I'm not sure if this is the best place for this or not. If it would be better somewhere else, feel free to move it, Moab ().

I posted this at WS and at questfortrue's suggestion, I'm copying it here so everyone here can keep up with all the upcoming documentaries coming up over the next couple of months. I’ll update it as new ones are announced, or when the times are announced of others we know are planned. If I’ve missed any, or if any mistakes are found, let me know. No one else will be able to change the items or add new ones, but each of you can change how you view the calendar (monthly, weekly, daily, etc.).

When you open the online calendar linked below, it should show the monthly view for the current day. Click on the arrow to the right of “Today” to go to the next month. Hovering your mouse over (or clicking on a single entry) will show more information.

I saved it showing Central Time Zone times. If you want to show your own (or a different) time zone, click on the settings box (blue box with three lines in upper right corner) and select the time zone you want. Your own local time for viewing the documentaries may be different. What can I say? I guess you’ll have to figure that one out for yourself. You can also use the settings to have it send you an email notifying you if I make any changes to it.

I set this up on my desktop PC, but it can also be viewed on a smart phone. Just send yourself the link to it. There is also an app for it; but I haven’t tried that, so I don’t know how well (or even if) it works. If anyone does try the app, let others here know how it works.

If you have problems with it or want to learn more about how to use it, click on the developer’s homepage in the upper left corner.

https://teamup.com/ksebb2935e68ee3a5f