Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Hey KK or Cherokee or anyone,

Is this release of the 18 pages from the GJ all we're ever going to see of the GJ's findings? Or could more of the case documents be released over time?
    Note: Only four pages were released because the judge decided to release only pages signed by the foreman of the grand jury because those are considered "official actions" of the grand jury, according to the Boulder Daily Camera.
    http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...th-child-abuse

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

I see that this morning, Tez, thank you very much. I thought we were going to get more than that, but what we got was pretty damning....they were actually considering first degree murder charges, but Patsy and John were charged with aiding and abetting the cover up, and placing JonBenet at risk.

I think we all know what that means.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Unhappy

I am bringing over the post I wrote on WS. This kind of describes what I am feeling.

What a bittersweet day. JonBenet had a chance at justice in the legal system, but because of Alex Hunter and his desire not to move forward, it was lost.

Count VII really tells me everything I need to know. While the John and Patsy may not have killed JonBenet, they covered it all up. Gee, John, we now see you for WHO you really are. Nevermind the touch DNA, it doesn't even come into play here. YOU and YOUR WIFE helped whoever killed your daughter get away with it. Gee, aren't you so proud of yourself? Now, the world knows...Instead of "manning up," you threw countless people under the bus, even though you knew the truth. And if it was Burke who did this, you failed him also.

John, we know...We know the truth now...Why don't you try writing a book about THAT?

You, along with your wife, ruined an honorable man's career. Yes, I am speaking of Steve Thomas. Yeah, you had help, Alex Hunter and his minions helped, but in the end, you and Patsy bear responsibility.

The only thing anyone can do is pray for you. Because apparently (even for all my short-comings, I have never covered up a murder), you need prayers worse than I ever could.

JMO

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I see that this morning, Tez, thank you very much. I thought we were going to get more than that, but what we got was pretty damning....they were actually considering first degree murder charges, but Patsy and John were charged with aiding and abetting the cover up, and placing JonBenet at risk.

I think we all know what that means.
    Yes, we do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    I am bringing over the post I wrote on WS. This kind of describes what I am feeling.

What a bittersweet day. JonBenet had a chance at justice in the legal system, but because of Alex Hunter and his desire not to move forward, it was lost.

Count VII really tells me everything I need to know. While the John and Patsy may not have killed JonBenet, they covered it all up. Gee, John, we now see you for WHO you really are. Nevermind the touch DNA, it doesn't even come into play here. YOU and YOUR WIFE helped whoever killed your daughter get away with it. Gee, aren't you so proud of yourself? Now, the world knows...Instead of "manning up," you threw countless people under the bus, even though you knew the truth. And if it was Burke who did this, you failed him also.

John, we know...We know the truth now...Why don't you try writing a book about THAT?

You, along with your wife, ruined an honorable man's career. Yes, I am speaking of Steve Thomas. Yeah, you had help, Alex Hunter and his minions helped, but in the end, you and Patsy bear responsibility.

The only thing anyone can do is pray for you. Because apparently (even for all my short-comings, I have never covered up a murder), you need prayers worse than I ever could.

JMO
    No more Job the Martyr act for John Ramsey! I'll bet he's one sick man this morning.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

If Mr. Wood refers now to the DNA means to me, that Patsy and John did cover up for A NON FAMILY MEMBER!!! How crazy is that!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nickii View Post
    If Mr. Wood refers now to the DNA means to me, that Patsy and John did cover up for A NON FAMILY MEMBER!!! How crazy is that!!!!!
    Yeah, most people who can think to dress themselves in the morning would put 2 + 2 together on that one. And that leaves out most of Colorado, because of the pot haze they seem to be under...

Quote Originally Posted by ACandyRose View Post
    Hello Ella, I hope you're doing okay too. It's nice to see you're still around and fighting for justice for JonBenet. :-)

ACR
    Being a Senior is a pain, ACR, but I'm still here, but I don't do the research these younger ones are doing. You were the top star with your web site when I first arrived here. You contributed greatly to the JonBenét case. So nice to be in touch again. Don't see Peggy ( Little) here yet! :(
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    Being a Senior is a pain, ACR, but I'm still here, but I don't do the research these younger ones are doing. You were the top star with your web site when I first arrived here. You contributed greatly to the JonBenét case. So nice to be in touch again. Don't see Peggy ( Little) here yet! :(
    ACR is STILL a top star! I don't know if she counts hits to her site, but I know nearly everyone who follows this case still go there for research and information. It has certainly always been my first go-to when I'm looking for something.

I really want to give you a very big THANK YOU, ACandyRose.
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

Hello all! I haven't been posting lately but I have been reading here constantly. Just haven't had anything new to say lately.
    Until now, of course.
    I think what these documents are saying is the GJ thought one of the parents killed her and the other helped cover it up. They didn't know which one did the killing and which one helped cover it up, or they were split in the jury room over who did what. SO they instead indicted each of them for placing Jonbenet in a "situation which posed a threat of injury..which reuslted in death.." They were both indicted for that same thing. So obviously the GJ decided one of the parents killed her and the other one helped cover it up. Sorry, I'm being redundant. I don't see Burke as the accused murderer or having any involvement considered by the GJ anywhere here. I think the GJ is only pointing at the parents. The GJ indicted Patsy for placing Jonbenet in Johns care knowing she could get hurt or killed. The GJ indicted John for placing Jonbenet in Patsys care knowing she could get hurt or killed. The GJ indicted BOTH of them for covering up after she was hurt or killed, not knowing which one of them actually did it, or split over it, but convinced one of them did, so in other words, they covered all the bases. Do you all think I have this right?

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    ACR is STILL a top star! I don't know if she counts hits to her site, but I know nearly everyone who follows this case still go there for research and information. It has certainly always been my first go-to when I'm looking for something.

I really want to give you a very big THANK YOU, ACandyRose.

You and all the other faithful posters here deserve a gold star otg for all the wonderful technical research these last few years.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elle_1 View Post
    It's so nice to see all the wonderful poster names here again which were here when I joined many years ago! Welcome back! You have been missed!
    Hi Elle and everyone!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion