Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
    By Paula Woodward

Publisher: Kensington
    ISBN-10: 1617731455
    ISBN-13: 978-1617731457

Pages 2 to 352 removed due to factual errors.

The End.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Hee hee! Sounds about right!

Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
    By Paula Woodward

The End.
    priceless

M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

she can still publish the cover since it was the only real thing about the book....print flyers &distribute them at malls
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

By Paula Woodward

The End.
    Copied and Posted a gold cup for you, cynic, but it vanished! :(
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

By Paula Woodward

The End.
    HA HA HA!

Cynic, you slay me!

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    she can still publish the cover since it was the only real thing about the book....print flyers &distribute them at malls
    LOL!

Yep, and when does Paula does her book tour, she can hold up the one-sheet cover and say, "This book is a bargain because it is not only a book; it can be used as a bird-cage liner, a dust pan, or even torn into Porta-Potty paper!"
    Last edited by Cherokee; February 1, 2014, 10:00 pm at Sat Feb 1 22:00:31 UTC 2014.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

You guys are the best!
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

By Paula Woodward

The End.
    Maybe we can get the Foreign Faction to help old Paula out, since JR doesn't seem to have come through.

My personal thought is that Paula has no book.

After the Grand Jury indictments came to light, perhaps she thought all that public interest in THE TRUTH might be parlayed into some easy money...and so floated the "pre-order now" Amazon offer.

Only maybe there weren't too many orders.

So maybe...and I'm only speculating here, you understand...she (her publisher) decided it wasn't worth her time rehashing all the Team Ramsey propaganda that's already been published through the years.

Because I don't believe for one minute she wouldn't have published anything "new" about this case long before now--WHEN AND IF SHE HAD IT.

Only time will tell....

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Aw I was really looking forward to the foreign faction suing her for publishing their ransom novella without permission :/

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

By Paula Woodward

The End.
    OMG this is classic. Thank you Cynic.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Default Bad moon on the rise?

I see the bad moon arising.
    I see trouble on the way.
    I see earthquakes and lightnin'.
    I see bad times today.

(Credence Clearwater Revival, 1969)

I don’t know what’s going on, but “something’s afoot.” In the recent history of this case, we’ve seen that BPD would like to talk again to Burke (but he refused), confirmation that the Ramsey GJ did actually vote to indict (dismissed by John as “just more drama”), announcement of a new soon-to-be-released pro-Ramsey (probably) book, then the third public pronouncement that the Whites are not suspects. And then we got word that Woodward’s book is being shelved. What’s happening? It seems like sides are being drawn, and the Ramsey camp is circling the wagons in preparation for something.

I was thinking about all this, and it occurred to me that the only thing missing is someone from the past who worked so hard to make hirself such an integral part of this case from the very beginning. Strange, I thought, that this person just disappeared so suddenly without so much as a grand exit (to my knowledge). Why have we not heard from this person with all that’s been going on lately?

And then I was reading on another forum, and I saw it... Like a greasy-haired apparition rising from the murky waters of the swamp -- it appeared! It began posting under its most famous “hat”. Then, just like before, other hats started showing up agreeing, and sometimes claiming the same persona (with an occasional slip-up of forgetting which hat was being worn). Now I’m thinking back on some of the recently registered posters on our “sister site” who initially declared their neutrality, and then “decided” they were IDI. Not unusual in itself, but a lot more having done so recently makes me just a little suspicious considering everything else going on. Does this all portend something ominous?

Maybe I’m getting too suspicious, maybe I’m looking at windmills, maybe it’s nothing. Maybe I’ve got my ear too close to the ground.

Justin Playfair (George C. Scott):
    Of course, he carried it a bit too far. He thought that every windmill was a giant. That's insane. But, thinking that they might be... Well, all the best minds used to think the world was flat. But, what if it isn't? It might be round. And bread mold might be medicine. If we never looked at things and thought of what they might be, why, we'd all still be out there in the tall grass with the apes.

So maybe I’m wrong, but if some kind of “big” news comes out of Boulder soon, remember: You heard it here first.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
    I know the end is coming soon.
    I fear rivers over flowing.
    I hear the voice of rage and ruin.

“Come Watson, come! The game is afoot! Not a word! Into your clothes and come!”
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.