CNN Interviews James Kolar (Oct 26, 2013)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Oct 27, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

A six minute interview with James Kolar discussing the GJ developments:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Jb7n2ISvLEQ?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. BOESP

BOESP Member

Excellent, informative interview, imo.

I am confused about one thing. Kolar says the Statutes of Limitation have run their course so the counts in the indictment aren't chargeable, however, I thought there was no statute of limitation on murder or child abuse.

What am I missing?

3. wombat

wombat Member

Wow. Kolar is still being real careful about what he says, I am sure because of Lin Wood, but he did say that he thinks a new grand jury should be empaneled and that Burke Ramsey should testify.

The interviewer did not know who Burke was, by the way. I guess she's just a talking head.

I wonder if 48 Hours or Dateline is going to revisit this case. 48 Hours has lots of explaining to do.

4. BOESP

BOESP Member

I hope they do impanel a new Grand Jury and compel Burke to talk.

I think almost all the talking heads are screaming, whiny, nasal, performing monkeys who drive me up the wall saying "tew" for "to." (There. I've said it. :beammeup:)

5. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, cynic. Love me some James Kolar. Apparently he's the only person working in Law Enforcement left in Colorado who hasn't drunk the Ramsey Kool-Aid.

BOESP, what you missed is that Patsy Ramsey is dead. John Ramsey would run that bus right over her grave if he found himself a Defendant in Boulder County.

She's always and forever going to be reasonable doubt for anyone else.

To me, that's what the Grand Jury was equivocating on in the True Bill: either John or Patsy strangled the child--Murder One. Which one, they couldn't determine.

They were leaving that up to further investigation, which would have taken place during the period following a Ramsey arrest.

For my money, Patsy was the one to pin Murder One on: Patsy's pen, pad, handwriting, language, ransom note; her paintbrush, clothing fibers tied into the knots, lies to LE repeatedly, combined with the evidence of the prior molestation, which a subpoena of all the medical records could have provided more facts about that, as well.

The phone records should have been subpoenaed. Did the Grand Jury do that? The month of Dec. 1996 on one cell phone appeared to have been erased at the company level, no less, according to Steve Thomas. Yet we know from several sources, including LE and John Ramsey himself, that LE used at least one Ramsey cell phone that morning. Yet no calls on one cell phone Patsy told a long rambling story about John "losing" before Christmas.

Those intact records could have been in the evidence room at the BPD, and Hunter d*mn well knew it. Did the Grand Jury at least try to get those out of the evidence files, from the case the D.A. prosecuted against the Rapps, who illegally obtained them, possibly before Team Ramsey got the month of Dec. erased? What about any calls on that alleged-by-Patsy-to-be-missing cell phone" after that month? Did anyone subpoena those, which would have proven more of Patsy's lies to LE if calls from it could have been traced back to the Ramseys?

Heck, why wouldn't the defense want those records to wave like a flag, if there was nothing on them? WHAT ABOUT THAT ONE LINK TO THE INTRUDER, who might have "found" that "lost" phone?

You want new evidence, Garnett? GET THE PHONE RECORDS.

Ha. We know why no one on either side of this gang of traitors ever mentions this critical piece of evidence, don't we? :rst:

All of this should have been addressed with phone subpoenas on DAY ONE. The BPD had phone traps for the "kidnapper calls", did it not? Who signed off for that? A judge? The same one that later took 7 hours to sign off on the coroner entering the home to see the body, hampering any accurate estimate for TOD? THE RAMSEYS? Yeah, where's THAT document?

It's all a ruse. With Hunter blocking subpoenas for the Ramsey phone records, the fix was in and there was never going to be an arrest, and we know it now, no question why.

Did this come out at Grand Jury? If so, why is there NO GRAND JUROR OR LAWYER who will BLOW THE WHISTLE ON HUNTER? I believe in this case, Grand Jury Secrecy is trumped by the DUTY of the Grand Jurors to uphold ALL the LAW, not just those Hunter picked and chose to conceal HIS OWN CRIME OF OBSTRUCTION OF THE INVESTIGATION.

One of them had no problem going on the record talking about the "secret" proceedings for a documentary on National TV in 2006, after all. Nothing happened to her.

Where are the patriots in this case? There have to be more than Kolar and Thomas. Someone has to have the courage to stand up for the Truth who can do something about it, not just obstruct it.

That's what has never happened in the D.A. Office. The corruption is complete.

And continuing to this day....

Where are the JOURNALISTS? Charlie Brennan notwithstanding, NOT ONE IS CALLING OUT ALEX HUNTER'S AND MARY LACY'S CORRUPT TERMS IN OFFICE.

What the hell has happened to America?

This is why I am still here, pathetic as that is, assaulting everyone's eyeballs with my long rants. I can't accept that our legal system is this compromised. So I "RAGE against the dying of the light", to quote Dylan Thomas.

It's all I can do.

For if we fail, then we--Americans--are responsible.

If an innocent SIX YEAR OLD CHILD can be abused and murdered so brutally in her own home with impunity; not in some obscure, forgotten episode of distant injustice, but with the world watching and Two million dollars worth of investigation; how can anyone believe there ever was such a thing as blind justice?

I know I can't.

6. otg

otg Member

(respectfully snipped)
    Wow, KK. Just, "Wow." I am speechless.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Wow! This is telling it like it truly is KK! My hat is off to you! I wish I had typed this!

Thank you for having the courage to write this! More power to you, girl!

8. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

Koldkase that is worthy of an editorial in a Boulder paper so all can see it. Thank you for your passion.

9. Thor

Thor Active Member

Ditto from me as well KK!

10. BOESP

BOESP Member

KK said
    You rock KK!

I agree with everything said after your post and ESPECIALLY that your post would make an excellent editorial in the Boulder paper. It was a terrifically written statement.

11. koldkase

Lord, I've been on a tear today, haven't I? :rage:

I've already thrown a hissy fit at the Daily Cam, so one more and they'll probably arrest me. That's how this case goes, isn't it? Tell the truth, Team Ramsey will make you pay.

But y'all have my back, and vice versa, so it's all good here. :gavel:

12. Karen

Karen Member

I agree. Great post KK!

In my humble opinion, that TV anchor knew exactly who Burke Ramsey is. Watch it again and watch her really try to get Kolar to say something about Burke. At the end. I think she is IDI and she wants to see Kolar sued. She was trying to set him up to say something he could be sued for.

13. heymom

heymom Member

She said Burke was 13, I don't think she knew very much about the case, frankly.

14. koldkase

Oh, yeah! Give it back to skeletor Erin for 48 Hours! She'll call Tracey back. Let's see who he's been grooming for the last 6 years as a new Intruder!

Can't wait!

Attached Files:

15. koldkase

She got nothing over on Kolar, though.

He and Thomas always amaze me at how precisely and professionally they word their interviews.

They're the real deal.

16. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

That interview was amazing! The talking head pretended to ask pointed questions but then cut Kolar off as he was answering. She threw questions at him. He took his time answering which I think irritated her. I don't think she knew who Burke was either. And yes she knew nothing about the case except some brief reading of the overview. After all she just a pretty face and today that passes for anything!

17. Elle

Elle Member

I agree with all you and the others are saying here zm! I just watched this broadcast yesterday. I did not like this girl at all. It was very obvious she was trying to be a smart bahookie and cause problems for Chief Kolar.

P.S. My swear word for bahookie came out as three smiling faces.

18. heymom

heymom Member

Contessa Brewer Gets Herself in Trouble

Ignore the political labels, this was funny, that this idiot talking head tried to insult her guest and imply that HE doesn't know what he's talking about, WOOPS! She ends up looking like a fool. When the clip is over, just stop the playback b/c the two commentators go on for a while.

Sometimes, the talking head makes the guest look even smarter.

19. Elle

Elle Member

<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1>
    <!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->
    Thank you for posting this interview, cynic. I agree with Karen and all the other

On another note, I just listened to Tricia's broadcast, the one which you were just on. Congratulations you did a wonderful job, and you have a very nice clear speaking voice.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice