Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    That is a very hedged response, don't you think? The adults in the house may have done something, that THEY certainly could have prevented...Interesting way to put it. If they did it, why would they then be responsible to prevent it?

But if someone ELSE did it, then yes, the adults could have prevented it.

More and more, I think the big red arrow here is pointing straight to Burke.
    if they thought BDI I understand the accessory charge but not the other one (child abuse)

help?
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    There is no doubt; count four says that it is a true bill with respect to child abuse resulting in death.
    OK, I see that, but in the explanation, it is "unlawfully, knowingly, recklessly and feloniously permit a child to be unreasonably placed in a situation, which posed a threat of injury to the child's life or health."

And I understand that if they didn't know who had committed the abuse, they couldn't charge either with it, but they could charge both with being at least an accessory.

Sigh...back to where we started....
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

hmmmm LOL
    I was wondering if this could backfire in a way that the R team never expected....

maybe some of the IDI's will now believe this indictment means the Ramsey's covered for the intruder
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    hmmmm LOL
    I was wondering if this could backfire in a way that the R team never expected....

maybe some of the IDI's will now believe this indictment means the Ramsey's covered for the intruder
    YUP.

But why would they do that? Only if the intruder was someone they wanted to protect...like another relative...

Or maybe they were secretly politically affiliated with a small foreign faction after all. (snort)

Well, be careful what you ask for....

On my TV are reruns of John Ramsey's interviews from his last book. On CNN Ashleigh Banfield is all but crying for "the poor man."

She also reminded everyone the Ramseys were CLEARED in 2008.

Ha ha ha! It's official: our media is as corrupt and stupid as Mary Lacy.

I saw this coming: the headlines for the major news reports on this the last two days have stated pretty much now we'll know WHY Hunter didn't indict the Ramseys. No focus on the truth, just on how now we can see why wonderful DA Hunter couldn't indict and try them.

NOT what happened to JonBenet.

NOT who murdered her.

NOT how this COVER UP for the Ramseys by two DAs is a scar on American justice forever.

NOT THAT THE RAMSEYS WERE IN FACT INDICTED BY THE GRAND JURY, WHO SAW THE EVIDENCE.

Just...POOR JOHN RAMSEY. boo hoo

Guess Peter Boyle was wrong. John Ramsey is STILL a professional victim.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

the only journalist I wanna hear from today is Charlie Brennan

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Well, be careful what you ask for....

On my TV are reruns of John Ramsey's interviews from his last book. On CNN Ashleigh B is all but crying for "the poor man."

She also reminded everyone the Ramseys were CLEARED in 2008.

Ha ha ha! It's official: our media is as corrupt and stupid as Mary Lacy.
    They did have lawyers on who said they have never seen this before, an indictment being held back by a prosecutor.

hmmmm LOL

That's IT, madeleine! They must have KNOWN that intruder and been in cahoots with him! Oh wait...er...Was it still Santa Claus??
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    They did have lawyers on who said they have never seen this before, an indictment being held back by a prosecutor.
    Thanks. I only saw the end where Banfield was about to pull her hair and cry on behalf of poor JR.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

thinking now,it was wrong to release only these pages...the public doesn't know how the jurors ended up voting like they did ,based on what evidence ...and the R team is already using it,making the jurors look stupid....,makes me so angry,all the cheap spin....

the only journalist I wanna hear from today is Charlie Brennan
    Yeah, I should be used to the pathetic TV media white-wash by now.

And Banfield has always been an idiot.

Hey, while I got you, did you listen to Peter Boyles' radio show on this recent development, which cynic posted? Your little "list" from the Ramsey's book was a highlight: he read out your exact quotes, including page numbers. TWICE.

Sorry he didn't mention you, but we forum posters are lowly worker bees in the hierarchy of this world.

But you found those quotes, posted them, and the Ramsey lies you pointed out made it all the way to Peter Boyles and his listeners.

You done good, grrrrl!

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~

thinking now,it was wrong to release only these pages...the public doesn't know how the jurors ended up voting like they did ,based on what evidence ...and the R team is already using it,making the jurors look stupid....,makes me so angry,all the cheap spin....
    Well, sometimes the BS like that backfires.

People get upset and start talking.

~~~~~~~
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~