Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Smile Fleet White Officially Exonerated!!!!

BOULDER, Colo. - The JonBenet Ramsey murder case took another unusual twist Thursday when Boulder Police Chief Mark R. Beckner issued a formal statement that Fleet White, Jr. is not a suspect in the case -- the second time police have taken that step since JonBenet was murdered in 1996.

Police said the latest statement was made necessary because of "past inaccurate statements and speculation appearing in the media and at the request of Fleet and Priscilla White." The statement did not go into more detail about what prompted it.

"A great deal of that reporting and speculation targeted innocent community members whose only connection to the crime was as cooperating witnesses," Beckner said. "This includes the Fleet White, Jr. family of Boulder who suffered embarrassment and damage to their reputations."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...-ramsey-murder

This is the third time Fleet and Priscilla have been cleared...Although certain numbskulls are still painting them as suspects. And that really irks me!

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

Yay!

Yes, that's great for Fleet White ... but poor Paula Woodward, there goes half her book!

With Paula's "cooperation" from John Ramsey and Lin Wood, you know they were planning to point the finger at Fleet White again, and I bet dollars to donuts, Beckner and the BPD found out that was the focus of Paula's book ... thus, the timing of Fleet's latest exoneration.

Fleet might not have been "named" in Paula's book per se, but every hint would have been directed into describing him as the "friend" who was allegedly, the biggest suspect (cough, cough) in John's eyes.

Half-lies and innuendo, against a person who put two and two together early on and realized the Ramsey were involved in JonBenet's death and cover-up, is the only defense John has left!

Default Lmao

http://www.examiner.com/article/jonb...ing-to-be-sued

But as she adds her book to a long list of investigative and speculative accounts of the JonBenet Ramsey murder case, Paula Woodward notes that she has one overriding desire. She wants to be sued.

"I hope someone sues me for not getting permission to publish their ransom note."

M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Cherokee--I 'm with you. Woodhead's book will be filled with "Could it be that..?" and "Is it possible...?" You know, like people do in Bigfoot "documentaries." But don't think the Whites are the only people this cowardly hagfish will try to finger.

On the other hand--nobody's going to buy this crap anyway so who cares. She's a joke. Only nobody's laughing.

She's delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by Tez View Post
    BOULDER, Colo. - The JonBenet Ramsey murder case took another unusual twist Thursday when Boulder Police Chief Mark R. Beckner issued a formal statement that Fleet White, Jr. is not a suspect in the case -- the second time police have taken that step since JonBenet was murdered in 1996.

Police said the latest statement was made necessary because of "past inaccurate statements and speculation appearing in the media and at the request of Fleet and Priscilla White." The statement did not go into more detail about what prompted it.

"A great deal of that reporting and speculation targeted innocent community members whose only connection to the crime was as cooperating witnesses," Beckner said. "This includes the Fleet White, Jr. family of Boulder who suffered embarrassment and damage to their reputations."

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news...-ramsey-murder

This is the third time Fleet and Priscilla have been cleared...Although certain numbskulls are still painting them as suspects. And that really irks me!

Thank you for the update on Fleet White, Tez. Have a lot to catch up on here!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Tawny View Post
    Yay!
    My thoughts exactly Tawny!

And a big FFJ Welcome To You! I know you will enjoy it here, we don't have the deLouSional folk to deal with around here.

The above is just my opinion, right or wrong, but please leave it at FFJ.

All we need now is for the BPD to officially undo Lacy’s ridiculous pronouncement and all will be right with the world.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

The present DA Garnett did "kind of" undo Lacy's ridiculous clearing of the Rs when he took over and made a comment that as far as he was concerned, no one was cleared.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

I love PW's statement that "she wants the public to know that she approached the subject with an objective manner". Hahahaha yeah right!

"When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee View Post
    The present DA Garnett did "kind of" undo Lacy's ridiculous clearing of the Rs when he took over and made a comment that as far as he was concerned, no one was cleared.
    Hey DeeDee,

I certainly won’t argue the point that Stan has rescinded the “exoneration” given by Lacy.
    My beef with Stan and the BPD, well, one of them , is that as I’ve mentioned before, the comments by Stan relating to Lacy have the feel of “whispers in the shadows.”
    Lacy had the big press release where she spelled out, in no uncertain terms, that she was clearing her friends, the Ramseys.
    Similarly, I would like to see an official press release stating VERY CLEARLY that Lacy’s “Presidential end-of-term pardon” is without legal merit.
    Obviously, the mainstream media hasn’t got the message because all you hear them talking about when the case is discussed is how the Ramseys were cleared by Lacy.

Here are Stan Garnett’s comments, for reference:

Finally, it's important to understand the proper role of the DA in the justice system. A DA's job is to file cases where ethical standards are met and to pursue them to justice. District attorneys are not priests; our job is not to forgive, and rarely to "exonerate", and straying from this role can be very confusing to the public and can create false impressions of certainty about uncertain evidence, subject to conflicting inferences, that has never been presented and tested in open court. Under our system of justice everyone is presumed innocent (or, is "exonerated" ), unless charges are brought and there is a conviction by a jury in open court.
    Daily Camera, Op-Ed, October 27, 2013
    http://www.dailycamera.com/guest-opi...et-ramsey-case

Dan Caplis: And Stan, so it would be fair to say then that Mary Lacy’s clearing of the Ramseys is no longer in effect, you’re not bound by that, you’re just going to follow the evidence wherever it leads.
    Stan Garnett: What I’ve always said about Mary Lacy’s exoneration is that it speaks for itself.
    I’ve made it clear that any decisions made going forward about the Ramsey case will be made based off of evidence…
    Dan Caplis: Stan, when you say that the exoneration speaks for itself, are you saying that it’s Mary Lacy taking action, and that action doesn’t have any particular legally binding effect, it may cause complications if there is ever a prosecution of a Ramsey down the road, but it doesn’t have a legally binding effect on you, is that accurate?
    That is accurate, I think that is what most of the press related about the exoneration at the time that it was issued.

Craig Silverman: I’d say the headline out of our show, is once again you established out of your questioning of Stan Garnett that that letter (of exoneration) isn’t worth the paper it’s written on as far as Stan Garnett is concerned.

Caplis and Silverman, KHOW 630 radio, October 11, 2010