O...Cookie!?!

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by imon128, May 8, 2002.

1. imon128

imon128 Banned

I begging and imploring your first hand knowledge. Don't I look silly on my knees? Anyhoo, here goes.

Please tell us about Patsy's soft ball team. Who was on the team? Who was the captain of the softball team? How long had the team been active? Were you on the team? Who was the coach of the team? What men, if any, came to watch their 'skirt' play ball? Was any Ramsey family member there to watch? Did JonBenet and Burke ever come to her games? Did JonBenet and Burke come to practices for the team?

I have a bajillion more questions for you, but I'll start with this one and pray you'll be so kind as to answer me. Thanks heaps!

2. imon128

imon128 Banned

Bump didah bump bump, bump bump

Please...??? I hate to grovel but I will stoop (huh??) to such levels. Thanks, again. :)

3. Tricia

Tricia Administrator Staff Member

Hi Imon128.

You look wonderful when you beg :) :)

Imon128 I have no idea where Cookie is. She is very good about getting back to us.

However if I were cookie I would be dealing with a certain Swampcreature.666 and the things that were being said about me on a certain forum.

I hope Cookie is doing something about IT. The vile gas that comes from that swamp is beyond anything I have ever seen.

Tricia

4. imon128

imon128 Banned

Thanks, Tricia

I just know she's SWAMPED these days. LOL, pun intended. I'll wait patiently until she gets here. Tick, tick, tick. I have many questions for her, but I don't want to overwhelm her.

5. imon128

imon128 Banned

Hoping

Still looking for a Cookie crumb(s)...sigh.

6. Camper

Camper Banned

Hmmmmmmmm

Great questions Imon, if you can get Cookie to respond, I would like to know who babysit JonBenet and Burke while PR played ball.

I would tend to think the children might have been too little to ENJOY watching mommie playing ball, just color me dumb perhaps, but er, huh.

Er, who babysat the children while PR did ANYTHING!

Love your flowers Imon.

7. Elle

Elle Member

Better to ignore Jams

Tricia,

I quite believe Cookie is too intelligent a lady to waste her time even giving Jameson the time of day. It's a waste of energy, because Jameson is a law unto herself.

The reason why Jameson takes posts and puts them on her forum is so she has something for her followers to pull apart. When she took my posts and posted them on her site. I went there and I acknowledged thatI was the author of my posts and left. I hope this makes me an intelligent lady too! :)

8. Thor

Thor Active Member

It does Elle, no need to worry about that! Hir has hardly any followers left.

9. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Tricia, elle, & thor... do you guys pay $50 to post at the Swampland? I keep reading stuff that people post here and at LPN that they read at the Swamp - I thought it cost 50 bucks. I mean, I ain't paying 50 bucks to post at really neat places like here and LPN.

10. Thor

Thor Active Member

Shadow

That would be a cold day in hell when I'd contribute $50 or $1 to hir. No, I just gaze in wonder.

11. fly

fly Member

shadow

Shadow - It costs $50 to have posting priviledges. Anybody can read for free.

The JBR forum over there has very, very little activity, but jameson's Danielle VanDam forum is quite active. Very ironic to see jameson and most of her clan doing everything they've accused anti-Ram folks of doing. Demonizing the parents, taking every tiny movement and comment and interpreting it as negatively as possible, .... Quite amazing to see them arguing in defense of Westerfield, the neighbor accused of killing the kid, in spite of the fact that her blood was found on his jacketand in his RV, her fingerprints by the bed in the RV, and her hair in the RV (and all this when Westerfield hardly knew the VanDam family.

12. Shadow

Shadow FFJ Senior Content Moderator

Thanks thor & fly... I guess I'll go take a look.

I have no idea who killed JonBenet or Danielle, but it does appear that a viable "outside the house" suspect in the death of Danielle is going to be prosecuted. At this point in time, sadly, I don't see that ever happening in the JBR case.

13. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

Fly

One of my favorites from the swamp queen is she wants the investigators to prove DW was in Danielle's room that night; IOW, DNA evidence, hair evidence, fiber...

I don't recall any evidence from the infamous intruder at the Ramseys' home in December of 1996 leaving any DNA evidence, hair evidence, fiber... in her bedroom. Did I miss something?

You are right - all the arguments they use there to dismiss DW's culpability in that crime are the same arguments we BORG used to dismiss an intruder at the Ramseys, which jameson called "misinformation." Go figure.

14. JR

JR FFJ Senior Member

Hmmmm...

As I recall, some of the first news articles stated there was DNA evidence in Danielle's bedroom. Wonder how that's now being excluded - oh I know, the window must have been open and the wind blew it in (much like a packing peanut?)

15. fly

fly Member

JR & WY

JR-I might be wrong, because I'm not following that case extremely closely, but I think the DNA from her room referred to HER DNA. I think it was a case of ham-handed reporting originally.

WY- Is suspect jameson would cite the unidentified DNA (which is truly ironic) and the bootprint and the unmatched fibers as evidence that puts the intruder in the home.

16. Watching You

Watching You Superior Bee Admin

I suspect she would, too, Fly

but then it would need to be pointed out to her that none of those items can be dated, just as she claims the blood drops and hair in DW's RV can't be dated.

17. fly

fly Member

WY

Fair enough, but that just adds to the irony, right?

Bottom line, IMO the folks over yonder just think they are smarter, more ethical, and better sleuths than the police. Wannabe defense lawyers, maybe?

But it's all in the name of preventing innocent folks going to jail. Right? LOL

18. AK

AK Member

Hey!!!

There's too much secrecy in the Westerfield case.

Open those files immediately!!!

It's the PEOPLE'S information, after all!!!!!!

-------------
    Haha, a little late April's Fool's joke. I was channeling the Queen Pinhead mame and couldn't resist.

19. fly

fly Member

Fedorax

Fedorax - Making it public at the trial will be soon enough.

20. AK

AK Member

'Zactly my point, fly

I was just mouthing the words of that enemy of the People, mame, who often lectured that the Ramsey files should be thrown open.

Some folks get all their legal savvy from watching only the first half of Law and Order.

Ack!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice