Default 6 WAYS to THANK a Veteran

Today is Veteran’s Day – a day that we remember the day of the Armistice Day treaty signed after the end of World War I and honor all Veterans living and deceased. I believe that every day should be Veteran’s Day and we would honor them daily by remember the sacrifices that they have made for us in order to maintain our freedom.
    Here are some ways that you can honor and thank a Veteran everyday besides on Veteran’s Day:
    **Donate your time at a local Veteran’s Affairs hospital as a volunteer
    **Write to your Congressman and/or Senator to support bills in order to help veterans.
    **Remember to say “Thank you” whenever you see a soldier in uniform.
    **Help a homeless veteran by donating to charities that help them to receive services.
    **Help out families of overseas soldier by donating your time.
    **Send a card to an overseas soldier during the holidays.
    Address it Dear Friend, write a line or two of encouragement inside, and please mail cards to the following address:
    Military Missions Inc., 3650 Boston Rd., Suite 146, Lexington, KY 40514.

http://www.chicagonow.com/active-sub...rans-everyday/
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Moab; November 28, 2013, 10:10 am at Thu Nov 28 10:10:09 UTC 2013. Reason: it was messed up...lol
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Thanks, Moab. Sounds like a good plan to me!

Love love LOVE the graphic!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

A big thank you to all the men wearing military uniforms who fought and died for a better world to live in!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.