Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    May I also add that your “can sue” attitude would make Lin Wood proud.
    Yeah, maybe I'll sue him, too. If I can sue on behalf of the dead, I should be able to sue the morally dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Yeah, maybe I'll sue him, too. If I can sue on behalf of the dead, I should be able to sue the morally dead.
    No doubt the dead in question will be happy to assist you. Resurrection Day was one of her fav's, after all....
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Didn't know Woodward worked for Denver Public Works. Clearly it was the Sewage Treatment Facility.

Has anyone posted this article link here? On the question of Paula Woodward's bias, the last statement attributed to her in this Brennan article says it all:

[Hope I'm not repeating, sorry if I am.]

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/boul...ion?source=rss

Perhaps someone should tell Paula Patsy is dead. Since dead people can't sue, guess that leaves someone "else" as the ransom note writer in Paula's theory. Unless Paula believes a different Ramsey wrote it, she pretty much just said she thinks it was an intruder.

I swear, those Ramsey shills are invariably, inescapably, irrefutably stupid.
    I wasn't clear KK, she worked for Channel Nine news and followed the Denver Public Works employees around and caught them NOT working. It was a five day series....LOL

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Thank you, Niner. If years of ranting about corruption, injustice and IDIots in the Ramsey case were a paying job, I'd be a freakin' millionaire!
    We ALL would be, Cherokee!

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    I wasn't clear KK, she worked for Channel Nine news and followed the Denver Public Works employees around and caught them NOT working. It was a five day series....LOL
    I see. So Paula did some deep investigative reporting by hanging out with sewage?

It still explains a lot.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

IDIots tho! That made my day.

I posted this at WS, but for the benefit of those who don't read there:

Jon Benet Ramsey Book Shelved: Publisher Halts Production Of Explosive Exposé
    After Police Chief Slams It As ‘Not Factual’

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/20...ook-postponed/

From the article:
    A highly-anticipated exposé on the infamous JonBenet Ramsey case has been indefinitely pulled from production,RadarOnline.com has learned exclusively. Former Denver Post journalist Paula Woodward’s has been doing promotion for Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully! Facts, Fictions, Lies & Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, with a projected release date of August 2014, but the publisher tells Radar that it won’t be seeing the light of day any time soon.

...and:
    One thing is for certain, however: JonBenet’s parents have been fully exonerated after maintaining their innocence for years.

...and:
    But Boulder City Police Chief Mark Beckner slammed the exposé, saying, “I know the case pretty intricately, inside and out. And I’m not sure what could appear in a book written by a third party uninvolved with the investigation that I wouldn’t already be aware of. And, if it’s something I’m not aware of, it’s probably not factual.”

Am I the only one thinking this might have something to do with the timing of Chief Beckner's "clearing" of the Whites as suspects?
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Of course it is.

Red face

The RST is ever watchful. No matter the latest info there they are with another book telling their TRUTH. HA Thank God this book has been pulled!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

I would say it has EVERYTHING to do with the BPD clearing the Whites AGAIN!

The book will carry the same weight published or unpublished a pack of untruths and lies is just that and nothing more.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

The book is now ready after being fact-checked by the publisher.
    I was able to get a hold of the final draft and I’ve posted it below

Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
    By Paula Woodward

Publisher: Kensington
    ISBN-10: 1617731455
    ISBN-13: 978-1617731457

Pages 2 to 352 removed due to factual errors.

The End.