Peter Boyles interviews Stan Garnett, Alan Pendergast and more (Oct. 25 – 30, 2013)

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Dec 13, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Oct 25, 2013 Interview (29 minutes) with Dan Caplis and Craig Silverman regarding the Grand Jury indictment.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/nYznkHwsrJw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oct 28, 2013 Follow-up interview (34 minutes) with Dan Caplis and Craig Silverman

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/CHh9xMLsS1c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oct 29, 2013 Interview (13 minutes) with FOIA Attorney Thomas Kelley

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8QCLhWI8PKk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oct 30, 2013 Interview (37 minutes) with Patricia Calhoun (Westword.com)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/vVjAiq_C3aA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oct 30, 2013 Interview (7 minutes) with Boulder DA Stan Garnett

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/G-QKZE6ztQ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Oct 30, 2013 Interview (33 minutes) with Alan Pendergast (Westword.com) - How an indictment became an "exoneration."

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/WaWfj_WcYHc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for taking the time to post these, cynic. Listening right now!

3. cynic

cynic Member

I was hoping to post these about a month ago but better late than never I suppose.
    The news cycle sure gets shorter and shorter, some sustained pressure on JR would have been nice.

4. Elle

Elle Member

I found these radio broadcasts very interesting cynic. Being in Canada, I don't have access to these radio talks in the U.S. It was good to hear Peter Boyles discussing this case and going over points we have all discussed here. I will listen to more tomorrow. Thank you again. You are a treasure!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice