Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kelly View Post
    Great video. Thank you for posting it. I have this thought about the White's having the misfortune of the Ramsey's presence at their Christmas dinner that year. I have always felt the only reason the Ramsey's brought up the cracked crab was because after they killed JonBenet they realized she had eaten the pineapple at home and they feared it would be discovered upon her autopsy. They needed the investigators to believe they carried her up to bed asleep, and never saw her alive again. Not knowing the pineapple in her stomach could be broken down and identified forensically, they knew cracked crab would resemble pineapple in the stomach, so they had to make LE think cracked crab was the last thing she ate.
    Good thinking, Kelly!
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

I still believe miss Krebs.

Lol!!! Hi BobC.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    I still believe miss Krebs.

It's good to see you 'round these parts, stranger!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

What can I say-- I was bored and needed cheap attention.

Quote Originally Posted by BobC View Post
    What can I say-- I was bored and needed cheap attention.
    Ha ha ... if there's anything we're good at here, it's cheap attention!

Thank you for this update cynic. It's pretty major! If Fleet and Priscilla start talking hold on to your hats!

Hi Elle! Hope you are doing well! Spring has come at last! Enjoy!

Hi Elle! Hope you are doing well! Spring has come at last! Enjoy![/quote]

Hi Karen, so nice to see you back here and still involved with the Jonbenét case!

I'm hanging in there! We have had many rainy days to remind me of Scotland, but the trees are blooming and so nice to look at.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    Video of Fleet and Priscilla addressing the Boulder City Council, with restrictions on public comments explained at the beginning, and comments by the city attorney at the end:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGO6nYhXAnU
    It is nice to see Fleet and Priscilla live in person. I wish them nothing but the best now and in the future.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

I still believe Mz Krebs....was bought & paid for by the Ramseys and far more than Deserve All they've Requested ~ Team Fleet White FAMILY for Life!!!

RR
    2014!!!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I still believe Mz Krebs....was bought & paid for by the Ramseys and far more than Deserve All they've Requested ~ Team Fleet White FAMILY for Life!!!

RR
    2014!!!
    Sup Mouse?

I agree with you on Krebbs, but she came to the gunfight with only a knife, they got what they paid for in spades!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

I have noticed in more than one JonBenet forum, (but not here, of course) that a misconception has occurred with the regard to the order to dismiss the White’s request to inspect the investigative documents relating to the Krebs debacle.
    I have seen it said that the motion was dismissed with prejudice, which is true, but then it is followed with the statement that the Whites were ordered to pay court costs. This is definitely not true. It was asked for but denied, see below.

The motion to dismiss is GRANTED except paragraph 21 of the attached order is stricken and the request for attorneys’ fees and costs is denied. While the court finds that Plaintiffs’ claims are barred under the principles of res judicata and collateral estoppel, the court finds that the claims were not substantially frivolous, groundless and vexatious, or not well grounded in fact or supported by a legal theory based on existing legal principles or a good faith argument for modification of existing law under C.R.C.P. 11(a) and C.R.S. § 13-17-102 (2) & (6) for two main reasons. (1) Plaintiffs’ present a different motivation for bringing the instant action (compare Response at 21 .vindication in the 2002 action, with Response at 21, transparency regarding the actions of then District Attorney Hunter in the 2014 action) and (2) the passage of time coupled with revelations about the JonBenet Ramsey murder investigation.
    [SNIP]
    The Court being fully advised in the premises, hereby GRANTS, Defendants’ Motion to Dismiss with prejudice.

This can be found in the file attachment with the name, Judgement Order in White v Boulder in the second post of this thread.