Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I agree. Great post KK!

In my humble opinion, that TV anchor knew exactly who Burke Ramsey is. Watch it again and watch her really try to get Kolar to say something about Burke. At the end. I think she is IDI and she wants to see Kolar sued. She was trying to set him up to say something he could be sued for.
    She said Burke was 13, I don't think she knew very much about the case, frankly.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by wombat View Post
    Wow. Kolar is still being real careful about what he says, I am sure because of Lin Wood, but he did say that he thinks a new grand jury should be empaneled and that Burke Ramsey should testify.

The interviewer did not know who Burke was, by the way. I guess she's just a talking head.

I wonder if 48 Hours or Dateline is going to revisit this case. 48 Hours has lots of explaining to do.

Oh, yeah! Give it back to skeletor Erin for 48 Hours! She'll call Tracey back. Let's see who he's been grooming for the last 6 years as a new Intruder!

Can't wait!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Karen View Post
    I agree. Great post KK!

In my humble opinion, that TV anchor knew exactly who Burke Ramsey is. Watch it again and watch her really try to get Kolar to say something about Burke. At the end. I think she is IDI and she wants to see Kolar sued. She was trying to set him up to say something he could be sued for.
    Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    She said Burke was 13, I don't think she knew very much about the case, frankly.
    She got nothing over on Kolar, though.

He and Thomas always amaze me at how precisely and professionally they word their interviews.

They're the real deal.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Exclamation

That interview was amazing! The talking head pretended to ask pointed questions but then cut Kolar off as he was answering. She threw questions at him. He took his time answering which I think irritated her. I don't think she knew who Burke was either. And yes she knew nothing about the case except some brief reading of the overview. After all she just a pretty face and today that passes for anything!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by zoomama View Post
    That interview was amazing! The talking head pretended to ask pointed questions but then cut Kolar off as he was answering. She threw questions at him. He took his time answering which I think irritated her. I don't think she knew who Burke was either. And yes she knew nothing about the case except some brief reading of the overview. After all she just a pretty face and today that passes for anything!
    I agree with all you and the others are saying here zm! I just watched this broadcast yesterday. I did not like this girl at all. It was very obvious she was trying to be a smart bahookie and cause problems for Chief Kolar.

P.S. My swear word for bahookie came out as three smiling faces.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Contessa Brewer Gets Herself in Trouble

Ignore the political labels, this was funny, that this idiot talking head tried to insult her guest and imply that HE doesn't know what he's talking about, WOOPS! She ends up looking like a fool. When the clip is over, just stop the playback b/c the two commentators go on for a while.

Sometimes, the talking head makes the guest look even smarter.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Cynic:

A six minute interview with James Kolar discussing the GJ developments:

Thank you for posting this interview, cynic. I agree with Karen and all the other

On another note, I just listened to Tricia's broadcast, the one which you were just on. Congratulations you did a wonderful job, and you have a very nice clear speaking voice.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.