Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Lot's of discussion going on and information provided at WS. Rather than try to repost it on FFJ, you can read it here to keep up with the latest:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224943

(Maybe KK will consider coming back too. We miss her. Her absence leaves us all at a loss.)
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    FRIDAY IS THE DAY, FOLKS!!! IT'S GOING TO BE RELEASED!!!!!

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...n-patsy-ramsey
    Be still, my heart!

Of course, there's still time for John to file an injunction and get the indictment release stalled, but maybe he's hoping if he doesn't, the whole thing will die down again.

John also may not have the money to take on fighting the Colorado courts for an extended period of time. Despite claiming to be a consultant (he had one or two clients), a brief try at PR for a friend's mining operation, and renovating/selling a couple of houses, John hasn't been gainfully employed since he was fired from his job in 1997.

And all that airplane fuel he burns through is expensive!
    Last edited by Cherokee; October 23, 2013, 8:58 pm at Wed Oct 23 20:58:53 UTC 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    what are you saying now John?!

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...ohn-patsy-case

It appears that the District Attorney, presumably acting at the discretion of the grand jury, prepared a series of possible charges regarding John Ramsey and Patricia Ramsey based on the fact that the child had died and that there was evidence that a sexual assault of the child had occurred," Lowenbach said.
    More from the link:

He ruled that only pages signed by the foreman of the grand jury would be considered "official actions" of the grand jury and would thus be releasable.

John Ramsey had written a letter to Garnett on Sunday saying he objected to the release of the indictment without the entire grand jury record also being released.

But in the order, Lowenbach said grand jury transcripts and other evidence did not constitute "official action" and would not be released.

"The court is sympathetic to the position of Mr. Ramsey but has nonetheless concluded that as an 'official action' of the grand jury, the 'indictment' signed by the foreman of the grand jury must be disclosed," Lowenbach wrote. "The request of Mr. Ramsey to release the entire record of the grand jury cannot be granted. Such an action would set a precedent that would impede other grand juries in performing their functions under statute and rule."

John gambled with his letter to Garnett and lost! He KNEW all of the Grand Jury records, transcripts and evidence CANNOT be made public, so it was easy for him to say "release it all."

Next up: Garnett's revocation of Lacy's bogus and worthless DNA exoneration!
    Last edited by Cherokee; October 24, 2013, 10:32 am at Thu Oct 24 10:32:56 UTC 2013.

Now I know what I am doing this weekend...where's the champagne smiley again?

Like they are saying over on websleuths, all the "but they were exonerated" and "but there was small foreign faction DNA" will be repeated ad nauseum, but something that shows that the Ramsey's have always lied is going to be in our hands. Yay, to say the least.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Omg!

This IS Happening!!!

This is NOT Another False Alarm!!! Bees ~ Brush off the dust quick, the moment we have been practicing for is within Sight!!!

I am NOT Dreaming, I am NOT Dreaming!!!

Yessssss ~
    RR!!!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I'm going to speculate why John Ramsey wanted all the paperwork released.

If only foreman-signed indictment pages are made public then John looks just as guilty as Patsy. If all the paperwork is released I'd speculate the evidence presented to the Grand Jury pointed to Patsy with John there only in the capacity of keeping things covered up once he knew what happened. In this pretend scenario John wants the main blame on Patsy and he can plead and beg mercy for having supported his sick wife, and maybe his son. After all, he wanted to keep what was left of his family together even if Patsy was the responsible.

By withholding evidence from the public he looks as guilty as Patsy and probably looks the most like the perpetrator of the sexual assault/violence.

The above is just a pretend scenario but it sounds good to me.

Well, I'll be busy eating CROW for the NEXT HOUR...in honor of Judge Lowenbach, I will chew it with a smile.

An honest judge in Colorado...what a concept!

So we can thank Brennan and his group of reporters who sued for this record, Garnett for clearing the way by letting the judge make the ruling so there can be no question of legality, and now Judge Lowenbach for being a decent human being who is willing to do his job with integrity.

As Chero says, there may still be a few payoffs up John Ramsey's sleeve, so I still can't pop the champagne until we see what Friday brings.

Oh heck, sure I can! This case hasn't a good day in the Halls of Justice in Boulder in a very long time.

We may never get another.

So CARPE DIEM!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by koldkase; October 23, 2013, 11:39 pm at Wed Oct 23 23:39:53 UTC 2013.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    Lot's of discussion going on and information provided at WS. Rather than try to repost it on FFJ, you can read it here to keep up with the latest:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224943

(Maybe KK will consider coming back too. We miss her. Her absence leaves us all at a loss.)
    Awww...I figured y'all were grateful to get rid of an old grouch like me.

I took a break so I wouldn't start a riot in familiar delicate Southern Belle fashion, but now I'm feeling guilty since you said this so kindly.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    John is saying, "File something, I paid you big bucks, now get on it!"

Totally!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post

Totally!
    Yep, that's what he's doing....LOL

Meanwhile, we are doing this...LOL

I was shocked when I seen the article on my FB feed. I kind of figured it would be next week or so.

KoldKase, your presence is sorely missed at WS. We can't do it alone, please come back.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

OH HAPPY DAYS ARE HEAR AGAIN BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAZEEBLAH"

Sorry don't know the rest of the words.

But it is a great day for justice my friends.

FINALLY the Ramsey LIES will be exposed. Not completely but it is a beginning.

Great News. James Kolar and Beth Karas will both be on my show Sunday 8 PM Eastern.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN LIVE AND PASS THE WORD AROUND PLEASE

IT'S TIME FOR A PENGUIN SLAP AND HOW ABOUT A LITTLE DANCE

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Well, I'll be busy eating CROW for the NEXT HOUR...on behalf of Judge Lowenbach, I will chew it with a smile.

An honest judge in Colorado...what a concept!

So we can thank Brennan and his group of reporters who sued for this record, Garnett for clearing the way by letting the judge make the ruling so there can be no question of legality, and now Judge Lowenbach for being a decent human being who is willing to do his job with integrity.

As Chero says, there may still be a few payoffs up John Ramsey's sleeve, so I still can't pop the champagne until we see what Friday brings.

Oh heck, sure I can! This case hasn't a good day in the Halls of Justice in Boulder in a very long time.

We may never get another.

So CARPE DIEM!
    So, I got a friend of mine who lives Charlevoix to find out what John Ramsey was doing today. Here's the short video he sent back: