Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Ohhh A knife you say, huh Burke?

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-evidence-knives.htm

"Burke had this red Scout knife and always whittled. He'd never use a BAG or paper to catch the shavings. He'd whittle all over the place. I asked Patsy to have a talk with him. She answered, "Well I don't know what to do other than take the knife away from him." After Thanksgiving I took that knife away from him and hid it in the cupboard just outside JonBenet's room. That's how that problem was solved."

"I got tired of cleaning it up," she said. "He'd been asked to do it over paper or a bag or something. So, I just put the knife up one day, in a cupboard over the sink in that area outside of JonBenet's room" on the home's second level, an area that also had a microwave and laundry facilities.

Hoffmann-Pugh never saw the knife again.

But it resurfaced.

Included in the exhaustive inventory of items removed from the house following the 10 -day police search: "red pocket knife w/broken ornament" from the family's basement.

Specifically, Detective Kerry Yamaguchi discovered Burke's knife on a countertop near a sink just down a basement corridor from the small basement room where JonBenet's body was found.

Hoffmann's-Pugh's question: How did the knife get there?

"That showed up where JonBenet was," said Hoffmann-Pugh. "I would stake my life that an intruder wouldn't know to get that out of the cupboard. Someone took that knife out of the cupboard where I put it."

http://www.acandyrose.com/s-linda-hoffmann-pugh.htm
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

I really thought BR stopped himself from saying Baseball Bat on yesterdays edition....when referring to he thought his father might have been downstairs chasing a Bad Guy around with a...pause...gun. His lips were formed as if to say something that started with a B but he caught himself....

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Default Boulder Police Chief Beckner on Reddit

http://extras.denverpost.com/jonbenetAMA.html

Cached version since he deleted his answers!

"I'm not going to speculate on what Burke may or may not know. He was only 9 years old at the time. However, after a short initial interview that day (before we had many facts) Burke was only interviewed one more time and that was by a social services worker. We of course had many other questions we wanted to ask him as the investigation wore on, but were never given an opportunity to interview him again."

"It has been reported the dialogue at the end of the 911 tape was: Male: "We're not speaking to you!" Female: "Help me Jesus. Help me Jesus." Young Male: "Well, what did you find?"

Do you believe this is valid, that those words were actually spoken?

[–]MarkBeckner[S]

The words are difficult to hear and some claim they cannot hear them. After listening to the tape many times, I can tell you that I can hear what sounds like voices saying those words."

Default Fiddle Dee Dee

"It kind of makes my heart go pitty-pat. I mean right now, I'm feeling like, gosh, this happened to my child."

Name:  rravatar.png
Views: 1378
Size:  106.3 KB

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    I really thought BR stopped himself from saying Baseball Bat on yesterdays edition....when referring to he thought his father might have been downstairs chasing a Bad Guy around with a...pause...gun. His lips were formed as if to say something that started with a B but he caught himself....

I missed that. And, I don't remember them even owning a gun.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

My number one theory has always been BDI. It's the simplest explanation for all the confusing aspects of this crime. This interview, so far, hasn't done anything to change my order of four theories. I do, like others mentioned, have a feeling of sadness for this young man after watching the interview. If responsible for the initial blow, I don't believe it was premeditated. If responsible, the parents would have been much better off just letting it come out for what it was. Obviously, this young man has been affected by his life being played out in the media all these years. If that wasn't bad enough, it didn't help that he was raised by an eccentric mom, grandmother, and a dad who was probably too busy on making money.

Wish we had a "Thanks" button on here - great posts RiverRat!

I believe that BDI... did you all watch Dr. Phil's "rebuttal" about BR's interview?? Geez.... Lin Wood has him in his pocket!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

I want to add my thanks for RiverRat’s posts, too.

The constant smiling was not as bad as the ol’ lizard lips displays, but BR’s disassembling, confabulating performance stripped away any hopes I had about how he may have turned out. Oh so many made-up stories. He’s cut from the same cloth as his father, and now he has enriched himself with what, between $600K and $1m?

Default Burke said he hasn't read the ransom note

He said he hadn't read it. Why wouldn't he? Doesn't he want to find the killer also? And John said they protected, not necessarily hid him from the media? Why not protect him from the killer who murdered your daughter? Wasn't that a fear in the days and months/years after her murder? Someone was out there and after that family! So strange...
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeJame View Post
    He said he hadn't read it. Why wouldn't he? Doesn't he want to find the killer also? And John said they protected, not necessarily hid him from the media? Why not protect him from the killer who murdered your daughter? Wasn't that a fear in the days and months/years after her murder? Someone was out there and after that family! So strange...
    Where was that quote from John, saying something about how they had to "forgive" the killer? It was completely out of the range of normal, but made total sense if Burke did it in a moment of anger and didn't realize what he'd even done.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Well, it looked to me like Dr. Phil exonerated the Ramseys on today's show. DNA and all that jazz. I have to admit, I find it disturbing and would like to have it explained.

But speaking of all that jazz, didn't Lin Wood look just like that lawyer in Chicago? And didn't he give 'em the old razzle dazzle?

And it is John's very last interview. He's done with it.

But did you hear Burke say he knew in his heart, or they knew in their hearts (not sure which) he/they didn't have anything to do with it? That's exactly what that child-killing Kevin Hailey said. He knew in is heart he didn't do it. A dead give away imo.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

For all these years I believed Patsy did it in a fit of anger but I now believe Burke did it. Also in a fit of anger. Explains so many things. I would not go to sleep in the same house as that man (Burke). He seriously creeps me out.