Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Default Coming out of the woodwork

Look what the cat dragged in...

An attorney representing John Ramsey, L. Lin Wood, said he was confident that no evidence in the grand jury case implicated the Ramsey family and the public should be able to see that for themselves.
    “Anything less than the release of all of the proceedings is a gross injustice to the Ramsey family,” he said.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.1494695

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post

An attorney representing John Ramsey, L. Lin Wood, said he was confident that no evidence in the grand jury case implicated the Ramsey family and the public should be able to see that for themselves.
    “Anything less than the release of all of the proceedings is a gross injustice to the Ramsey family,” he said.

So...Woody is saying that the Grand Jury saw nothing to implicate the Ramseys in the molestation or death of JonBenet, but they decided to indict because...?

Woody is starting to make about as much sense as a rabid bat...you know...bat chit crazy.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    Lot's of discussion going on and information provided at WS. Rather than try to repost it on FFJ, you can read it here to keep up with the latest:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=224943

(Maybe KK will consider coming back too. We miss her. Her absence leaves us all at a loss.)
    Your breakdown of the desperate letter Haddon sent to Garnett on behalf of JR is brilliant. Thanks so much for doing the leg work for us.

You skewered them. I can't even believe Haddon would sign such a mess. Clearly some rookie law school intern or senile paralegal was given that assignment.

Unbelievable.

Please post it here so we can have it, too. Pleasepleaseplease....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post

I was SOOOO hoping IT would slither in!!! Not sure why though...thinking it has something to do with the Revelations of his Less Than HONEST Wicked Ways though...

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

And Yes, WBS Rocks, Whatever ~ HOWEVERRRRRRRR ~ As THE JBR Forum of Record, feel free to do like I am utilize your time better by refreshing your vast knowledge as it's ~ SHOWTIME!

The Rat Has Spoken ~ Nuff Said ~

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool

This is going to be the Longest Day EVER ~ Fingers crossed tight for at 12:01 AM press release!!!

Somebody please tell me I didn't die and that this is all just a dream?

OMG, OMG, OMG !!
    ACandyRose (aka ACR)

ACandyRose Timelines:
    Erica Lynn Parsons Case Timeline Index
    http://www.acandyrose.com/erica_parsons_timeline.htm
    JonBenet Ramsey Archive still here after 17 years !!
    http://www.acandyrose.com/s-Flight755-15thStreet.htm
    http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetindex.htm

Cool Wide Awake, ACR!

It's On ~ so I am hanging & refreshing here ~ and I Thank You for Still having it available for The Word!

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-ramsey-grand-jury.htm

Cool From ACR's link above

"Lin Wood, the current attorney for John and Patsy Ramsey, has included each member of the grand jury as a potential witness in the Ramseys' civil lawsuit against former Boulder police Detective Steve Thomas.

"There are a number of very interesting legal issues regarding the grand jurors," Wood said. "Needless to say, I intend to fully explore these issues in an effort to establish publicly the truth that the grand jury voted and voted against an indictment."

2001-05-19: Boulder Daily Camera: Attorney: Ramsey jury voted

http://web.dailycamera.com/extra/ram...0/19lrams.html
    Attorney: Ramsey jury voted
    By Christopher Anderson
    Camera Staff Writer

Default Trending now on Yahoo

Some documents in the JonBenet Ramsey case will be unsealed on Friday despite the objections of her father.

I literally cannot believe this. I am SO PSYCHED for tomorrow! Wow wow wow wow.

JonBenet, maybe there is hope for justice after all.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Awww...I figured y'all were grateful to get rid of an old grouch like me.

I took a break so I wouldn't start a riot in familiar delicate Southern Belle fashion, but now I'm feeling guilty since you said this so kindly.
    Excellent comment on the Daily Camera article, KK! Way beyond the usual level of discourse on that liberal rag's comment section.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Your breakdown of the desperate letter Haddon sent to Garnett on behalf of JR is brilliant. Thanks so much for doing the leg work for us.

You skewered them. I can't even believe Haddon would sign such a mess. Clearly some rookie law school intern or senile paralegal was given that assignment.

Unbelievable.

Please post it here so we can have it, too. Pleasepleaseplease....
    koldkase,

I’ll gladly post it here for you (and for everyone else here who is just passing time until the True Bill of Indictment gets released). BTW, the last time I did this, the explanatory note I posted got deleted for some reason I still don’t understand. In it I said (and will restate here for the record) that you have my everlasting permission to copy anything I write if you feel it will help the effort to get the truth out. I also pointed out for anyone else who might want to copy from one forum to the other that if you copy from FFJ to WS, all the formatting goes with it. But if you copy from WS to FFJ, for some reason, you lose all the formatting and have to redo all the fonts and links. Anyway, I’ll be glad to bring it here, even though it was written before we knew Judge Lowenbach’s decision. (I mean, what else have we got to do to pass the time?)

(And yes, kk, we do miss you at WS. I hope you’ll consider coming back when you feel like it.)
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.