CBS docudrama "The Case for JonBenet Ramsey

Discussion in 'Justice for JonBenet Discussion - Public Forum' started by RiverRat, Aug 17, 2016.

1. RiverRat

RiverRat FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Lef

2. RiverRat

Just remember where ya heard it first!

"After listening to the tape three or four times, Hickman heard John Ramsey say “We’re not speaking to you”. In what sounded like a very angry voice. Patsy then says, “Help me Jesus, help me Jesus,” and finally Burke is clearly heard to say, “ Well, what did you find?”, with an emphasis on the word “did.”

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...amsey-s-911-Call-Hear-the-Truth-Lin-Wood-Lied

3. RiverRat

James Kolar ~ THANK YOU!!! :justice:

4. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

RR,
    I too am very excited about this.

For almost two decades the R team has used the electronic media to broadcast the refrain of Intruder/DNA, the family were victims, DNA, the Boulder police didn’t properly investigate, Intruder/DNA. In many of these programs JonBenét scarcely attained footnote status as the only real victim.

This time the public will see an entire GROUP of respected professionals from various disciplines in criminology come together to look at the crime and share their expertise. Plus, this is occurring through the electronic media and their findings will be seen by a lot of people who haven’t studied the case. From the trailer of Case Of, it looks as though these investigators will be able to walk the viewers through the crime evidence and behavioral analysis of those in the home that night. And reach inescapable conclusions.

Anyone remember the Lucinda Franks interview (link below) of JR and his closing wish?: “The last hope I have,†he says, “is that one day I will get a call from somewhere in the country and a voice will say, ''We know who killed your daughter.'â€

Maybe someone will call and say something like - â€Say, JR, I saw this program last night and . . .â€

:wood:( http://www.forumsforjustice.org/fo...msey-It-s-still-about-HIM&p=170787#post170787) :devil:

5. Learnin

Learnin Member

Very interesting docudrama it seems. Does anyone have any idea what info the 911 Operator had but was never asked to testify before the Grand Jury?

6. questfortrue

questfortrue Member

I thought it was mentioned that she heard a change in Patsy's voice. My interpretation is that she heard Patsy's breathless, frightened tone shifting in an emotionally distinct manner.

https://twitter.com/hashtag/HerNameWasJonBenet?src=hash

7. heymom

heymom Member

HuffPo gets it wrong immediately "found beaten and strangled" - she wasn't beaten! Her skull was cracked in half!

Why am I worried that this will be yet another joke program that will send people off in a thousand wrong directions and muddy the waters of this case forever?

:cand:

8. BobC

BobC Poster of the EON - Fabulous Inimitable Transcript

This is going to be amazing

Finally the truth is going to be told.

9. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey all! :hiya:

I noticed no where on this thread is the date of this CBS special.

Starts Sept. 18 run thru the whole week ending Sept. 25th - a 6-part series!

Should be a "good" discussion afterwards, I'd say...

Is it going to be

:borgsmile

or

:rst: :bsflag:

10. RiverRat

Gee, BobC...it's not like we have waited a couple of decades for this excitement or anything....

:fingers::fan::gavel::punk:

Welcome Back, FFJers! It feels good to be home and I am sure that once we do a little dusting off around here we will be exactly as we need to be in order to keep the spin from growing legs as we have always done!

JFJBR
    RR 2016

11. otg

otg Member

Hey, Niner. There is a schedule showing all (TMK) upcoming shows. If you open it and click on "Notifications," you can get an email whenever it gets updated. Link and basic instructions are here:

http://www.forumsforjustice.org/for...e-Ramsey-to-be-on-Dr-Phil&p=197458#post197458

12. BobC

Yeah we've waited a long time for the bullsmit train to grind to a halt. I didn't see the Burke interview because I knew it was going to be a con job. Old Dr Phil alienated me from the get go by running an ad saying the broken window was "a sign of an intruder." John Ramsey broke that window and everybody knows it. I can't stand this whole narrative of let's give one piece of incriminating evidence and then one piece that "exonerates" them. Tell the damned truth

If Burke is so damned interested in justice for his sister maybe he shouldn't have waited twenty years--oh and of course he just miraculously wanted to go public just a few weeks before the truthful docuseries comes out. And of course ol' Uncle Johnny is making the rounds again. The timing is just perfect and that is no coincidence.

13. Learnin

Learnin Member

And don't forget that A&E informed us, tonight, that ole John has dedicated his life to finding the killer.

14. JC

JC Superior Cool Member

Thanks for the dates, Niner. I missed the one last night!

15. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

16. madeleine_ws

madeleine_ws Member

i almost fainted...was watching the second trailer and they show a tiara next to the blanket.if this is the exact replica of the crime scene and a tiara was found there...WTH...

maybe i am too excited now but i couldnt believe my eyes

17. BobC

The Enquirer

Ugh. The Enquirer is out, and it has a story about "chilling new DNA evidence" that might crack the case. They have some clown who claims to be a DNA expert, and he supposedly wants JBR dug up and retested for DNA. Hmm. So the original partial strands of DNA were so degraded that we had to wait years to read it, but we can exhume JBR's body 20 years later and somehow we'll find better samples? This is "journalism" at its worst. And guess who the "Number 1 suspect" in the case is? Yup. John Mark Karr. The Enquirer is advertising that in next weeks issue they'll have an interview with this little creep (Karr). More attention for this sneaky little drag queen.

On the bright side, the docuseries is going to be great and Uncle Johnny must be desperate to be feeding the tabloids long ago cleared "suspects" like Karr. If that's the best they have, well it speaks volumes, doesn't it?

18. Niner

Niner Active Member

Hey!

BobC the interview with Burke and Dr. Phil hasn't happened yet - it starts on Monday, Sept. 12 thru the 14th.

Can't wait for the CBS one!

Nice to see all you "oldies" here again!!

:hiya:

19. BobC

Thanks, Niner

Oh I thought it already happened. Thanks for the correction. Has anyone here read the Enquirer article? I can recall when the Enquirer USED to be the go to source of leaked information on this case (and Casey Anthony/OJ Simpson) and they were right 90% of the time. That was in the 90's, early 2000's. Now the Enquirer has returned to the good old days of the 70's when they just make crap up. I'll tell you one thing--I'll never buy that tabloid again. Their interview with the "number one suspect in the case" John Mark Karr, coming up this week, is a slap in the face to anybody wanting justice for a murdered little girl. It is immoral and has Wood's slimy tentacles all over it.

20. Niner

Niner Active Member

Yes, BobC I read the article in the NE.... about laughed when they printed that were going to dig her up! Why?? They have DNA evidence in storage or wherever... And Mark Karr as a suspect... yes, another 15 minutes of fame for him...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice