Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 37 to 48 of 166
  1. #37

    Default

    Oh Woody, making BIG BUCKS shilling for the Ramseys...AGAIN.

    Now MSNBC is vomiting back Wood's propaganda and Lacy's "exoneration" of the poor, pitiful Ramseys who never did nothing but OBSTRUCT the investigation, LIE FOR 17 YEARS to LE and the public, and COVER UP THE MURDER OF THEIR CHILD.

    These people are so afraid of Lin Wood suing them, they're pizzing their pants while they read from Woody's Book of Ramsey LIES.

    "University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

    ~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

    ~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

  2. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    1. The GJ heard Smit's presentation on the intruder. They rejected it.

    2. The GJ knew, from the evidence, the Ramseys were covering for someone.

    3. The GJ accepted that Patsy wrote the note.

    4. The GJ accepted that JBR was being sexually abused.

    The GJ heard all the evidence, pro and con, and they rejected an intruder and concluded Ramseys were covering even though no one can know who struck first blow. This is big because, for the first time, we had jurors weighing all the evidence; we had jurors listening to the stun gun, basement window entrance, exit of Smit, AND THEY REJECTED IT. This is big.
    People will believe what they want but JR will always, now, live with the knowledge that a jury of his peers weren't fooled by spin.
    Learnin, this list deserves a RE-POST!

    Lin Wood can try to spin it like a Maytag, BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THESE FACTS!

    And now we're hearing from legal experts they've NEVER heard of a DA not prosecuting a case after a Grand Jury issued a True Bill! Furthermore, Alex Hunter kept the Grand Jury's indictment in his safe until the statute of limitations ran out? It's no wonder justice for JonBenet never had a chance!

    At least, John Ramsey (and his partners-in-crime) are having to face the music today! The release of the Grand Jury indictment is ALL OVER the national news - both internet and TV!

    Now, if some intrepid reporter would just dig further into Lacy's worthless exoneration, based on faulty DNA results, THAT would remove the last plank of the Ramsey's innocence façade.

    How INTERESTING that Lacy REFUSED to release the DNA report AND REFUSED to answer any questions at her big dog-and-pony show, er, press conference where she "exonerated" the Ramseys!
    What was SHE hiding like Hunter hid the Grand Jury indictment?

    If Lacy can use alleged "touch DNA" to declare innocence (which cannot be done if you ask any DNA expert), then what prevents a journalist, or anyone, from filing to see Lacy's hidden report? If it's so favorable to the Ramseys, why not release it and let REAL DNA experts, and others, review it? Why not have another lab, other than Lacy's friends at Bode Labs, try to replicate the results?

    RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS BEHIND LACY'S BOGUS "EXONERATION," AND IT WILL FINALLY AND COMPLETELY QUASH THE LIE OF RAMSEY INNOCENCE!

  3. #39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    That is the way I'm reading it Learnin, but maybe I'm wrong.
    And didn't the GJ get to interview BR, directly?

  4. #40

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh Woody, making BIG BUCKS shilling for the Ramseys...AGAIN.

    Now MSNBC is vomiting back Wood's propaganda and Lacy's "exoneration" of the poor, pitiful Ramseys who never did nothing but OBSTRUCT the investigation, LIE FOR 17 YEARS to LE and the public, and COVER UP THE MURDER OF THEIR CHILD.

    These people are so afraid of Lin Wood suing them, they're pizzing their pants while they read from Woody's Book of Ramsey LIES.
    That's precisely it, koldkase. They're afraid of being sued.

  5. #41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    How can the Ramseys have been covering for Burke if the charge was for covering up first degree murder?

    Burke was a minor who could not have been charged with First Degree Murder.

    I'm not saying Burke wasn't involved at some level in the various abuses against his sister. Maybe the Grand Jury didn't have much presented to them regarding Burke because clearly the early investigation did not focus on him being part of any of this.

    But Burke could not have been charged for any of it, much less Murder One.

    I've often wondered if that's why the investigators didn't look at Burke too hard for years. Maybe they felt that was a road which would lead them to minimal charges against the parents.

    It's also an even harder reality to accept if you have never studied the research or worked with victims of child abuse. People do not want to believe children can go off the rails so badly.

    At any rate, I don't think these charges support the idea that Burke committed either the head blow or ligature strangulation because of his status as a minor: no first degree murder would have been charged for Burke.

    It appears to me--and I'm no expert--that the Grand Jury believed either John or Patsy committed the murder and the other was guilty of not getting the child medical help and then covering it up.

    Which I interpret as BOTH were PROBABLY involved by the ligature strangulation and therefore would be GUILTY OF FIRST DEGREE MURDER.

    And again, it goes back to Hunter REFUSING to subpoena evidence, to call the Ramseys to testify before the Grand Jury, etc.

    How can LE make a case against a child killer if the DA is OBSTRUCTING THE INVESTIGATION?
    The jury believed that a first degree murder felony offense had been committed by someone. The elements of the crime were present. Burke could not be charged with the crime because he was less than 10 years old, but the crime occurred. These indictments do not rule him out, IMO.

  6. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Learnin, this list deserves a RE-POST!

    Lin Wood can try to spin it like a Maytag, BUT IT DOESN'T CHANGE THESE FACTS!

    And now we're hearing from legal experts they've NEVER heard of a DA not prosecuting a case after a Grand Jury issued a True Bill! Furthermore, Alex Hunter kept the Grand Jury's indictment in his safe until the statute of limitations ran out? It's no wonder justice for JonBenet never had a chance!

    At least, John Ramsey (and his partners-in-crime) are having to face the music today! The release of the Grand Jury indictment is ALL OVER the national news - both internet and TV!

    Now, if some intrepid reporter would just dig further into Lacy's worthless exoneration, based on faulty DNA results, THAT would remove the last plank of the Ramsey's innocence façade.

    How INTERESTING that Lacy REFUSED to release the DNA report AND REFUSED to answer any questions at her big dog-and-pony show, er, press conference where she "exonerated" the Ramseys!
    What was SHE hiding like Hunter hid the Grand Jury indictment?

    If Lacy can use alleged "touch DNA" to declare innocence (which cannot be done if you ask any DNA expert), then what prevents a journalist, or anyone, from filing to see Lacy's hidden report? If it's so favorable to the Ramseys, why not release it and let REAL DNA experts, and others, review it? Why not have another lab, other than Lacy's friends at Bode Labs, try to replicate the results?

    RELEASE THE DOCUMENTS BEHIND LACY'S BOGUS "EXONERATION," AND IT WILL FINALLY AND COMPLETELY QUASH THE LIE OF RAMSEY INNOCENCE!
    Precisely, Cherokee! Let's see that DNA report.

  7. #43

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Oh Woody, making BIG BUCKS shilling for the Ramseys...AGAIN.

    Now MSNBC is vomiting back Wood's propaganda and Lacy's "exoneration" of the poor, pitiful Ramseys who never did nothing but OBSTRUCT the investigation, LIE FOR 17 YEARS to LE and the public, and COVER UP THE MURDER OF THEIR CHILD.

    These people are so afraid of Lin Wood suing them, they're pizzing their pants while they read from Woody's Book of Ramsey LIES.
    It's sickening, isn't it?

    RAMSEYS = OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE, and Lin Wood is their slimy, snake-oil salesman! He's still out there barking up the sale of Ramsey Innocence tonic, while they smirk at the fools who believe it.

    Lin Wood has made lying into an art form. He is a pathological liar and can't quit. John Ramsey could confess on a Bible tomorrow, and Lin Wood would still try to spin it that "when all the facts come out, John will be proven innocent." Part of it is that Lin Wood has to save HIS image. He's made a career of shilling for the Ramseys and declaring their innocence. He can't back down now!

  8. #44

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    The jury believed that a first degree murder felony offense had been committed by someone. The elements of the crime were present. Burke could not be charged with the crime because he was less than 10 years old, but the crime occurred. These indictments do not rule him out, IMO.
    I totally agree, Wombat. I do not see how the GJ charges rule out Burke, especially since he was three weeks away from being 10 when JonBenet was killed. They couldn't charge Burke for the murder, but they could say John and Patsy didn't do enough to prevent it and the sexual abuse.

  9. #45
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Maybe I'm a bad person, but I am having fantasies of Lin Wood levitating off the ground like a scene from The Exorcist, projectile vomiting green bile, with steam coming out of his ears. He no longer stomp around, telling people that the Grand Jury "cleared" his precious, innocent clients. OH GOD to see his face right now!!!

  10. #46

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    Maybe I'm a bad person, but I am having fantasies of Lin Wood levitating off the ground like a scene from The Exorcist, projectile vomiting green bile, with steam coming out of his ears. He no longer stomp around, telling people that the Grand Jury "cleared" his precious, innocent clients. OH GOD to see his face right now!!!

  11. #47
    BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Posts
    4,435

    Default

    Admit it--you were fantasizing about the same thing!

  12. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    Southern Silicon Valley !!
    Posts
    2,285

    Lightbulb

    Learning, I agree with your post #39. Yes, the GJ did interview Burke. They also had to know he was less than 10 years old and therefore could not be charged with murder. They heard all the evidence and held both parents accountable.

    I can't watch all the fawning from the usual talking heads. In the interviews yesterday that Peter Boyles did he said we would only get one or two pages and not the whole transcripts of the GJ. I wish we could see what they said. If those transcripts were released I think even the talking heads would have to agree the Ramseys were the guilty parties.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA



Similar Threads

  1. Ramsey grand jury voted to indict parents in 1999, DA refused to prosecute!
    By BobC in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: November 7, 2016, 6:48 pm, Mon Nov 7 18:48:57 UTC 2016
  2. Judge has ruled Ramsey Grand Jury indictment must be released
    By wombat in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 192
    Last Post: August 21, 2016, 5:17 am, Sun Aug 21 5:17:22 UTC 2016
  3. Judge Who Dismissed JonBenet Ramsey Grand Jury To Retire
    By Little in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: August 7, 2009, 2:49 pm, Fri Aug 7 14:49:57 UTC 2009
  4. Grand Jury is NOT looking into anything Ramsey
    By Tricia in forum Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: June 4, 2004, 9:33 pm, Fri Jun 4 21:33:19 UTC 2004

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •