Default 'The most prolific serial killer you've never heard of' murdered JonBenet Ramsey

'The most prolific serial killer you've never heard of' murdered JonBenet Ramsey, Jimmy Hoffa AND victims of Zodiac Killer, claims detective in new book

* John Cameron, a retired cold case detective in Montana, believes confessed killer Edward Wayne Edwards killed more than 100 people
    * Edwards was put on death row after confessing in 2010 to five killings dating back to 1977, including shooting couples in the back of the heads
    * Cameron noticed victims of an unsolved murder in 1956 had been killed in the same way - and discovered Edwards had been in the area at the time
    * He began studying Edwards' autobiography and linked him to numerous unsolved cases, including Hoffa in 1975 and JonBenet in 1996
    * Edwards passed away on death row in 2011 when he was 77

**snip**
    On his website, Cameron claims that 'Edwards had been killing children his entire life' and in Ramsey's case, he left behind a false ransom note as he had been doing for years.

'The JonBenet ransom note was a parable of Edwards' life of killing,' he explained.

**snip**

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-new-book.html

I guess according to this retired cold case detective this serial killer has killed everybody in the world who has ever been killed in the history of killing.
    The part I posted about Jonbenet is the only mention of her in the whole article.
    The Daily Mail. Meh. I guess it's some sort of tabloid. Oh well. (I haven't looked at his website. I don't think I'll bother.)

Cool

I wonder why he didn't confess to killing JFK too. Heh!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

Default Oh snap

I guess JonBenet was really shot in the back of the head, and her autopsy was just botched?

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!