Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

I swear, he is the spittin' image of Patsy and John.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Hey!

I saw that clip - Burke keeps smiling...

Dr. Phil comes on here at 3pm, got it reminded!! What time on the east coast?
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

In New York City, Dr. Phil is on right now. (edited to add: and it is 3 p.m. in NYC)

Well f**k me. I've fooled around and messed the first 30 minutes of it, thinking it came on at 4.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

He's crazy. And guilty as sin if you ask me.

She's hiding somewhere. That's what he told the detective who questioned him. He knew.

Burke was told, by someone he says was a detective, before the body was found that JonBenet was missing (Burke says he was not told she was kidnapped at that time). Burke's response HIMSELF was to ask if the house had been checked because JonBenet could be hiding somewhere. This is before Arndt has John check the house. So that suggestion appears to have come from Burke!

John: She looked very peaceful.

Quote Originally Posted by Why_Nut View Post
    Burke was told, by someone he says was a detective, before the body was found that JonBenet was missing (Burke says he was not told she was kidnapped at that time). Burke's response HIMSELF was to ask if the house had been checked because JonBenet could be hiding somewhere. This is before Arndt has John check the house. So that suggestion appears to have come from Burke!

What I'm talking about, Why_Nut.

Oh, good! It's on tomorrow too!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Four minutes til Showtime here in FL! I so cannot wait for the commercials to be a thing of the past as they have ran non-stop this past month ....
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Unhappy

This IS really happening...and did not take long for my eyes to tear up :(
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."