release of the indictment, John shows just how worried he is about THE TRUTH coming out.

  2. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    Well, my fellow Guttah Dwellers, JR opposes the release of the indictment. LOL Like we didn't expect this.

    Here is a link. I don't have time right now to say what I think, except, I think Lin Wood will be filing something soon.

    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...ramsey-in-1996
    Oops. Sorry, Tez. I was so hot under the collar when I read this at topix, I didn't see your post before I popped off. Thanks for alerting us to yet another JR attempt to control how we get our news--censored by HIM.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  3. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thanks, Tez, for posting this! Bwwahaahaa! Of COURSE, John Ramsey opposes the release of the indictment! THAT tells you something right there!

    John and Patsy Ramsey have LIED about it all these years. They even had the gall to STATE that lie IN PRINT several times in their book, Death of Innocence:

    Death of Innocence - page 357

    "The battered justice system had creaked and shuddered, but it had worked! We had not been indicted!"

    "People would have to finally see the jury's decision as our vindication."

    "Whatever time had been lost with the grand jury hearing must be made up quickly."



    Death of Innocence - page 359

    "After looking at all the evidence-or lack of it-a jury of our peers had not indicted Patsy and me. It seemed that the system had functioned as our Constitution had intended. We were truly grateful."

    The Ramsey groupies and spin team have parroted those lies SINCE 1999!

    ----------

    Tez, I bet you're right. Lin Wood is having his lackeys work overtime so he can file an injunction against Judge Lowenbach to prevent him from releasing the Grand Jury's indictment.

    Even if we never see the indictment, and I think we will, I love thinking that John Ramsey has finally had to wipe that "we fooled you and beat the justice system" shite-eating grin off his face.

    The Boulder Grand Jury DID indict John and Patsy Ramsey. By fighting the release of the indictment, John shows just how worried he is about THE TRUTH coming out.
    Ha! Leave it to Cheery Chero to find the silver lining.

    The Sword of Damocles still poised....

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  4. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up
    Posts
    5,176

    Default

    Does anyone have any idea how I can contact John Ramsey. I want to invite him on my show. I'll give him the three hours if he wants them.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT
    84098




    I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

  5. #53

    Default

    The letter from Haddon and Morgan includes the following:
    John and Patricia Ramsey were formally exonerated by the District Attorney’s Office of the Twentieth Judicial District by letter dated July 9, 2008. A copy of that letter is attached for your reference.
    http://extras.mnginteractive.com/liv...%20Garnett.pdf

    Legend has it that Stan Garnett, while hiding in the shadows and speaking in hushed tones, said that Lacy’s “exoneration” was legally worthless.
    “Dan Caplis: Stan, when you say that the exoneration speaks for itself, are you saying that it’s Mary Lacy taking action, and that action doesn’t have any particular legally binding effect, it may cause complications if there is ever a prosecution of a Ramsey down the road, but it doesn’t have a legally binding effect on you, is that accurate?
    That is accurate, I think that is what most of the press related about the exoneration at the time that it was issued.”

    @2:55 – 3:30
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h092gdO5Avw

    It’s too bad that Stan only has cojones about the same size that a common field mouse has, because now’s the time to come out and repeat what he said, this time in a press conference.

  6. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how I can contact John Ramsey. I want to invite him on my show. I'll give him the three hours if he wants them.
    Sput sputttt pffttt thwttt spttftt....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  7. #55

    Default

    Wait for the tabloids - when they see critical mass they will stake out everyone. God only knows the backroom crap that's going on right now, until the tabs get a whiff.

    Also, I bet John Ramsey is staying with Melinda and her doctor hubbie (hubbie doctor?). He's getting older and she is the eldest child.

    And hey Tricia, fearless warrior, I would cancel everything for your three-hour Lizard Lips interview. Almost better than reading an indictment. Almost, bit let's have both.

  8. #56

    Default

    pfff....when the story broke he treated it like it was nothing...bwah,just more drama (his own words)...why the sudden change (I know why,but what's HIS explanation?)..I think he thought it will all go away but it didn't.
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

  9. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Forgive me, Mad, but I have to steal your copy of quotes from DOI so I can post them on the Boulder Daily Camera website were an article has appeared reporting John Ramsey's lawyers playing games to stop the indictment from being released.

    Arrogant sons of beotches lied to the public about it for 13 years and now want to stop the public from seeing the truth...AGAIN!

    Bastids!

    http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...ent?source=pkg
    please do!
    I always wanted to sit down and take ALL the books,ALL the interviews and ALL their tv appearances and write down ALL the lies they came up with (would make a great book!) but I just don't have the time :(
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

  10. #58
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

  11. #59
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Posts
    1,311

    Default

    Yep.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

  12. #60

    Wink

    Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post
    Does anyone have any idea how I can contact John Ramsey. I want to invite him on my show. I'll give him the three hours if he wants them.
    Now, that is a show that I wouldn't miss. Just so we don't have to look at his lizard tongue and lips, it will be great!

    The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.



Similar Threads

  1. Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, DA refused to prosecute!
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: November 7, 2016, 6:48 pm, Mon Nov 7 18:48:57 UTC 2016
  2. The Grand Jury indictment of John and Patsy Ramsey
    By cynic in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: August 3, 2016, 11:36 am, Wed Aug 3 11:36:47 UTC 2016
  3. Judge Who Dismissed JonBenet Ramsey Grand Jury To Retire
    By Little in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 7, 2009, 2:49 pm, Fri Aug 7 14:49:57 UTC 2009
  4. Grand Jury is NOT looking into anything Ramsey
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 4, 2004, 9:33 pm, Fri Jun 4 21:33:19 UTC 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •