New John Ramsey interview

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by heymom, Nov 4, 2015.

1. heymom

heymom Member

Last edited: Nov 5, 2015
  2. heymom

heymom Member

I don't see anything there but a teaser....Just Barbara Walters saying the same things over again...I don't see John Ramsey so did I miss something?

Odd that Burke's name would be brought up now...Why? Why put his name back in the spotlight if he's living on his own with little notoriety?

Oh and Hi to everyone still following this case. Sorry I didn't say hello in the previous message.

:wave::cool::hiya:

3. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

Hey...Heymom...good to see you...yes it was the same crap regurgitated once again and wrought with misinformation...like they were exonerated...with no mention of the vote to indict...JR will go to his grave espousing the same BS!

4. heymom

heymom Member

Hi Moab! :toast:

I was surprised to see this story pop up on Yahoo yesterday - wondered why JR would put this out again, considering BR is just trying to live his life, probably as quietly as possible. I've been reading a book about the mind, and how memories are very malleable, and can be very untrustworthy. Of course I thought of this case, and how Burke could have been trained away from any memories he had of that night and what really happened...It would not be difficult for someone to be told and to accept a different scenario completely. And if that is the case, hopefully that person would never have a reason to repeat his actions in the future.

It is somewhat weird that JR would want to bring it up again. Perhaps somewhere inside him, he almost hopes that the truth would come out?? I wonder what kind of relationship he and Burke have now.

5. cynic

cynic Member

Here's the full video:

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x3cms9g" allowfullscreen></iframe>​

6. heymom

heymom Member

Thanks Cynic!

I appreciate it! Going to watch it right now! Ugh...it really is just a rehash of misinformation. (And I can barely stand listening to Walters for this long...)

Why do they insist on calling JonBenet "angelic?" Just because she was a cute little girl with bleached blonde hair? She was a normal 6 year old child!

Last edited: Nov 6, 2015
  7. heymom

heymom Member

Lou Smit, I really hate you!

The stun gun DID NOT MATCH her wounds!!! Gah!!

It was not pressure from a bungled police investigation that caused the Grand Jury! And they were found guilty!

Lies, lies, always lies! These people are so full of deceit!

:snake::banghead::bsflag:

8. BOESP

BOESP Member

I wonder why this sudden urge of wanting to be on television - why now?

Wonder why he didn't mention that he wanted the entire grand jury true bill released to the public?

9. heymom

heymom Member

We did get to see the new Mrs. Ramsey. Maybe he wants to show off the trophy wife.

I didn't know or didn't remember that he wanted the entire GJ true bill released! Why would he want that?

I noticed that he mentioned forgiveness. I find that interesting.

10. BOESP

BOESP Member

Trophy wife -- ROFL.

After portions of the true bill were made public saying an indictment had been requested for John and Patsy Ramsey by the grand jury, John said he wanted the entire true bill and proceedings released. Here's the details:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...XwirgzfSyq62TfKkA&sig2=efo-k0SBLo_opovZGO2fzg

11. heymom

heymom Member

That's amazing. I sure wish they had released the whole thing. Would have been great.

12. BOESP

BOESP Member

Yes, it was amazing. I think he was posturing about wanting it all released.

13. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

Some people have ‘posturing’ down to an art form.

Quote from profiler JD’s book in which JR says: “It was really Patsy and me against the world,†John recalled. “We were pretty close to begin with, but this probably made us even closer. And if there is any lesson in all of this, it isn’t that an innocent child was murdered— because, unfortunately, that happens all too often— but that the police persecuted innocent people.â€

:sick: :violin:

JR lives up to the hype presented by Smit and JD – calm and gracious, the finger again pointing subtly to the ineptitude of the police department. And then there was the short clip of BR sailing. (Probably a better choice than showing him golfing.) The sailing clip, I’m guessing, was meant to illustrate how normal BR is. This ‘normalcy’ is one of the things which JR claims is due to his protection of his son.

Just for comparison, one can evaluate the hard-hitting questions answered in the AMAs broadcast earlier this year on reddit; maybe those AMAs encouraged JR to respond once again? IDK, but to me the program was strange and insipid.

14. BOESP

BOESP Member

JR said: "And if there is any lesson in all of this, it isn’t that an innocent child was murdered— because, unfortunately, that happens all too often— but that the police persecuted innocent people.

BBM: Sounds about right -- look out for ole Number One.

15. heymom

heymom Member

Having worked in hospitals long ago, "AMA" is either "Against Medical Advice," as in walking out of the hospital before your doctor discharged you, or the American Medical Association. Hard for me to get used to this new lingo!

"Strange and insipid" is a very good description. Barbara Walters, as she did previously, is still sucking up to John Ramsey. Silly old boot.

16. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

One other tidbit. JR references in this interview that he is involved with an air charter and touring company. Tadpole at ws looked it up on the web. (There’s one tour company whose name seemed to be a good fit for a JR connection. But let me make clear: JR is not with the company Lizard Head Cycling Guides :D which does bike tours in Utah and Colorado.) It’s believed JR is involved in some manner with Redtail Aviation. http://redtailaviation.com/charters/ Folks will want to look at the photo in this link which shows the interior of the plane. I believe it’s photo #4.

17. cynic

cynic Member

I did a comparison between photo #4 and some stills from the Walters interview.

[​IMG]

18. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

19. Moab

Moab Admin Staff Member

20. heymom

heymom Member

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice