ID - Investigation Discovery Channel "JonBenet: An American Murder Mystery"

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by Niner, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Niner

Niner Active Member

Just found this in my National Enquirer and didn't see a thread for this - so thought I'd bring it up!

ID-Investigation Discovery Channel will have a show JonBenet: An American Murder Mystery" on
    Night 1 - Monday, Sept. 12th at 10pm EST/9pm Central
    Night 2 - Tuesday, Sept. 13th at 10pm EST/9pm Central
    Night 3 - Wednesday, Sept. 14th at 10pm EST/9pm Central

I guess that means 7pm Pacific?? Check your local listing, I guess! :D

Excerpt from article:
    Enquirer Cracks JonBenet Killing!
    We team with ID for an unprecedented examination of the murder that still haunts millions

It was the crime that gripped the nation - the mysterious murder of JonBenet Ramsey...
    Now 20 years later, The Enquirer has opened its extensive archives to shed new light on the compelling, three-night Investigation Discovery series...
    The series will reexamine the evidence to challenge long-held beliefs surrounding the bizarre circumstances of her death. It will feature never-before-seen police interrogation tapes, unsealed documents and more than 500 family photos...
    ... never-before-seen police evidence...

Wonder if they consulted with our Tricia - if not? Hmmmm.... on "what" they will show! or will it be :rst:

:hiya:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice