Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I'm not sure if this is the best place for this or not. If it would be better somewhere else, feel free to move it, Moab ().

I posted this at WS and at questfortrue's suggestion, I'm copying it here so everyone here can keep up with all the upcoming documentaries coming up over the next couple of months. I’ll update it as new ones are announced, or when the times are announced of others we know are planned. If I’ve missed any, or if any mistakes are found, let me know. No one else will be able to change the items or add new ones, but each of you can change how you view the calendar (monthly, weekly, daily, etc.).

When you open the online calendar linked below, it should show the monthly view for the current day. Click on the arrow to the right of “Today” to go to the next month. Hovering your mouse over (or clicking on a single entry) will show more information.

I saved it showing Central Time Zone times. If you want to show your own (or a different) time zone, click on the settings box (blue box with three lines in upper right corner) and select the time zone you want. Your own local time for viewing the documentaries may be different. What can I say? I guess you’ll have to figure that one out for yourself. You can also use the settings to have it send you an email notifying you if I make any changes to it.

I set this up on my desktop PC, but it can also be viewed on a smart phone. Just send yourself the link to it. There is also an app for it; but I haven’t tried that, so I don’t know how well (or even if) it works. If anyone does try the app, let others here know how it works.

If you have problems with it or want to learn more about how to use it, click on the developer’s homepage in the upper left corner.

https://teamup.com/ksebb2935e68ee3a5f
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

Quote Originally Posted by otg View Post
    I'm not sure if this is the best place for this or not. If it would be better somewhere else, feel free to move it, Moab ().

I posted this at WS and at questfortrue's suggestion, I'm copying it here so everyone here can keep up with all the upcoming documentaries coming up over the next couple of months. I’ll update it as new ones are announced, or when the times are announced of others we know are planned. If I’ve missed any, or if any mistakes are found, let me know. No one else will be able to change the items or add new ones, but each of you can change how you view the calendar (monthly, weekly, daily, etc.).

When you open the online calendar linked below, it should show the monthly view for the current day. Click on the arrow to the right of “Today” to go to the next month. Hovering your mouse over (or clicking on a single entry) will show more information.

I saved it showing Central Time Zone times. If you want to show your own (or a different) time zone, click on the settings box (blue box with three lines in upper right corner) and select the time zone you want. Your own local time for viewing the documentaries may be different. What can I say? I guess you’ll have to figure that one out for yourself. You can also use the settings to have it send you an email notifying you if I make any changes to it.

I set this up on my desktop PC, but it can also be viewed on a smart phone. Just send yourself the link to it. There is also an app for it; but I haven’t tried that, so I don’t know how well (or even if) it works. If anyone does try the app, let others here know how it works.

If you have problems with it or want to learn more about how to use it, click on the developer’s homepage in the upper left corner.

https://teamup.com/ksebb2935e68ee3a5f

Thanks my friend, this is great!!!
    It's probably too late to get justice for JonBenét. Maybe it always was. But knowing where things went wrong is the first step to not going there again. **-- Alan Prendergast-Dec 21, 2006--**

Oh, I am so looking forward to this interview! It will be the first time ever I've watched a Dr. Phil show.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default Just heard, from a comment on Amazon

about the BR interview by Dr. Phil.

I used to like his show b/c he doesn't BS people, is known for speaking very bluntly and directly to people who need some truth. But maybe over time he has softened or is taking more money for a softer approach? Everyone has bills to pay. I will be interested to see Burke again. I have a sort of sociopath radar, so if that's who he is, I believe I will spot the signs. I mean, he was a child and children can be lied to, so who knows what he really remembers or believes at this point?

Maybe Dr. Phil will confront him on his lack of emotion at the funeral?
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by JC View Post
    Oh, I am so looking forward to this interview! It will be the first time ever I've watched a Dr. Phil show.
    Ohhh but it will be the LAST time I watch him, My Friend. Phil put way too much money in the pockets of Casey Anthony's circus/family and I highly doubt that Burke is really speaking out while saying nothing just to ask the killer to report to the Boulder Police Department without a price tag attached.
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Ohhh but it will be the LAST time I watch him, My Friend. Phil put way too much money in the pockets of Casey Anthony's circus/family and I highly doubt that Burke is really speaking out while saying nothing just to ask the killer to report to the Boulder Police Department without a price tag attached.

I don't care for Dr. Phil ~ at all. But I do want to see this. The last memory I have of Burke is coming out of the church at JBR's funeral with GUILTY written all over his face, at least that is what I thought then. It will be interesting to see him all these years later.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

The reviews on WS are trickling in after viewing the trailer with BR responding to Dr. P’s questions. A preview:

http://www.today.com/news/jonben-t-r...t-time-t102682

Quote Originally Posted by questfortrue View Post
    The reviews on WS are trickling in after viewing the trailer with BR responding to Dr. P’s questions. A preview:

http://www.today.com/news/jonben-t-r...t-time-t102682
    Your link didn't work. I got a tickler on my newsfeed, picture of Burke with a weird expression in his eyes, caption said something like "Burke Ramsey smiling through grisly details of sister's murder."

Looking at his face....yeah.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Your link didn't work. I got a tickler on my newsfeed, picture of Burke with a weird expression in his eyes, caption said something like "Burke Ramsey smiling through grisly details of sister's murder."

Looking at his face....yeah.
    They may have reorganized the pages. You can try the following link: http://www.today.com/video/jonbenet-...l-761181763824
    This link recently worked for me, but if they reshuffle their web pages again, and it doesn't work, typing in "Dr. Phil Burke Ramsey" into google will hopefully pull up a corrected link.

Quote Originally Posted by questfortrue View Post
    They may have reorganized the pages. You can try the following link: http://www.today.com/video/jonbenet-...l-761181763824
    This link recently worked for me, but if they reshuffle their web pages again, and it doesn't work, typing in "Dr. Phil Burke Ramsey" into google will hopefully pull up a corrected link.
    That fixed it.
    It’s up at the following site as well
    http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4sqaap
    Seeing that makes me think it was a mistake for him to appear on the show. He comes off looking terribly bad.
    I’m definitely looking forward to watching the whole thing.

Some quotes:

Dr Phil: He’s socially awkward. (If ever there was an understatement!)
    People are going to be very interested in his demeanor and they are going to find his demeanor atypical.
    …he might be talking about some pretty dark aspects of the story and smiling while he’s talking about that.
    (Surprised ol’ Woody let Phil say that.)

Burke: As to why I’m doing this now; it’s the twentieth anniversary and there’s apparently still a lot of attention around it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tubwnM6ph9A

did you and JB had/eat (?) pineapple that day?
    maybe
    M. Lacy: "You know, no-one is really cleared of a homicide until there’s a conviction, in court beyond a reasonable doubt. And I don’t think you will get any prosecutor… unless they were present with the person at the time of the crime… to clear someone."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool The twit tweeted....

But I cannot seem to find it now but Wood was burning up Twitter and had this to say regarding why Burke was now making a media appearance: "information that the upcoming @CBS mini series would include false accusations against him."

https://twitter.com/LLinWood

Of course the standard threats to sue anyone that vocalized that they do not believe in the Intruder theory was flying from his fingers tips but funny enough I am not seeing those this morning so shame on me for not snagging them!
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."