Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default New John Ramsey interview

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/how-...214011512.html

http://www.investigationdiscovery.co...ican-scandals/

I guess ol' Lizard Lips needs more money....Same ol' same ol'....

At least there's a more current photo of Burke on the Yahoo piece.
    Last edited by heymom; November 5, 2015, 7:20 am at Thu Nov 5 7:20:58 UTC 2015.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I don't see anything there but a teaser....Just Barbara Walters saying the same things over again...I don't see John Ramsey so did I miss something?

Odd that Burke's name would be brought up now...Why? Why put his name back in the spotlight if he's living on his own with little notoriety?

Oh and Hi to everyone still following this case. Sorry I didn't say hello in the previous message.

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    I don't see anything there but a teaser....Just Barbara Walters saying the same things over again...I don't see John Ramsey so did I miss something?

Odd that Burke's name would be brought up now...Why? Why put his name back in the spotlight if he's living on his own with little notoriety?

Oh and Hi to everyone still following this case. Sorry I didn't say hello in the previous message.

Hey...Heymom...good to see you...yes it was the same crap regurgitated once again and wrought with misinformation...like they were exonerated...with no mention of the vote to indict...JR will go to his grave espousing the same BS!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Quote Originally Posted by Moab View Post
    Hey...Heymom...good to see you...yes it was the same crap regurgitated once again and wrought with misinformation...like they were exonerated...with no mention of the vote to indict...JR will go to his grave espousing the same BS!
    Hi Moab!

I was surprised to see this story pop up on Yahoo yesterday - wondered why JR would put this out again, considering BR is just trying to live his life, probably as quietly as possible. I've been reading a book about the mind, and how memories are very malleable, and can be very untrustworthy. Of course I thought of this case, and how Burke could have been trained away from any memories he had of that night and what really happened...It would not be difficult for someone to be told and to accept a different scenario completely. And if that is the case, hopefully that person would never have a reason to repeat his actions in the future.

It is somewhat weird that JR would want to bring it up again. Perhaps somewhere inside him, he almost hopes that the truth would come out?? I wonder what kind of relationship he and Burke have now.

Here's the full video:

Default Thanks Cynic!

I appreciate it! Going to watch it right now! Ugh...it really is just a rehash of misinformation. (And I can barely stand listening to Walters for this long...)

Why do they insist on calling JonBenet "angelic?" Just because she was a cute little girl with bleached blonde hair? She was a normal 6 year old child!
    Last edited by heymom; November 6, 2015, 4:25 pm at Fri Nov 6 16:25:20 UTC 2015.

Default Lou Smit, I really hate you!

The stun gun DID NOT MATCH her wounds!!! Gah!!

It was not pressure from a bungled police investigation that caused the Grand Jury! And they were found guilty!

Lies, lies, always lies! These people are so full of deceit!

I wonder why this sudden urge of wanting to be on television - why now?

Wonder why he didn't mention that he wanted the entire grand jury true bill released to the public?

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    I wonder why this sudden urge of wanting to be on television - why now?

Wonder why he didn't mention that he wanted the entire grand jury true bill released to the public?
    We did get to see the new Mrs. Ramsey. Maybe he wants to show off the trophy wife.

I didn't know or didn't remember that he wanted the entire GJ true bill released! Why would he want that?

I noticed that he mentioned forgiveness. I find that interesting.

We did get to see the new Mrs. Ramsey. Maybe he wants to show off the trophy wife.

I didn't know or didn't remember that he wanted the entire GJ true bill released! Why would he want that?

I noticed that he mentioned forgiveness. I find that interesting.

Trophy wife -- ROFL.

After portions of the true bill were made public saying an indictment had been requested for John and Patsy Ramsey by the grand jury, John said he wanted the entire true bill and proceedings released. Here's the details:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Lo_opovZGO2fzg

Quote Originally Posted by BOESP View Post
    Trophy wife -- ROFL.

After portions of the true bill were made public saying an indictment had been requested for John and Patsy Ramsey by the grand jury, John said he wanted the entire true bill and proceedings released. Here's the details:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...Lo_opovZGO2fzg
    That's amazing. I sure wish they had released the whole thing. Would have been great.

That's amazing. I sure wish they had released the whole thing. Would have been great.
    Yes, it was amazing. I think he was posturing about wanting it all released.