Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Default Burke Ramsey to be on Dr. Phil

Thanks to information provided from our old friend Pearlsim...we now know...

Burke Ramsey will be interviewed by Dr. Phil in a three part series this coming September.

http://www.people.com/article/jonben...-burke-dr-phil
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Here is how Dr. Phil obtained the interview...

http://www.law.com/sites/almstaff/20...20160702022535
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Just when we think it cannot get anymore disgusting....everything about this is all & only about the money and NOT JonBenet so here I am and hoping this call to arms brings back many others to our fold. Let's not let our efforts for almost twenty years now not be heard! JFJBR!!!

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Courtesy of info from tadpole at ws -
    In Touch Magazine
    Aug 5, 2016

Shortly after it was revealed that the now 29-year-old plans on giving his interview to Dr. Phil, a source told In Touch, “More than anything, he wants to use this interview to make a plea to find JonBenét’s real killer — who he believes is still out there.”

Disgusting and nauseating are paltry adjectives to describe this turn of events. Does anyone now doubt he is a chip off the old block?
    Last edited by questfortrue; August 6, 2016, 1:29 pm at Sat Aug 6 13:29:30 UTC 2016.

There’s a dizzying array of programs playing this fall and into the winter. The following may not be a complete compilation.

In addition to the announcement about Dr. Phil and BR, and Niner’s notice about the Investigation Discovery program (with Steph Watts) there’s also:

- A Lifetime movie, scheduling not yet announced. It’s titled “Who Killed JonBenét”.

- CNN , September 30, 2016, on JonBenét’s case. Past Channel 9 journalist/author PW is making an appearance on this one.

- A&E, October 2, 2016, another appearance by journalist/author PW.

- Case Closed on CBS, a three-part, six-hour unscripted miniseries about the unsolved mystery. It premieres Sunday, Sept. 18, Part 2 airs on Sept. 19, with Part 3 on Sept. 25. This show’s promo states that they will include some original investigators including former chief investigator for the DA Chief Kolar, retired FBI supervisory special agent and profiler Jim Clemente; forensic scientist Dr. Henry Lee; forensic pathologist Dr. Werner Spitz; and retired FBI supervisory special agent and forensic linguistic profiler James Fitzgerald.

They have also invited former New Scotland Yard criminal behavioral analyst Laura Richards and retired FBI supervisory special agent and statement analyst Stan Burke. Laura Richards’ background in behavioral analysis has focused on stalking, domestic violence and domestic homicides.

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by questfortrue View Post
    There’s a dizzying array of programs playing this fall and into the winter. The following may not be a complete compilation.

In addition to the announcement about Dr. Phil and BR, and Niner’s notice about the Investigation Discovery program (with Steph Watts) there’s also:

- A Lifetime movie, scheduling not yet announced. It’s titled “Who Killed JonBenét”.

- CNN , September 30, 2016, on JonBenét’s case. Past Channel 9 journalist/author PW is making an appearance on this one.

- A&E, October 2, 2016, another appearance by journalist/author PW.

- Case Closed on CBS, a three-part, six-hour unscripted miniseries about the unsolved mystery. It premieres Sunday, Sept. 18, Part 2 airs on Sept. 19, with Part 3 on Sept. 25. This show’s promo states that they will include some original investigators including former chief investigator for the DA Chief Kolar, retired FBI supervisory special agent and profiler Jim Clemente; forensic scientist Dr. Henry Lee; forensic pathologist Dr. Werner Spitz; and retired FBI supervisory special agent and forensic linguistic profiler James Fitzgerald.

They have also invited former New Scotland Yard criminal behavioral analyst Laura Richards and retired FBI supervisory special agent and statement analyst Stan Burke. Laura Richards’ background in behavioral analysis has focused on stalking, domestic violence and domestic homicides.
    Well now...just maybe that explains why Burke is ready for his close-up...
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by questfortrue View Post
    Courtesy of info from tadpole at ws -
    In Touch Magazine
    Aug 5, 2016

Shortly after it was revealed that the now 29-year-old plans on giving his interview to Dr. Phil, a source told In Touch, “More than anything, he wants to use this interview to make a plea to find JonBenét’s real killer — who he believes is still out there.”

Disgusting and nauseating are paltry adjectives to describe this turn of events. Does anyone now doubt he is a chip off the old block?
    hmhmhuhhmmm

A plea to find Jonbenets killer.....okay....what is it now....John\s pleas getting old and boring?Does IDI need a new fresh innocent voice? Is John\s manipulation that great that he fooled Burke into doing this for him or is it Burke finally taking care of his own business?

no clue but am pretty sure this show will tick me off
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    hmhmhuhhmmm

A plea to find Jonbenets killer.....okay....what is it now....John\s pleas getting old and boring?Does IDI need a new fresh innocent voice? Is John\s manipulation that great that he fooled Burke into doing this for him or is it Burke finally taking care of his own business?

no clue but am pretty sure this show will tick me off
    Am very sure it will tick me off, too. And it's far from over.

Prepare yourselves for the R/RST ongoing operation to counter any negative press or hint of suspicion towards the family this 20th anniversary of JonBenét’s death. smh

“The Killing of JonBenét: The Truth Uncovered” will be aired on Sept. 5 on A&E Network. Brought to you by Mills Productions. Yes, that’s David Mills who once joined Tracey in their joint video productions selling the Intruder program.

- More BR. His taped interview from 1998, plus a child psychologist.

- More JR. A review of his personal diaries written during the time he and Patsy were under the umbrella of suspicion. He shares his feelings in a sit-down interview. (Does anyone need a commode? )

-Oh, and dontcha know, there will be “shocking” DNA evidence pointing more conclusively to the killer.

Maybe we should be prepared for airplanes flying message banners designed to evoke sympathy. Their ongoing media operation in 1997/98 is what Jay Leno termed “Their World-wide Innocence Tour”; and now in 2016, as I see it, it’s the Marketing of Innocence redux.
    Just mho here.

I hate to say this but don/t you feel that whenever there/s a media battle between RDI and IDI the IDI camp is better prepared?

You will be surprised to see how many will feel sorry about them after BR/s interview!

It/s a smart move on their part if you draw the line.

Shows wont change anything IMO,actions will.Like Brennans.Facts.

Lee and Spitz wont convert many if you ask me.

There were RDI books published, but only half of the truth was revealed.Until the gloves come off and its a bit too late for that nothing will change, sadly!
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

Quote Originally Posted by madeleine_ws View Post
    I hate to say this but don/t you feel that whenever there/s a media battle between RDI and IDI the IDI camp is better prepared?

You will be surprised to see how many will feel sorry about them after BR/s interview!

It/s a smart move on their part if you draw the line.

Shows wont change anything IMO,actions will.Like Brennans.Facts.

Lee and Spitz wont convert many if you ask me.

There were RDI books published, but only half of the truth was revealed.Until the gloves come off and its a bit too late for that nothing will change, sadly!
    Yeah, Maddie, I agree, it appears that a concerted effort to push forward the storyline of the R family has been in the works for a while. I’ve noticed these true crime documentaries from this past year have met with some pretty good success. Interest in the big ‘unsolved’ case is high. It would be pretty natural that there would be an outreach effort towards JR, especially if their past productions slanted to the idea that the Rs were wrongly suspected.

I’d also agree many will have sympathy for BR. Those who don’t know the case will walk away believing everything he says. How many years has this case been a media Cluster F?

Interesting, though, when someone peeked at the PW book on Amazon, PW quotes BR as saying that it was finals week when he was visited by the BPD back in 2010. That’s why he couldn’t talk to them. Note that BR didn’t make any arrangement to talk to them after finals week. (Lin Sue claimed that the BPD were harassing this family and he would sue them if they continued.)

OTOH, those who’ve sought justice for JBR, and wanted to tell the truth about her death, are not an organized group with much influence with the media. IIRC, Delmar England commented once that he’d sent dozens of letters to the media attempting to introduce other facts of the case. They did not want to know anything else beyond the story they’d already settled upon, i.e., the Rs’ story.

Maybe I’ll be disappointed, idk, but I do hold out some hope for the Tom Forman production of The Case Of. I don’t necessarily believe the investigators will accuse any one person, but I think they will put the Intruder Theory in its place. Plus, one of the featured participants is not only a profiler, but also has a law background. That’s Clemente. He is not shy, comes across with a tone of authority and is extremely persuasive that he knows what’s relevant in this case. Fitzgerald too. And Kolar knows from the depths of his professionalism and his work on the case there is no other conclusion but that the Rs were involved.

What action is left now? My opinion - only that more and more folks tell the truth about the case, JFJB.

Question

Just a question I have - will you all be discussing the Dr. Phil show with Burke - HERE on THIS thread? I don't want to miss the discuss after the shows!

Thank you in advance!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Just a question I have - will you all be discussing the Dr. Phil show with Burke - HERE on THIS thread? I don't want to miss the discuss after the shows!

Thank you in advance!
    Either here or we will start a new one, but you will be able to tell from the front page which threads have new posts on them.