Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Truth from Lin Wood, Mary Lacy, Alex Hunter and the Ramseys

Never before seen interviews where truth has been “extracted” from those who don’t normally deal in that commodity. The interviews were “lightly” edited.

Last edited by cynic; December 15, 2014, 2:16 am at Mon Dec 15 2:16:11 UTC 2014.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by cynic View Post
    Never before seen interviews where truth has been “extracted” from those who don’t normally deal in that commodity. The interviews were “lightly” edited.

Take your bow cynic it is well deserved.
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Bwaahaahaa!

OMG, the TRUTH from their very lips! I never thought I'd live to see the day!!!

. . . .

Default Cynic,

I love it and I can't believe it it edited!
    "When are we going to get our heads out of the sand and understand that sometimes really nice people who look good on the outside are dastardly on the inside." Wendy Murphy, former prosecutor, MA

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

OMG I AM LAUGHING SO LOUDLY RIGHT NOW I AM WAKING THE NEIGHBORS.

Cynic, thank you for making us all laugh. As we come upon the anniversary (18 years??) We needed some relief from the dreary thoughts of justice denied in the tragic death of JonBenet.

You are my favorite Cynic. I want to adopt you like a puppy you are so darn cute.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Cynic, thank you for making us all laugh. As we come upon the anniversary (18 years??) We needed some relief from the dreary thoughts of justice denied in the tragic death of JonBenet.

You are my favorite Cynic. I want to adopt you like a puppy you are so darn cute.
    Me too! I want to adopt Cynic too!
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! When I first saw this, my heart went pitty pat, thinking maybe something new has come out. This is funnier than crap!
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Thanks everyone, but this type of “work” is really a labor of love.
    After all, there are very few legal outlets for the simmering resentment that I feel for them, and the laughs it gave me was well worth the time spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Tricia View Post

Wait...go back to that part about FAVORITE?

I knew that cynic would pull some cheap trick like this. Soooooo predictable.

Fine. I'll just join the chopped liver in this group. (Yoohoo! Chero! You've got company!) No worries.

I do think someone will be deserving a lump of coal this year from
    Attached Images Attached Images  

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Psst! Don't tell, but that edit really is hysterical.

"University of Colorado Law Professor Paul Campos declared the letter a 'reckless exoneration.' He went on to state, 'Everyone knows that relative immunity from criminal conviction is something money can buy.
    Apparently another thing it can buy is an apology for even being suspected of a crime you probably already would have been convicted of committing if you happened to be poor.'"
    FF: WRKJB?

~~~~~~~
    Bloomies underwear model:
    3 Dimensional

~~~~~~
    My opinions, nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by koldkase View Post
    I knew that cynic would pull some cheap trick like this. Soooooo predictable.
    Hah. I spent some time with Lin Wood to obtain the interview footage and he taught me some life lessons: that the end justifies the means, it doesn't matter who you step on, and a few other things from the Dark Arts which I can't reveal. Bottom line, I win.