Default Fleet, Fleet III, Priscilla and Daphne White address Boulder City Council 06/03/2014

Fleet White, Priscilla White, and their children, (Fleet III and Daphne,) address Boulder City Council – June 3, 2014

Thanks, cynic. I didn't know about this appearance. It's nice to see the whole White family together asking for the same thing, and it's a shame the Boulder City Council just blows them off so dismissively. Boulder deserved the kind of DA's they had with Hunter and Lacy. JonBenet did not.
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    Thanks, cynic. I didn't know about this appearance. It's nice to see the whole White family together asking for the same thing, and it's a shame the Boulder City Council just blows them off so dismissively. Boulder deserved the kind of DA's they had with Hunter and Lacy. JonBenet did not.
    The following discussion does show that all hope is not lost, but the city manager appears to be related to Hunter and Lacy.

Boulder City Council discusses the request of the Whites:

The Boulder legal system and government are corrupt and have been at least as long as Dec. 25th, 1996, in my opinion.

This will not change, as far as this case is concerned.

The last thing anyone in politics or LE in Boulder ever wants is the truth about this murder and the corruption involved in the obstruction of the investigation revealed.

No DA in Boulder at least since Hunter has ever followed the law, the spirit of the law, or even so much as convincingly pretended to seek justice in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

It's all about the money.

The Bitter End.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Thank you cynic for posting these videos of the White family and keeping us updated. Much appreciated! What a strange feeling it is to actually see and hear the White family speaking so many years after the murder of little JonBenét Ramsey. I agree with otg's comments.
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    The Boulder legal system and government are corrupt and have been at least as long as Dec. 25th, 1996, in my opinion.

This will not change, as far as this case is concerned.

The last thing anyone in politics or LE in Boulder ever wants is the truth about this murder and the corruption involved in the obstruction of the investigation revealed.

No DA in Boulder at least since Hunter has ever followed the law, the spirit of the law, or even so much as convincingly pretended to seek justice in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

It's all about the money.

The Bitter End.
    ITA- completely with everything you said. I wish you were back over at WS. There are SO many buffoons there now that I think about quitting every day.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Thumbs up So Very Proud ~

Worth EVERY second of the Fight for THIS Family ~ a feeling the paid for Ramsey supporters will NEVER attain ~ and I can live with that ~ for now ~
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."