Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Thank you Cynic.

There is something terribly wrong with a judicial system that allows a statute of limitations override the seeking of justice in the death of a small child, especially a death at the hands of a family member.
    It's worse than that.

Hunter didn't just allow the statute of limitations to run out, HE LOCKED THE GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS IN HIS SAFE!

I can't believe how many lawyers on TV who are defending him.

Cannot BELIEVE this corruption is so deep, so pervasive, and so complete in the legal community.

Oh, wait. They're LAWYERS. Duh!

And how bad is the media reportage? I have accepted that what once was journalism has now morphed into Professional Shills for Private Agendas: it's business as usual. They aren't remotely interested in knowing anything about the topic of the Shill for the Day: just sign my check and I'll say anything you want.

The only anchor I saw yesterday who actually gave a report on this was...I can't believe it...FoxNews' guy Shephard. I have to mention him and his guest because they actually reported on this as if they were legit journalist, no teeth gnashing, no banners, no bias. In contrast to everything I saw on HLN and CNN and MSNBC, it stood out. Guess Lin Wood didn't get to them fast enough.

Anyway...I listened to Boyles' show from yesterday: the hour when he had Caplis and Silverman on again. They read the indictments when they came out. It was interesting hearing that.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Thanks, Cynic.

I really don't understand why some people feel obligated to dream up whacky theories--like that an outsider was involved with Patsy in the murder. Patsy was exhausted and certainly had no time or energy to try to pull off some convoluted attention getting scam.
    You're right, BobC. I imagine Caplis came up with his "third person" theory because said on a show last week that he'd been called and told what the Grand Jury indictments were soon after this all went down. Back then so much that we know now was still secret. So I guess he was figuring in that "intruder" DNA and the charges and that's what he came up with.

Hilariously, that's what some IDI are now coming up with: the Ramseys HELPED the Intruder!

Take that, Team Ramsey.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Hilariously, that's what some IDI are now coming up with: the Ramseys HELPED the Intruder!

Take that, Team Ramsey.
    You're kidding me. No, really, you have to be kidding me.

People that stupid really walk upright?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    You're kidding me. No, really, you have to be kidding me.

People that stupid really walk upright?
    Oh, you have no idea....

If you want to jump into the middle of the knuckle-walkers, go to an IDI forum.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh, you have no idea....

If you want to jump into the middle of the knuckle-walkers, go to an IDI forum.
    No thanks, I'll take y'all's word for it! I've only ever been briefly to Web-Sleuths or Topix, can't remember which one. Otherwise, it's been FFJ all the way. U peepuls is SMART!
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Holy smit. I hadn't had time to listen to the Boyles' link with Caplis and Silverman until today. I had read that Caplis thought an outside person was maybe involved, but about crapped when I listened to his theory. He said his theory hadn't changed from day one and now feels more strongly than ever. He thinks it is possible that due to Patsy wanting JonBenet to be famous, she might have concocted a scheme similar to the movie Ransom (which we all have speculated might have played a part here since it had just come out). He thinks it is possible someone pretended to kidnap her, per Patsy's instructions, and something went wrong. He thinks John was for sure involved in a coverup. I'm trying to think back on what we know up till now and wonder if that is even remotely possible. I just don't know, but it's got me to thinking. Wow, what a mess if that was true.

Edited this to show I went back and read BobC's comment about this on page one. Still, it is bizarre.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

On second thought, that theory wouldn't explain the sexual abuse, which was there. Well, it was interesting to listen to I guess.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion