Fleet, Fleet III, Priscilla and Daphne White address Boulder City Council 06/03/2014

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by cynic, Jun 5, 2014.

1. cynic

cynic Member

Fleet White, Priscilla White, and their children, (Fleet III and Daphne,) address Boulder City Council – June 3, 2014

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/xXCFYOV7rvY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. otg

otg Member

Thanks, cynic. I didn't know about this appearance. It's nice to see the whole White family together asking for the same thing, and it's a shame the Boulder City Council just blows them off so dismissively. Boulder deserved the kind of DA's they had with Hunter and Lacy. JonBenet did not.

3. cynic

cynic Member

The following discussion does show that all hope is not lost, but the city manager appears to be related to Hunter and Lacy. :mad:

Boulder City Council discusses the request of the Whites:
    <iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/fO4FvEchgoc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

4. koldkase

koldkase FFJ Senior Member

The Boulder legal system and government are corrupt and have been at least as long as Dec. 25th, 1996, in my opinion.

This will not change, as far as this case is concerned.

The last thing anyone in politics or LE in Boulder ever wants is the truth about this murder and the corruption involved in the obstruction of the investigation revealed.

No DA in Boulder at least since Hunter has ever followed the law, the spirit of the law, or even so much as convincingly pretended to seek justice in the murder of JonBenet Ramsey.

It's all about the money.

The Bitter End.

5. Elle

Elle Member

Thank you cynic for posting these videos of the White family and keeping us updated. Much appreciated! What a strange feeling it is to actually see and hear the White family speaking so many years after the murder of little JonBenét Ramsey. I agree with otg's comments.

6. DeeDee

DeeDee Member

ITA- completely with everything you said. I wish you were back over at WS. There are SO many buffoons there now that I think about quitting every day.

7. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

So Very Proud ~

Worth EVERY second of the Fight for THIS Family ~ a feeling the paid for Ramsey supporters will NEVER attain ~ and I can live with that ~ for now ~ ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice