'The most prolific serial killer you've never heard of' murdered JonBenet Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Karen, Apr 19, 2014.

1. Karen

Karen Member

'The most prolific serial killer you've never heard of' murdered JonBenet Ramsey, Jimmy Hoffa AND victims of Zodiac Killer, claims detective in new book

* John Cameron, a retired cold case detective in Montana, believes confessed killer Edward Wayne Edwards killed more than 100 people
    * Edwards was put on death row after confessing in 2010 to five killings dating back to 1977, including shooting couples in the back of the heads
    * Cameron noticed victims of an unsolved murder in 1956 had been killed in the same way - and discovered Edwards had been in the area at the time
    * He began studying Edwards' autobiography and linked him to numerous unsolved cases, including Hoffa in 1975 and JonBenet in 1996
    * Edwards passed away on death row in 2011 when he was 77

**snip**
    On his website, Cameron claims that 'Edwards had been killing children his entire life' and in Ramsey's case, he left behind a false ransom note as he had been doing for years.

'The JonBenet ransom note was a parable of Edwards' life of killing,' he explained.

**snip**

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Zodiac-Killer-claims-detective-new-book.html

I guess according to this retired cold case detective this serial killer has killed everybody in the world who has ever been killed in the history of killing. ;):D
    The part I posted about Jonbenet is the only mention of her in the whole article.
    The Daily Mail. Meh. I guess it's some sort of tabloid. Oh well. (I haven't looked at his website. I don't think I'll bother.)

2. zoomama

zoomama Active Member

I wonder why he didn't confess to killing JFK too. Heh!

3. heymom

heymom Member

Oh snap

I guess JonBenet was really shot in the back of the head, and her autopsy was just botched?

:nuts::tsktsk:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice