Fleet and Priscilla White speak out - read the truth & documents HERE

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, May 10, 2014.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Fleet and Priscilla White have chosen to speak out, both at Boulder City Council, and through legal pleadings. (The press has chosen to ignore this.)

The reckless and often vindictive actions of the Ramseys, Alex Hunter, Mary Lacy and their assorted minions have led to, and continue to fuel, BASELESS speculation regarding the potential involvement of the Whites in the death of JonBenet.

To counter this, the present focus of the Whites is to obtain all of the criminal investigative records surrounding Nancy Krebs in order that the public may be able to fully evaluate the nature of this ridiculous episode in the Ramsey investigation. Two lengthy interviews were released by a judge in 2002, but a number of items and reports were not.

The current legal pleadings by the Whites can be found in the series of attachments connected with this post.

Of special note is the White’s address to Boulder City Council in March of this year.

The complete address is attached but I’ve posted a bit of it below:

…they tried for years to dig up dirt on us using tabloid reporters and private investigators. There wasn’t any. But, in February 2000, at a critical time for the Ramseys, (Stephen) Singular, with the assistance of the Daily Camera and District Attorney Hunter, publicized the story of “very believable” Nancy Krebs who was willing to spend hours telling lies about the Whites to Boulder detectives, the Boulder District Attorney, and journalists. It was not a coincidence that the February 25, 2000 Daily Camera article appeared just days before the Ramsey’s first book, “The Death of Innocence ”, was published and the Ramseys embarked on a media blitz to promote their book, proclaim their innocence, and further discredit Boulder police officers and their investigation.
    Obviously, the strategies to cripple the Boulder police investigation, ruin the Whites and generally protect the Ramseys were very successful: Following Mr. de Raismes’ visit with Mr. Singular in 1997, the City was forced to cede control of the investigation to outside counsel with obvious conflicts of interest with respect to the Ramseys’ lawyers and John Ramsey’s former employer, Lockheed Martin Corporation; demoralized police detectives were assigned long task lists compiled by the new lawyers as preparation for a doomed grand jury that was delayed for almost two years to accommodate the Ramseys; indictments of the Ramseys by the grand jury in October 1999 were not pursued or even presented in open court as required by Colorado law, as the City and Boulder police looked on, mute; upon publication of the Daily Camera article in February 2000, the Whites were instantly and hopelessly ruined as police and grand jury witnesses, despite the Boulder police “investigation” of Nancy Krebs’ lies; the Ramsey lawyers’ threats of litigation against the City paid off in 2003 with the transfer of the investigation to the Boulder District Attorney, Mary Lacy who would, in 2008, grant the Ramseys an effusive apology and exoneration.

It is now perfectly obvious to us that throughout the period from December 26, 1996 until at least early 2009, the official investigation of the JonBenet Ramsey homicide has been under the effective control of people within and outside government who did not want John or Patsy Ramsey charged with crimes in relation to the homicide of their daughter. As a result, and as a matter of self-protection, officials of the City of Boulder, its police department, the Boulder District Attorney, the Boulder District Court and the Boulder criminal justice system in general, long ago closed ranks with respect to the JonBenet Ramsey homicide investigation and against anyone who was perceived to be adverse to the interests of John and Patsy Ramsey. It is also perfectly obvious to us that those institutions and agencies did so at the great expense of others, including our family, and, as a result, have caused tremendous damage to the public’s trust.

I would be remiss if I failed to underscore the fact that the Whites have been cleared by the Boulder police of any wrongdoing or involvement in the death of JonBenet.

And by the way, it is not a coincidence that the recent declaration by Beckner came at a time when the Whites were seeking the information outlined in this post.

Boulder Police Department Statement Regarding the Family of Fleet White, Jr.
    Thursday, Jan. 23, 2014

Boulder Police Department statement regarding the family of Fleet White, Jr.

To correct past inaccurate statements and speculation appearing in the media, and at the request of Fleet and Priscilla White, the Boulder Police Department releases the following statement:

Since December 26, 1996, the homicide of JonBenet Ramsey has been the subject of widespread news reports and speculation by the media. A great deal of that reporting and speculation targeted innocent community members whose only connection to the crime was as cooperating witnesses. This includes the Fleet White, Jr. family of Boulder who suffered embarrassment and damage to their reputations. The Boulder Police Department recognizes the suffering the Whites have endured as a result of the accusations made against the White family during the course of the investigation.

The Boulder Police Department investigators have always considered the White family to only be witnesses in this case. The Boulder Police Department has never considered the White family to be suspects in the case. In 2000, the police department did investigate allegations made by a California woman to District Attorney Alex Hunter, as reported in the press, that were intended to cast suspicion on the White family. The department found no evidence to support the unfounded allegations. There has never been any evidence to link the White family to the JonBenet Ramsey homicide.

We wish to express our gratitude for the White family’s cooperation and contributions in regard to the investigation of JonBenet’s death.

Mark R. Beckner
    Chief of Police

[SNIP]
    (May 15, 2000)

Boulder Police spent about 11 weeks investigating the allegations, which included conducting 22 interviews, reviewing medical and psychological records, reviewing photographs and recordings, consulting with a forensic psychiatrist, and comparing the allegations against physical evidence and current knowledge of the case. As a result, Boulder Police and prosecutors working on the case have concluded that other than the woman's statements, there is no evidence to support this theory of JonBenet's murder.

[SNIP]

“We needed to take the time to complete a thorough investigation," Police Chief Mark Beckner said. ‘Unfortunately, the allegations have led to speculation that Fleet and Priscilla White, former close friends of the Ramseys and hosts of the 1996 Christmas party, were somehow involved in the sexual abuse and death of JonBenet. We have no evidence whatsoever to support this and have never had evidence to support such an allegation. Nor do we have any evidence that John and Patsy Ramsey were part of or participated in a child sex ring operation."

Here are a few relevant links -

A video clip of Fleet and Priscilla White's address to Boulder City Council - March 18, 2014:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/bbkcIT1kMBk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

An overview:
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/forums/showthread.php?t=3561

The Krebs interviews:
    http://web.archive.org/web/20030416153620/http://www.holoworld.com/ramseyreports/

Relevant sections from Stephen Singular’s book, (ironically titled) Presumed Guilty:
    http://www.evanravitz.com/ramsey/chapters.htm

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2014
  2. cynic

cynic Member

The judgement, (subject to appeal) is attached.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2014
  3. Kelly

Kelly Member

Thank you Cynic for this information!!

4. heymom

heymom Member

What does this mean? Will Fleet and Priscilla White have anything else to say about the case? Will Fleet ever tell his side of the story of that morning in the Ramsey house? Will any of this have an effect?

5. Kelly

Kelly Member

This is all very upsetting. I don't know what more the White's can do to try to shed light on what happened other than to write a book. They have spent over 17 years keeping quiet and trying to find justice by putting all their eggs in the basket of the Boulder legal system, but the powers that be in Boulder have been bought and paid for and the truth will never come out. The White's can't even protect their own good name only because it isn't beneficial to protecting the Ramsey's.

6. cynic

cynic Member

I don’t have the answers in terms of what’s to come, but Tricia discusses the recent revelation(s) by Fleet on her latest radio show – listen at 1:45 - 5:15.
    http://www.blogtalkradio.com/websle...ay-night-8-pm-eastern.mp3?localembed=download

@4:53 I just had the great pleasure of speaking to Fleet White. He is not going to be quiet anymore, there will be more to come - so hold on to your hats. It’s going to be very interesting and anybody who’s afraid of the truth in the JonBenet Ramsey case should be very afraid right now.

7. heymom

heymom Member

Why in the world people still live there, I don't understand. I mean, it's beautiful and all, but there are other places in the US that are beautiful, and less warped. The recent legalization of pot is just another indication of the Boulder-Denver mindset.

I guess they, as well as most people involved in the Ramsey's lives, are still afraid of John Ramsey's legal team. If they write a book, they are sure to be sued (although I'm not sure how John would pay the lawyers), and who wants that kind of controversy. I don't think the Whites are publicity seekers either, probably do not want the notoriety in any way. Unfortunately, they are involved and they can never undo that. If it were me, I'd write the book and let the chips fall. John Ramsey threw them under the bus before they even knew JonBenet was dead; he felt no conscience in doing so, although they believed that he was a close friend.

If Fleet died suddenly, the truth and what happened to him and his family would remain hidden forever. I hope he's at least written his account down somewhere.

8. heymom

heymom Member

I sure like the sound of that! I will add him to my prayers. I admire his courage at last.

9. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you for posting this link cynic. Just listened to this interesting broadcast. Thank you Tricia and Levi!

10. otg

otg Member

Video of Fleet and Priscilla addressing the Boulder City Council, with restrictions on public comments explained at the beginning, and comments by the city attorney at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGO6nYhXAnU

11. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you otg for posting this. Will find the time for it this weekend.
    After six months of a cold Canadian winter, I'm having a holiday in my
    own garden, watching the flowers and trees! [​IMG]

12. Kelly

Kelly Member

Great video. Thank you for posting it. I have this thought about the White's having the misfortune of the Ramsey's presence at their Christmas dinner that year. I have always felt the only reason the Ramsey's brought up the cracked crab was because after they killed JonBenet they realized she had eaten the pineapple at home and they feared it would be discovered upon her autopsy. They needed the investigators to believe they carried her up to bed asleep, and never saw her alive again. Not knowing the pineapple in her stomach could be broken down and identified forensically, they knew cracked crab would resemble pineapple in the stomach, so they had to make LE think cracked crab was the last thing she ate.

13. Elle

Elle Member

Good thinking, Kelly!

14. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

I still believe miss Krebs.

15. Kelly

Kelly Member

Lol!!! Hi BobC.

16. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

:floor:

It's good to see you 'round these parts, stranger!

17. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

What can I say-- I was bored and needed cheap attention.

18. Cherokee

Cherokee FFJ Senior Member

Ha ha ... if there's anything we're good at here, it's cheap attention! :curtsey:

19. Karen

Karen Member

Thank you for this update cynic. It's pretty major! If Fleet and Priscilla start talking hold on to your hats!

Hi Elle! :wave: Hope you are doing well! Spring has come at last! Enjoy!:sunny:

20. Elle

Elle Member

Hi Elle! :wave: Hope you are doing well! Spring has come at last! Enjoy!:sunny:[/quote]

Hi Karen, so nice to see you back here and still involved with the Jonbenét case!

I'm hanging in there! We have had many rainy days to remind me of Scotland, but the trees are blooming and so nice to look at. :wave:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice