Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

The tour was not that year if I recall correctly....
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Missed everything but the last 5 minutes

And the teaser for tomorrow's show...which I will not be able to see all of. I expect a full run-down here though! I don't have a recorder so I will have to look it up on Youtube later.

From the little that I saw, Burke looks extremely nervous and has inappropriate expressions, smiling the whole time. WTF was he thinking to agree to this? Maybe he almost wants the truth to come out.

However, he still may not realize what happened to his sister. When he left her in the basement, she may have still been breathing, and he might have thought she was faking and not that she had been gravely injured. I believe, in my heart of hearts, that he truly did not understand what had happened, not that he's a homicidal monster.

Tell me what you saw in the interview today.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

He is really creeping me out with his eyes darting back and forth and the way this all seems to be a funny joke to him....why in the world do they think this appearance is great damage control?!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

He creeps me out too, RiverRat.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Well that was certainly unsettling and the previews of his never seen before questioning 13 days after the murder only keeps that feeling going. I need a moment to process but oh how wonderful it is to see you guys still keeping the faith!

Hey!

RiverRat - I was going to same thing - creepy effect!! Burke's smile is so out of place... and his eyes darting around; he does not look comfortable at all. Still watching - came on here at 3pm PT - 2 more days of this. Hopefully, tomorrow they won't do 15 minutes of "what happened". Did not know John would be there either! Thought it would just be Burke!

Anyway - creepy...
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    Well that was certainly unsettling and the previews of his never seen before questioning 13 days after the murder only keeps that feeling going. I need a moment to process but oh how wonderful it is to see you guys still keeping the faith!
    Please, if you can, give us a rundown of what you observed. I thought Dr. Phil was on at 4 pm and I was out running errands after my volunteer job, so I only caught 5 minutes of it, but he looked very nervous and uncomfortable, and as if he is hiding or is guilty of something.

I hate to say it, but I feel rather sorry for him. I don't think he's normal.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

I am starting to have second thoughts, altho I'm not sure what they are. I just watched a re-run of yesterday's show that was posted on websleuths.

Burke said part of him didn't want to know what was going on. It was almost like he'd seen some bad stuff and didn't want to re-live it, if that makes any sense at all. When he said maybe she was hiding, maybe it was because after seeing really bad things, he hoped that she was. His behavior is just so seemingly wrong, not what I would expect at all if he were totally clueless as to what happened.

And John, saying he was joyful when he found her. He didn't know she was dead. Wasn't there flippin' duck tape on her mouth? How can one find their missing six year old daughter on the basement floor like that with cords around her wrists and neck and duck tape on her mouth and be joyful? And after he took her upstairs and was told she was in fact dead, how can he say she looked peaceful?

It's all c r a z y. I am looking forward to today's show.

I'll tell you more thing that bothered me from way back. Patsy said she just skipped that step on the spiral staircase, the step the ransom note was on. We had stairs in our house at that time, and I'll be dogged if I casually could have skipped the last step at any time of day, much less at 5:30 in the morning.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Too bad he's not hooked up to a lie detector.

Back to thinking he did it. Dog on it all. I almost feel sorry for him.

They cannot keep track of the stories! I have lost track of how many versions they are up to now but I damn sure did not forget this:

http://www.acandyrose.com/04032001enquirer.htm

"John and Patsy Ramsey have changed the story they told cops about their daughter JonBenet's murder -- they now admit their son Burke was awake during that Christmas 1996 nightmare!

In an exclusive ENQUIRER interview, the nation's most infamous murder suspects say Burke was jolted awake by screams in their Boulder, Colo. home.

"Burke knew something horrible had happened. He heard us screaming. He heard Patsy ...a woman in terror," John confessed. "We thought he was asleep but he wasn't. Burke was awake.

"Burke was frightened. He had tears in his eyes. He knew something very, very wrong was going on."

Until being questioned by The ENQUIRER, the Ramseys had always insisted that Burke was still sleeping when police arrived at their home after Patsy's 911 call.

But now John has admitted to The ENQUIRER that Burke woke up before the 911 call was placed at 5:52 a.m. to summon police.

In the Ramsey's face-to-face, in-depth interview with The ENQUIRER:

* The Ramseys - who still staunchly proclaim their innocence - broke their silence about what Burke knows of the murder and revealed fears their son will explode emotionally from keeping "a lot inside."

Cool

My two favorite things about this ~ a Detective Steve Thomas mention and they keep flashing my avatar picture of Patsy!