Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Sabrina missing for 2 years

4/22/2004 10:00 AM
    By: News 8 Austin Staff

Through prayer and support Wednesday the community offered their strength to a father in need.

It's been two years since 6-year-old Sabrina Allen disappeared after a weekend visit with her mother.

Greg Allen was granted full custody of Sabrina and he's been searching for her for two years.

Allen's mission to find his daughter has taken him on an international search to Mexico.
    ...snip

The FBI and Mexican authorities are continuing the search for Sabrina in Mexico.

There's a $20,000 reward for information that brings Sabrina home.

If you can help, or to learn more, visit findsabrina.org

http://news8austin.com/content/your_...78&ArID=104762
    Never let the children, Elders, the sick, or the infirm be exploited.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

Let's bring all our missing and military home safely!

All of my thoughts written here are my constitutionally protected opinion.

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

Default Father marks anniversary of daughter's disappearance

04:28 PM CDT on Friday, April 23, 2004
    KVUE News

An Austin father remains hopeful that he'll see his daughter again after he says she was abducted by her non-custodial mother.

KVUE Online Video

KVUE's report
    On Wednesday Greg Allen gathered with friends at a North Austin church to mark the two-year anniversary of her disappearance.

Last year there was a break in the case when a schoolteacher in Mexico City recognized a girl in her class as one who'd been featured on a Web site of abducted children.
    ...snip

"You know that teacher is like the only link to Sabrina's life that I have had in the last two years, and she told me that Sabrina is a child in need. And she kind of took Sabrina under her arm to take care of her, because she obviously wasn't getting what she needed elsewhere," said Greg Allen.
    ...snip

For more information, visit
    www.findsabrina.org.

"I love everything that's old: old friends, old times, old manners, old books, old wines." Oliver Goldsmith

I reject any form of government in which the opinion of the village idiot is given the same weight as the opinion of Aristotle. (author unknown)

I admit right up front that I am not all that familiar with this case. Could it be that the dad oppressed the mom and the mom felt no other recourse than to take her child? I'm sure the father is filled with grief, no matter what, and my condolences to him for what he's going through. What kind of stance did the mom have? Was the father the prevailing controller who didn't wish the mom to have her child? I sure don't know, but if tthat is the case and the mom could be convinced that her voice will be heard as well, perhaps she'd bring the little one home. Again, I don't mean to diminish the father's position at all. Just trying to look at both angles in order to have the little girl in a better position. JMO

Dara is the non-custodial mother, and had supervised visitation for 6 months. She was allowed unsupervised visitation, and she fled. Dara has been diagnosed with mental health problems, and is unstable. Dara has also used the following names: Deena Marie Guerrero, Deena Marie Llorens, Deena Marie Lamont, Deena Marie Patel, Dara Marie Groves, Deena Marie Peterson, Deena Marie Green, Dara Marie Allen, Dara Marie Rose, Deena Aguilar. She has a Federal Arrest Warrant and is wanted by the FBI.

To read more about the Sabrina's mother visit Sabrina's site:

findsabrina.org