Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Long-rumored book by Paula Woodward shows up at Amazon.

A poorly kept secret is out.
    Long-standing Ramsey lap dog, Paula Woodward, has written a book. The scheduled release date is August 26, 2014
    Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
    http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Ramsey-List...paula+woodward

Here’s Peter Boyles and his opinion of Paula:

Thanks, cynic. Nice to know the Ramsey apologists are still actively helping cover up for the killers of JonBenet Ramsey.

Long live the Deceivers!

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    A poorly kept secret is out.
    Long-standing Ramsey lap dog, Paula Woodward, has written a book. The scheduled release date is August 26, 2014
    My sentiments exactly.

In my humble opinion ... anyone (like Paula Woodward) who believes the Ramseys are innocent and would shill for them, after ALL the documented evidence otherwise, is either:

a. delusional

b. an idiot

c. corrupt

or

d. all of the above

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    Thanks, cynic. Nice to know the Ramsey apologists are still actively helping cover up for the killers of JonBenet Ramsey.

Long live the Deceivers!
    Given the title, Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, I can hardly wait for Paula to tell us what the facts, fictions and lies are.
    I'm sure she'll make Michael Tracey proud.

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Given the title, Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, I can hardly wait for Paula to tell us what the facts, fictions and lies are.
    I'm sure she'll make Michael Tracey proud.
    Michael Tracey is probably where Paula got most, if not all, her material. Remember, Michael Tracey wrote a book about how he helped bag John Mark Karr, but after the big FIASCO, no publisher would touch it.

I'm sure Paula will have all of Lou Smit's "bullsmit" in there, too.

Gah ...I think I'm going to again.

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    My sentiments exactly.

In my humble opinion ... anyone (like Paula Woodward) who believes the Ramseys are innocent and would shill for them, after ALL the documented evidence otherwise, is either:

a. delusional

b. an idiot

c. corrupt

or

d. all of the above
    You've made it very difficult to not pick "all of the above."

Wonder how she handled the true bill and Hunter's failure to have a motion to dismiss entered which, if I understood Colorado code correctly, should have been formally filed to have the true bill dismissed.

Default Oldie (but a real goodie)...

...and how appropriate for this time of the year:

Paula the Brown Nose Newsie
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

OMG I can hardly wait to add this book to my collection! NOT! What on earth does she think is so important to further print more lies...her lies! She is delusional of course.
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Thank you for keeping us updated about this, cynic. Much appreciated!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

The RST had to come up with something, after the revelation from the Grand Jury came out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    The RST had to come up with something, after the revelation from the Grand Jury came out.
    I had the exact same thought.