Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    Yea, I think ole Wood's been threatening. I hope they didn't remove some of the more damning stuff just in case. If this turns out to be soft, I'll kick the front of the TV in.
    Don't kill your TV! The longer the whole charade goes on, the less hope I have that the truth will ever be told, but Burke's expression of sheepish confusion and guilt told me just about everything I need to know. I think Chief Kolar got the whole picture as well. I think it was a case of sexual experimentation that went horribly wrong that night, but that Burke really didn't understand what had happened and that the show that Patsy put on was partly for his benefit and confusion. I think Burke did most of what people thought Patsy had done, except for the ransom note, the change of panties and her being wrapped in a blanket. I mean that alone is so classically a sign of a parent being involved...I just think the whole thing happened and then either Burke told his mom or came upstairs thinking JonBenet would get up any minute...and instead of telling the truth, Pasty lied in an effort to protect her son. Maybe they didn't realize he was under the age of prosecution. I do think John was involved in the cover-up however. I don't think Patsy could have pulled it off by herself.

If Burke didn't realize that JonBenet had died in that cellar room after the blow he struck, then why would he be sad at her funeral...He really had no idea what had happened. He may have known that he hit her, but not that he had hit her hard enough to almost kill her. And he may have thought that what they did earlier was completely unrelated to her death, and that someone else had come into the house and killed her after he left her. Kids are not known for clear thinking!

It's just an awful and sad tragedy. RIP JonBenet.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

MY OPINIONS - DO NOT COPY THEM ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE INTERNET!

Quote Originally Posted by heymom View Post
    Don't kill your TV! The longer the whole charade goes on, the less hope I have that the truth will ever be told, but Burke's expression of sheepish confusion and guilt told me just about everything I need to know. I think Chief Kolar got the whole picture as well. I think it was a case of sexual experimentation that went horribly wrong that night, but that Burke really didn't understand what had happened and that the show that Patsy put on was partly for his benefit and confusion. I think Burke did most of what people thought Patsy had done, except for the ransom note, the change of panties and her being wrapped in a blanket. I mean that alone is so classically a sign of a parent being involved...I just think the whole thing happened and then either Burke told his mom or came upstairs thinking JonBenet would get up any minute...and instead of telling the truth, Pasty lied in an effort to protect her son. Maybe they didn't realize he was under the age of prosecution. I do think John was involved in the cover-up however. I don't think Patsy could have pulled it off by herself.

If Burke didn't realize that JonBenet had died in that cellar room after the blow he struck, then why would he be sad at her funeral...He really had no idea what had happened. He may have known that he hit her, but not that he had hit her hard enough to almost kill her. And he may have thought that what they did earlier was completely unrelated to her death, and that someone else had come into the house and killed her after he left her. Kids are not known for clear thinking!

It's just an awful and sad tragedy. RIP JonBenet.
    I agree in that, if BDI, he didn't realize she was dead. My main theory proposes that the staging was to throw him off as much as the police.

Quote Originally Posted by Learnin View Post
    I agree in that, if BDI, he didn't realize she was dead. My main theory proposes that the staging was to throw him off as much as the police.
    And in that way, what Patsy and/or John did was brilliant. To make what Burke himself had done to her appear secondary or even incidental to a phantom intruder, so Burke would believe himself to be wholly innocent...well, it's all they could wish for at that point. I believe it was the wrong choice for the family but faced with such a horrendous event, I have no idea what I would do. I'm not devious enough to lie, however, so the chips would have to fall where they might.

I wonder what Burke now thinks, there were plenty of times when he *wasn't* smiling and had a quite troubled expression, as if he were thinking back and wondering WTF really had happened.
    "We're not necessarily doubting that God will do the best for us; we are wondering how painful the best will turn out to be." - C.S. Lewis

Default Burke is strange in his behavior

Hey everyone! That interview with Dr. Phil and Burke was so strange. I understand socially awkward but he is strange (Burke). Why did he decide to speak now? and with Dr. Phil nonetheless...

Did anyone watch the TLC An American Murder Mystery? John Mark Karr? OMG!
    Jamie

Life is a journey, always learning what you can, always loving the best you can and realizing you are never alone.

Anyone who has the wherewithal to appear on national television could have and should have allowed themselves the discomfort of being interviewed by police.

How is appearing on Dr. Phil, or in John Patsy's case appearing on CNN before going to the police station, supposed to help find who did this?

I said this over on Websleuths and I'm gonna say it here:

The Guilty Dog Barks First

Thumbs up

Just a reminder - the CBS Special on TONIGHT!!!
    ~~"Veni, Vidi, Velcro!
    I came, I saw, I stuck around!~~

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool Heard it here first!

13 years later....

It's SHOWTIME!

Listen To Patsy Ramsey's 911 Call. Hear the Truth. Lin Wood Lied.
    http://www.forumsforjustice.org/foru...-Lin-Wood-Lied

911: “Do you know how long she’s been gone?”
    Patsy: “No I don’t! Please we just got up and she’s not here. Oh my god! Please!”
    911: “Okay, Cal....”
    Patsy: “Please send somebody.”
    911: “I am honey.”
    Patsy: “Please.”
    911: “Take a deep breath and...”
    Patsy: “Hurry, hurry, hurry!”
    911: “Patsy? Patsy? Patsy? Patsy?”
    "Don't play dumb with me, RR! You're no good at it." The Punisher

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

RiverRat is offline FFJ Sr. Member Extraordinaire (Pictured at Left is Patsy Ramsey)

Cool

Been an awful lot of muddying the water lately so just maybe tonight's show will not be more of the paid for & planted reasonable doubt that has been the main racket ever since someone sat down to pen the ransom note pointing away from the Ramseys. Putting Burke out there On Display knowing that it would add even more suspicion to be cast his way is very telling to me so I do hope that was Team Ramsey's best defense against an ever better offense!

JFJBR 2016
    RR!

"Although no one is anticipating a prompt resolution to this long and much-detoured case, perhaps - just perhaps - might we see one of those moments “when a chance arrow of history scores a perfect bullseye on a deserving target”? Steve Thomas 2009

"Justice hasn't had a chance so far. Anyone who doesn't have this as their prime goal, we'll have a falling out with." Fleet White - Time Magazine

"What happens is that evil comes in," Fleet says. "If you don't have truth, all you have are lies, then what comes in is evil. And evil just does its thing. In the Ramsey case, it just did its thing, and it's eaten up so many people."

I'm watching.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Cool Pinch Me!!!

All THIS and now possibly the elusive Fleet & Priscilla White too?! I'm a nervous wreck here during this dream come true ~ more than anything though I would love to just give Jane the 911 Operator a big hug for all of the hardships she has had to endure during this travesty of justice.

Nopey,nope, no, no. No way Patsy skipped a step on that spiral staircase.
    This post, unless it is a legal court document, may not be carried in part, or in its entirety to any other discussion forum or bulletin board without the express written consent of the party who wrote it. It is proprietary to the author and to www.forumsforjustice.org. Violators will be reported to their Internet Service Providers.

Default Wow, wow, wow!

Chief Kolar is there but hasn't spoken one word yet.

I am not surprised that Fleet & Priscilla White do not want to appear on camera. I am somewhat disappointed though. Maybe they will be convinced by the end of the show?

I guess Dr. Spitz convinced the panel that the MagLite was the murder weapon. I am more open to that, especially after the demo by the young boy that cracked the fake skull in a very similar way to JonBenet's injury.

I wish they wouldn't continue to say that the cord is a garrotte, or that the knots are "complicated." It's a mess, done by someone who didn't know what he was doing.

My hubby watched with interest. I will be very curious to see what is brought out tomorrow night. Will they go into the prior sexual abuse? That is a critical missing element in any intruder theory.