Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast
    RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Exclamation CBS docudrama "The Case for JonBenet Ramsey

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0b42c38af607e?

Here we go! Please take a look at this new trailer as it can't be just me excited to hear what the 911 Operator is going to share with the world!!!

RR
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Just remember where ya heard it first!

"After listening to the tape three or four times, Hickman heard John Ramsey say “We’re not speaking to you”. In what sounded like a very angry voice. Patsy then says, “Help me Jesus, help me Jesus,” and finally Burke is clearly heard to say, “ Well, what did you find?”, with an emphasis on the word “did.”

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...-Lin-Wood-Lied

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

Cool

James Kolar ~ THANK YOU!!!

Quote Originally Posted by RiverRat View Post
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...0b42c38af607e?

Here we go! Please take a look at this new trailer as it can't be just me excited to hear what the 911 Operator is going to share with the world!!!

RR
    RR,
    I too am very excited about this.

For almost two decades the R team has used the electronic media to broadcast the refrain of Intruder/DNA, the family were victims, DNA, the Boulder police didn’t properly investigate, Intruder/DNA. In many of these programs JonBenét scarcely attained footnote status as the only real victim.

This time the public will see an entire GROUP of respected professionals from various disciplines in criminology come together to look at the crime and share their expertise. Plus, this is occurring through the electronic media and their findings will be seen by a lot of people who haven’t studied the case. From the trailer of Case Of, it looks as though these investigators will be able to walk the viewers through the crime evidence and behavioral analysis of those in the home that night. And reach inescapable conclusions.

Anyone remember the Lucinda Franks interview (link below) of JR and his closing wish?: “The last hope I have,” he says, “is that one day I will get a call from somewhere in the country and a voice will say, ''We know who killed your daughter.'”

Maybe someone will call and say something like - ”Say, JR, I saw this program last night and . . .”

(http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...787#post170787)

Very interesting docudrama it seems. Does anyone have any idea what info the 911 Operator had but was never asked to testify before the Grand Jury?

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Very interesting docudrama it seems. Does anyone have any idea what info the 911 Operator had but was never asked to testify before the Grand Jury?
    I thought it was mentioned that she heard a change in Patsy's voice. My interpretation is that she heard Patsy's breathless, frightened tone shifting in an emotionally distinct manner.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/HerNameWasJonBenet?src=hash

HuffPo gets it wrong immediately "found beaten and strangled" - she wasn't beaten! Her skull was cracked in half!

Why am I worried that this will be yet another joke program that will send people off in a thousand wrong directions and muddy the waters of this case forever?

"We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Default This is going to be amazing

Finally the truth is going to be told.

Smile

Hey all!

I noticed no where on this thread is the date of this CBS special.

Starts Sept. 18 run thru the whole week ending Sept. 25th - a 6-part series!

Should be a "good" discussion afterwards, I'd say...

Is it going to be

or

~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

Cool

Gee, BobC...it's not like we have waited a couple of decades for this excitement or anything....

Welcome Back, FFJers! It feels good to be home and I am sure that once we do a little dusting off around here we will be exactly as we need to be in order to keep the spin from growing legs as we have always done!

JFJBR
    RR 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Niner View Post
    Hey all!

I noticed no where on this thread is the date of this CBS special.

Starts Sept. 18 run thru the whole week ending Sept. 25th - a 6-part series!

Should be a "good" discussion afterwards, I'd say...

Is it going to be

or

Hey, Niner. There is a schedule showing all (TMK) upcoming shows. If you open it and click on "Notifications," you can get an email whenever it gets updated. Link and basic instructions are here:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...458#post197458
    All views expressed in my posts are my opinion and are protected under the First Amendment to the United States Constitution as “freedom of speech”.

BobC is offline Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript and Book Reviewer

Yeah we've waited a long time for the bullsmit train to grind to a halt. I didn't see the Burke interview because I knew it was going to be a con job. Old Dr Phil alienated me from the get go by running an ad saying the broken window was "a sign of an intruder." John Ramsey broke that window and everybody knows it. I can't stand this whole narrative of let's give one piece of incriminating evidence and then one piece that "exonerates" them. Tell the damned truth

If Burke is so damned interested in justice for his sister maybe he shouldn't have waited twenty years--oh and of course he just miraculously wanted to go public just a few weeks before the truthful docuseries comes out. And of course ol' Uncle Johnny is making the rounds again. The timing is just perfect and that is no coincidence.