Long-rumored book by Paula Woodward shows up at Amazon.

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Dec 16, 2013.

1. cynic

cynic Member

A poorly kept secret is out.
    Long-standing Ramsey lap dog, Paula Woodward, has written a book. The scheduled release date is August 26, 2014 :puke:
    Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey
    http://www.amazon.com/Mr-Ramsey-Lis...id=1387225350&sr=8-12&keywords=paula+woodward

Here’s Peter Boyles and his opinion of Paula:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/lM0PBmLnGtk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

Thanks, cynic. Nice to know the Ramsey apologists are still actively helping cover up for the killers of JonBenet Ramsey.

Long live the Deceivers!

3. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:puke: My sentiments exactly.

In my humble opinion ... anyone (like Paula Woodward) who believes the Ramseys are innocent and would shill for them, after ALL the documented evidence otherwise, is either:

a. delusional

b. an idiot

c. corrupt

or

d. all of the above

4. cynic

cynic Member

Given the title, Mr. Ramsey, Listen Carefully!: Facts, Fictions, Lies, and Legends in the Murder of JonBenet Ramsey, I can hardly wait for Paula to tell us what the facts, fictions and lies are.
    I'm sure she'll make Michael Tracey proud.

5. Cherokee

Michael Tracey is probably where Paula got most, if not all, her material. Remember, Michael Tracey wrote a book about how he helped bag John Mark Karr, but after the big FIASCO, no publisher would touch it.

I'm sure Paula will have all of Lou Smit's "bullsmit" in there, too.

Gah ...I think I'm going to :puke: again.

6. cynic

cynic Member

You've made it very difficult to not pick "all of the above."
    :moron:

7. BOESP

BOESP Member

Wonder how she handled the true bill and Hunter's failure to have a motion to dismiss entered which, if I understood Colorado code correctly, should have been formally filed to have the true bill dismissed.

8. otg

otg Member

9. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

OMG I can hardly wait to add this book to my collection! NOT! What on earth does she think is so important to further print more lies...her lies! She is delusional of course.

10. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for keeping us updated about this, cynic. Much appreciated!

11. Kelly

Kelly Member

The RST had to come up with something, after the revelation from the Grand Jury came out.

12. Cherokee

I had the exact same thought.

13. BOESP

BOESP Member

That was my first thought too.

I am totally bumfuzzled at people who give so little credence to a grand jury true bill. It is scary to think these people are allowed to vote.

14. Tez

Tez Member

Thanks cynic. My first thought about Paula Woodward is that she's gone from following Denver Public Work employees around to shilling for the Ramseys...Good gawd...Not much of a leap...LOL

15. heymom

heymom Member

At least in Colorado, they have the excuse of having legal pot available.

16. koldkase

Didn't know Woodward worked for Denver Public Works. Clearly it was the Sewage Treatment Facility.

Has anyone posted this article link here? On the question of Paula Woodward's bias, the last statement attributed to her in this Brennan article says it all:

[Hope I'm not repeating, sorry if I am.]

http://www.dailycamera.com/news/bou...ok-4-years-works-nears-publication?source=rss

Perhaps someone should tell Paula Patsy is dead. Since dead people can't sue, guess that leaves someone "else" as the ransom note writer in Paula's theory. Unless Paula believes a different Ramsey wrote it, she pretty much just said she thinks it was an intruder.

I swear, those Ramsey shills are invariably, inescapably, irrefutably stupid.

17. koldkase

Maybe that's how they stand it. At this point, I'm thinking it might be a good idea.... :help:

18. cynic

cynic Member

There may be a legal loophole. Perhaps someone that’s dead can sue someone that’s brain dead, given the level playing field? :D

19. Cherokee

Ha ha ha! :rolling:

Okay, I'm willing to sue the brain dead (Paula) on behalf of the dead (Patsy). How dare Paula publish Patsy's ransom note without Patsy's permission?!!!

I mean, REALLY! That ransom note was a small novella! There's copyright infringement, book rights, movie rights, the mini-series, not to mention the video games and twitter account.

THE RANSOM NOTE WAS PATSY'S MASTERPIECE! And here, Paula is bandying it about like it was written by some itinerant, half-foreign, sort of plural, but mostly singular, non-respecting, fickle faction that can't spell "business" but can spell "attaché" and uses editing carets to insert words into sentences when they're not threatening to behead people! Hallelujah! Praise the S.B.T.C! We're all going to hell on a fast horse, but there's VICTORY in Jesus! WHERE'S THE REST OF THAT BOTTLE OF XANAX?!!!

If Paula, and the rest of the Ramsey apologists, IDI, and sycophants can't see Patsy in that ransom note, they are living in a world of delusion created by their OWN psychological need to see the Ramseys as innocent. It is dysfunction of the highest order and speaks to the mental, and emotional, aberrations that can be created by the brain to protect itself from the TRUTH.

Paula needs therapy, not a book contract.

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

:clap: :thumbsup: Great post Cherokee!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice