Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Voyager, Our Longtime Friend and Poster Has Sadly Passed Away

Sad news today as I have to write and tell you I just received a note from Voyager's daughter and her husband saying she passed away on March 24, she was 68 years old.

Before her diagnosis with brain Cancer, Voyager was one of the most vibrant posters here at FFJ and certainly a Champion for Justice for JonBenet.

She shared the birth of each grandchild with us, and was an integral part of the FFJ Family for many many years.

My thoughts and prayers are with her husband, her children and grandchildren, and her extended family

R.I.P my dear friend, I will miss you!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    Sad news today as I have to write and tell you I just received a note from Voyager's daughter and her husband saying she passed away on March 24, she was 68 years old.

Before her diagnosis with brain Cancer, Voyager was one of the most vibrant posters here at FFJ and certainly a Champion for Justice for JonBenet.

She shared the birth of each grandchild with us, and was an integral part of the FFJ Family for many many years.

My thoughts and prayers are with her husband, her children and grandchildren, and her extended family

This so sad. Voyager came to Boulder with us. She was such an inspiration.
    Moab do we know about any services?
    I will post more later.
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

Services for Voyager were already held on April 4, 2015.

According to information from Voyager's family, memorial donations may be sent to the Tucson Audubon Society at:

www.tucsonaudubon.org

Voyager was a wonderful poster and a true voice for justice in the Ramsey case. She was also a caring and lovely person in "real life." I was fortunate to meet Voyager and her husband just a month before her brain tumor was diagnosed in late 2009.

Voyager may be gone from us now, but memories of her will always be with us; and for me, they always bring a smile.

For Voyager, my friend and forum compadre' ...

The "Beehive State" It's true. Look it up

Quote Originally Posted by Cherokee View Post
    Services for Voyager were already held on April 4, 2015.

According to information from Voyager's family, memorial donations may be sent to the Tucson Audubon Society at:

www.tucsonaudubon.org

Voyager was a wonderful poster and a true voice for justice in the Ramsey case. She was also a caring and lovely person in "real life." I was fortunate to meet Voyager and her husband just a month before her brain tumor was diagnosed in late 2009.

Voyager may be gone from us now, but memories of her will always be with us; and for me, they always bring a smile.

For Voyager, my friend and forum compadre' ...

Thanks Cherokee. You are right. Voyager was a very caring and loving person.

She came to Boulder to present the petition to the Gov for a special prosecutor in the JBR case.

Voyager was a blast. Fun.

I remember one time she posted a picture of her very first grandbaby. Back then uploading photos was kind of a new thing because when she posted the picture it was HUGE. This cute baby looked like it was the size of Godzilla. Robert Cook came on and posted, "Voyager that's an awfuly big baby. Does she scare the neighbors"? OMG I STILL LAUGH AT THAT.

Voyager will be missed.

Tricia
    tgrif@xmission.com
    FFJ C/O Tricia Griffith
    6300 N Sage Wood Drive
    Suite H #214
    Park City UT

I am unaware of anyone who's profited from exploiting the Ramsey murder over a longer period of time, with a greater disregard for the principles of accuracy and fairness, than the production team of Mills and Tracey.They truly do inhabit a different moral universe from real journalists. It's the difference between journalism and propaganda.
    Alan Prendergast,reporter for Westword

OMG this breaks my heart. I always loved her posts. I never met her, but she sounded like a wonderful woman. So, so sorry to hear this.
    I despise the Ramseys and this is just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post

I am so very sorry to hear this. I also had never met her but enjoyed all of her posts and time on the forum

She will be missed

My thoughts and prayers go out to her family and all who loved her

RIP
    PATSY RAMSEY WROTE THE RANSOM NOTE
    SHE WOULDN'T DO THAT FOR AN INTRUDER.
    PLEASE READ CHEROKEE'S ANALYSIS

http://66.98.176.96/~tricia/forums/s...ead.php?t=6404

In the Federal Witness Protection Program

I am so sorry to hear this. I always liked her. I wonder of she met JB in the Afterlife? Interesting to think about- does JB come to greet those who have fought for justice for her...
    Now Voyager has embarked on the most amazing "voyage" of all. And now she KNOWS what we have all been struggling to know all these years. The TRUTH. Bless her heart.
    This is my Constitutionally protected OPINION. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

Unhappy

Oh no! This is so sad to hear. I loved her posts here and will miss her balloon flying through the sky.

Prayers to Voyager's family!

~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Oh, I am so sorry.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default Voyager

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Oh no! This is so sad to hear. I loved her posts here and will miss her balloon flying through the sky.

Prayers to Voyager's family!

Oh! I am so sorry to hear this sad news
    about Voyager, Niner, I loved her choice of name on the board, and join you with
    Prayers to Voyager's family.

Elle
    elle: The RST can't handle the truth!
    Just my opinion.

So sorry about this. She is at peace now.

I am so sorry to hear this. Everytime I see a hot air balloon I think of her. God Bless her family.