Judge has ruled Ramsey Grand Jury indictment must be released

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by wombat, Oct 17, 2013.

1. wombat

wombat Member

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

3. koldkase

Wait...I must be dreaming.... :sleep:

So sorry, Wombat! I'm blaming you for my dreams...heh. :hug:

Oh wait. It's a dream. You don't know what I'm dreaming anyhow! :laughup::duh:

4. koldkase

Somebody is going to wake me up, right?

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingn...-orders-boulder-da-show-why-ramsey-indictment

5. koldkase

John Ramsey must be chitting a brick.

Attached Files:

6. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

7. Cherokee

OMG! I am speechless!!!

Judge Lowenbach actually has the cajones to go up against almost 17 years of corruption and Team Ramsey and the Boulder DA's office and SAY THAT?!! I can't believe it! Seriously. All these years, we waited for someone, ANYONE, to do the right thing, and we've always been disappointed. And now, it looks like this judge might actually give the truth a chance.

Dare I allow myself to hope? Is the lid finally going to be blown off of the Ramsey cesspool of lies?

I wonder what Garnett will pull out of his bag of tricks to keep from complying with the judge's ruling. I bet Alex Hunter, Mary Lacy, John Ramsey (and others whose hands are dirty this case), have Garnett on speed dial right now, begging, demanding, offering, and threatening him to find SOME way to keep that indictment sealed.

8. Cherokee

No kidding! He thought he had the case buried like a dog trying to kick dirt over its pile of poo.

Ha ha ha ha, John. If that Grand Jury indictment gets released, even your latest badly-written book of lies, and all the fawning press in the world, won't cover the stink.

Guess you should have looked harder for the "intruder" on all those golf courses. Of course, you were handicapped. You can't find someone who doesn't exist.

9. koldkase

I'll defer to our wise mod Moab; her response to the news was...and I quote,

"Yay."

Let me translate that for those who don't speak RDI:

"Believe it when you see it."

Where'd they find Judge Lowenbach, anyway? He appears to be a fair and reasonable judge. Did he get lost during the floods and wander into Boulder?

I bet his phone hasn't stopped ringing.

"Hello, Judge Lowenback? It's me, Team Ramsey. We need to have a serious talk...." :deal:

10. wombat

wombat Member

I am in lunatic travel mode as usual, for work of course, and googled across this news earlier today. Let see what happens. FFJ has kept this case alive, congrats to all.

11. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

W

wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

let's hope and pray this is not something that will go the way of everything else in this case.

Let's hope the judge, after garnett's agument as to why the gj testimony should be kept secret, rules on the side of the law. The side of the law can only mean one thing...the testimony will be open for all to read.

Yes i am yelling because like koldkase i think i am dreaming so if i yell loud enough i might wake up.

12. Tricia

OK I typed my post above in all capital letters and they came out all small letters.

Therefore I must be dreaming. Dang it. I knew it. heh

13. Tricia

14. koldkase

Well, it wouldn't be the first time a judgment in Colorado seemed to have made some headway in this case, only to later have defeat snatched from the jaws of VICTORY!

Remember this suit: won, then later lost when Darnay Hoffman didn't show up for the D.A.'s appeal hearing?

http://abcnews.go.com/US/story?id=92941

This definitely is a highlight of that article:

Hey, when Wood has to eat his own words, you gotta' just love it. :gavel:

15. koldkase

We're not miracle workers, Tricia. Lord knows we've done our best to keep this case from drowning in Team Ramsey spin, no one more than you.

Honestly, I doubt the mainstream media will even report on this case anymore. They drank the Kool-Aid because that's what they get paid to do.

That's our New Media John Ramsey said he wanted: they do what they're told by those who hold the checkbook.

They can't carry Charlie Brennan's press pass.

16. koldkase

Thanks to you for your sharp eye and for alerting us while we were napping in our old age.

It may be a dream from which we'll sadly awake, but it's nice to have a good one about this case for a long overdue change.

17. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

Sounds Like Some People Need....

A VERY Recent Reminder of why we are ALL wide Awake right now ~

Attached Files:

• 263.jpeg
      263.jpeg
      File size:
      83.9 KB
      Views:
  18. RiverRat

This one Seems Oh SOOO Appropriate As Well.....

Attached Files:

• 264.jpeg
      264.jpeg
      File size:
      83.8 KB
      Views:
  19. RiverRat

NOW ~ Who is In for Keeping the Faith besides Me?!

<3
    RR

20. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

So good to see you mousie toes!

Ok I will up the ante from my original "YAY" to "ALL IN"...and I CALL!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice