Need a bit of help from you please/ iHeart Radio show

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Tricia, Mar 17, 2014.

1. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi Everyone,

I have a new radio show on iHeart Radio.com It's a true crime show of course.

If you could please plan on joining me every Thursday night 8 PM Eastern on iHeart Radio's "EXTREME TALK".

Here is the link http://www.iheart.com/live/extreme-talk-6302/

The higher ups really like the show but I need to build the audience as quickly as possible.

If you could please pass it along to your friends and make plans every Thursday 8 PM Eastern to click on this link http://www.iheart.com/live/extreme-talk-6302/
    and listen to my True Crime Radio show.

Trying to get the show in syndication. It's a huge long shot but I have got to give it a try.

If you have any questions or guest suggestions feel free to put them on this thread.

THANK YOU,
    Tricia

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2014
  2. otg

otg Member

Tricia :takeabow: :

Loved the show. I'll be looking forward to next week's broadcast too.

:clap::clap::clap:

3. heymom

heymom Member

All the best!

I don't know if there are any other crime shows on talk radio - but if anyone can do it, it's you! Best of luck, Tricia and I will try to tune in as often as I can!

:clap::toast::takeabow:

4. Elle

Elle Member

I couldn't download it here in Canada otg! This was the message I received

Recently Played is not available for this station.

5. otg

otg Member

:wave: Hi, Elle!

I think this show is like live radio -- except that it's broadcast over the internet. Not being able to hear it beyond its broadcast has nothing to do with the country you're in. Tricia's other show at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websleuths is archived and can be replayed after original air-date.

If I'm wrong about this, maybe Tricia will straighten me out?

6. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Well OTG you are right and wrong.LOL

What you posted is for my BLogTalkRadio show. This is a podcast I do on Sunday's at 8 PM Eastern. I've done this show since June 2011. Just for fun.

I do ANOTHER true crime show on www.iheartradio.com This is a massive Website owned by Clear Channel communications.

This website has all the Clear Channel radio stations on it from all over the world.

iHeart also has one small area called, "Extreme Talk" where they put talk shows they want to try out. Like mine.

My show on iHeart is the one I need to promote. This has the possibility of being turned into a real 5 day a week talk show.

To listen to my iHeart show CLICK HERE EVERY THURSDAY NIGHT 8 PM EASTERN and you will hear my live show.

IF you want to listen to past show from iHeart then CLICK RIGHT HERE and click on "episodes" and you can pick which past show you want to listen to.

I appreciate everyone joining me on my Sunday show but I need all the support I can get for my THURSDAY SHOW.

Here is the Wikipedia info on "Extreme Talk. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Extreme_Talk
    Scroll down after you click on the link and you will see my name and show time listed.

Thanks for all your support.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Hi, otg! :wave:

I have listened to live broadcasts of Tricia; also replayed them. This one, I can't! It's probably this computer. Have had this Acer for almost three years now, and we don't like each other! It's a temperamental bleep! It knows I hate it![​IMG]

Just noticed Tricia's post! Thank you so much for posting this information Tricia. You are a gem!

I will try and catch up Tricia. I can hear every word you say so clearly. It's difficult to understand why this little girl was abused so badly. This I'm finding very
    difficult to listen to.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice