The mainstream media and the Ramseys - the good, the bad and the ugly.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Oct 27, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

CNN – A general overview
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/TZjHMH2rgII?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fox News, Judge Jeanine Pirro interviews Michael Baden:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HBsKwcTJ9uA?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fox News, Geraldo Rivera interviews Craig Silverman, Ann Coulter, and Alan Dershowitz:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/hnVCRmJOVFc?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fox News, Interviews with Faith Jenkins and Chip Merlin:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nyHJmQemmzY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ABC News, Interviews and comments by Charlie Brennan, Lin Wood, and Ada Pozo:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_mRed-yRxkk?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ABC News, Interview with Dan Abrams:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LBzwJ2nXkj0?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

HLN, Nancy Grace interviews Henry Lee, Patricia Saunders, Steve Helling, Randy Kessler, Loni Coombs and Trent Copeland:
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zdCmdawdpCs?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited: Oct 27, 2013
  2. otg

otg Member

3. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

You guys are amazing.

I may not have the strength to withstand any more media insanity right now. I may have to spend a few days on "vacation" to regain my...composure.

[​IMG]

4. Tez

Tez Member

KK, have you left yet? Because I would like to join you. I really, really, need a vacation, as does my composure...LOL

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you cynic and otg for the time taken to post this very intriguing and interesting information. I will, for sure, work my way through them.
    Much appreciated!

6. cynic

cynic Member

Wendy Murphy speaks out (December 21, 2013)

WENDY MURPHY: Few bright bits of hope on the criminal blotter
    By Wendy Murphy
    Posted Dec 21, 2013 @ 04:00 AM

[SNIP]

The truth is finally coming out about the death of six-year-old JonBenet Ramsey. I said many years ago in this column that I would try to write about the case every December because JonBenet was killed in her own home on Christmas night in 1996, only hours after dashing down the stairs to see what Santa had had left under the tree.

I covered the case from the beginning, and have written extensively about why the parents deserve our suspicion, but the fake accounts of bogeymen suspects have dominated public conversations for more than fifteen years. This year was different.

A judge released documents showing that JonBenet's parents were were actually indicted in 1999 in the death of their child. The district attorney declined to proceed, either because he was "persuaded" not to go forward or worried that each parent would blame the other, and both would walk free. Another D.A. cleared both parents years later based on inconsequential DNA evidence, without mentioning the indictments or releasing the case file.

It doesn't matter much anymore because the child's mother is dead and no D.A. will ever have the guts to prosecute the father, but the release of the indictments is a hopeful sign. Though meaningful justice for JonBenet is unlikely after almost twenty years, truth is a very good second-best option.

[SNIP]

http://www.patriotledger.com/archiv...of-hope-on-the-criminal-blotter#ixzz2oFJeYaHU

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice